Global Agricultural Harvesting Machinery Market: By Category (Combine Harvester, Forage Harvester), By Type of Machinery (Grain Harvesting Machine, Threashers, Crop Harvesting Machine, Vegetables Harvesting Machine, Root Crop Harvesting Machine), By Type of Crop (Forage Crops, Grains and Cereals, Vegetable and Fruits, Others), and Geography – Market Estimation, Dynamics, Regional Share, Trends, Competitor Analysis 2012 to 2016 and Forecast 2017 to 2023
Market Dynamics: Agricultural Harvesting Machinery Market
Shrinking labor force, rise in government support and subsidies mainly drives the Agricultural Harvesting Machinery market. Furthermore, rise in technological advancements in agriculture equipment, increase in demand for pre-owned harvesters, growing preference for machines with high capacity and power also propels the market growth for Agricultural Harvesting Machinery. However, lack of skilled professional, high cost of the machinery is the few factors hampering the growth of Agricultural Harvesting Machinery Market.
Market Scope: Agricultural Harvesting Machinery Market
Agricultural Harvesting Machinery market is segmented on the basis of Category, Type of Machinery, Type of Crop and geographical regions.
Based on the Category, Agricultural Harvesting Machinery market is segmented into the following
- Combine Harvester
- Forage Harvester
Based on the Type of Machinery, Agricultural Harvesting Machinery market is segmented into the following:
- Grain Harvesting Machine
- Crop Harvesting Machine
- Vegetables Harvesting Machine
- Root crop Harvesting Machine
Based on the Type of Crop, This market is segmented into the following:
- Forage Crops
- Grains and Cereals
- Vegetable and Fruits
Regional Analysis: Agricultural Harvesting Machinery Market
Geographically, Agricultural Harvesting Machinery market is segmented into North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Latin America, and Middle East and Africa regions. Asia Pacific is the largest market for Agricultural Harvesting Machinery huge population and high dependence on agriculture economy, Governments of emerging countries in APAC region are focusing on affordable ways for high agriculture production. North America is also expected to show significant growth followed by Europe owing to shrinking labor force, high adoption of technological advancements and high support from government.
Competition Assessment: Agricultural Harvesting Machinery Market
Key players’ profiles in the global Agricultural Harvesting Machinery market include:
- AGCO (U.S)
- Bernard Krone Holding SE & Co.KG (Germany)
- CLAAS (Germany)
- CNH Industrial (U.K)
- Deere & Company (U.S.)
- Mahindra Group (India)
- China National Machinery Industry Corporation (China)
- Valmont Industries Incorporated (U.S.)
- Agrostroj Pelhrimov A.s(Czech Republic)
- Concern Tractor Plants (Russia)
Notable Market Developments: Agricultural Harvesting Machinery Market
- In March 2016, Mahindra & Mahindra entered into combine harvester business by entering into the strategic partnership with Sampo Rosenlew, a Finnish combine harvester company.
- In November 2015, Gleaner, AGCO Corporation’s combined brand introduced Gleaner S9 Series combines, for the convenient, efficient and comfortable crop harvesting.
Key Features of the Report:
- The report provides granular level information about the market size, regional market share, historic market (2012-2016) and forecast (2017-2023)
- The report covers in-detail insights about the competitor’s overview, company share analysis, key market developments, and their key strategies
- The report outlines drivers, restraints, unmet needs, and trends that are currently affecting the market
- The report tracks recent innovations, key developments and startup’s details that are actively working in the market
- The report provides plethora of information about market entry strategies, regulatory framework and reimbursement scenario
- The report analyses the impact of socio-political environment through PESTLE Analysis and competition through Porter’s Five Force Analysis in addition to recent technology advancements and innovations in the market