Global Adhesive Coatings Market Report Description:
Global adhesive coatings market report gives comprehensive outlook on adhesive coatings across the globe with special emphasis on key regions such as North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Latin America and Middle East & Africa. The report on global adhesive coatings market gives historical, current, and future market sizes (US$ Mn) on the basis of type, application, sales channel and region. This report studies market dynamics elaborately to identify the current trends & drivers, future opportunities and possible challenges to the key stakeholders operating in the market. In addition, global market report includes human demographics; regulatory scenario, and competition analysis with vividly illustrated the competition dashboard to assess the market competition. Moreover, PBI analyzed global adhesive coatings market to better equip clients with possible investment opportunities across the regions (regional Investment Hot-Spots) and market unmet needs (Product Opportunities). Key stakeholders of the global adhesive coatings market report include suppliers, manufacturers, marketers, policy makers, and service providers engaged in global adhesive coatings products.
Global Adhesive Coatings Market:
The global adhesive coatings market is poised to grow with a significant CAGR over 2019-2026. Some of the key factors fueling the market growth include rising penetration of lightweight passenger cars, rapid growth of the construction industry, stringent regulations formulated by the environmental authorities, growing middle class population and extensive R & D activities for the production of sustainable products. However, cost of production is higher than conventional adhesives and volatile prices of these products are limiting the market growth.
Water-based Dispersion Adhesive Accounts for Larger Market Revenue Share in Global Adhesive Coatings Market
Water-based Dispersion Adhesive accounted for larger revenue share in global adhesive coatings market with a significant CAGR and is expected to grow over the forecast years. Water-based dispersion adhesives consist of solid adhesive discrete in an aqueous phase. These adhesives contain water soluble additives such as surfactants, emulsifiers, and protective colloids that perform as links between the solid adhesive particles and the aqueous phase. They avoid the adhesive particles from sticking together and separating during storage. On drying, these additives evaporate or are engrossed into the adhesive. In order to obtain optimum strength and performance, the adhesive must be completely dry. Small amounts of residual moisture combined with residual water soluble additives weaken the film and lower the resistance to moisture and water.
North America Accounts for Larger Market Revenue Share in Global Adhesive Coatings Market
North America accounted for larger revenue share in global adhesive coatings market with a significant CAGR and is expected to grow over the forecast years due to existence of a vast number of end-use industries and rising construction spending. Also, easy accessibility of raw materials in the form of shale gas together with numerous strategic initiatives adopted by companies is anticipated to generate demand over the forecast period. The Asia Pacific held considerable market share. The growing manufacturing sector is anticipated to drive demand from industrial machinery, automotive, and electrical and electronics industries. In the current past, China and India have witnessed a penetrate in automotive production due to the technology transfer to the sector from western markets.
Key player’s profiles in the global adhesive coatings market include:
- B. Fuller
- Dow Consumer Solutions
- LORD Corporation
- PPG Industries
Global adhesive coatings market is surging owing to strategic alliances by key players for adhesive coatings to meet the demands of the customers in the market.
Key Findings of the Report:
- Global adhesive coatings market expanding at significant CAGR over 2020 to 2026 owing to rapid growth of the construction industry
- Based on region, North America accounted for larger market revenue share in 2019 and projected gain market revenue share over the forecast period
- Players focusing on innovation of newer products and collaboration strategies to retain market position in global adhesive coatings market
- Non-Reactive Based Adhesive
- Solvent Based Adhesive
- Water-based Dispersion Adhesive
- Industrial & Consumer Goods
- Construction & Decoration
- Paper & Packing
By Sales Channel
- Direct Channel
- Distribution Channel
- Rest of Europe
- Au & NZ
- Rest of Europe
- Rest of Latin America
Middle East & Africa
- South Africa
- Rest of MEA
Key Features of the Report:
- The report provides granular level information about the market size, regional market share, historic market (2015-2019) and forecast (2020-2026)
- The report covers in-detail insights about the competitor’s overview, company share analysis, key market developments, and their key strategies
- The report outlines drivers, restraints, unmet needs, and trends that are currently affecting the market
- The report tracks recent innovations, key developments and startup’s details that are actively working in the market
- The report provides plethora of information about market entry strategies, regulatory framework and reimbursement scenario
- The report analyses the impact of socio-political environment through PESTLE Analysis and competition through Porter’s Five Force Analysis in addition to recent technology advancements and innovations in the market