Global AI Infrastructure Market
AI Infrastructure Market report provide a comprehensive outlook on AI infrastructure worldwide with specific focus on key region such as North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Latin America and MEA. The report on global AI infrastructure market gives historical, current and future market size (US$ Mn) on the basis of offering, technology, function, deployment type, end user, and geography. This study analyses the global AI infrastructure market dynamics in a detailed manner to identify current trends and drivers, growth opportunities and potential challenges to the key stakeholders in the operating market. In addition, PBI has analyzed the global market to better equip customers with possible investment opportunities across region and consumer unmet needs.
Global AI Infrastructure Market:
It is estimated that the global AI infrastructure market will rise from US$ 15.6 billion in 2019 to US$ 54.1 billion by 2026, at a CAGR of 23.1%. Growing adoption of the cloud machine learning platform, rising demand for FPGA-based accelerators, growing emphasis on the production of human-aware AI systems, increasing demand for AI hardware in high-performance computing data centers, increasing focus on parallel computing in AI data centers, the number of cross-industry partnerships and collaboration are key factors driving the AI infrastructure market. Factors such as Dearth of AI Hardware Experts, Concerns about Data Privacy in AI Platforms, and No Returns on Investment Assurance, however, are retraining the growth of the industry.
New technological innovations drive the market growth:
It is projected that the advent of new technological developments includes new technologies such as Artificial Intelligence (AI) Infrastructure and the Internet of Things (IoT) finding their use in both industrial and residential applications and the rapid speed of digital transformation in different industries would drive the growth of the global Artificial Intelligence (AI) Infrastructure market. In 2019, the manufacturing industry is expected to spend approximately US$ 340 billion in digital transformation. It is expected that investment in robots, autonomous and freight operations will produce sales of US$ 128 billion in the same year.
North America dominates the share in AI infrastructure market:
Due to the high adoption rate of AI-based servers and the presence of their strong emphasis on investing in R&D activities for the creation of new technologies and the presence of prominent AI technology providers in the region, such as IBM, Google, Microsoft, NVIDIA, North America accounts are expected to share the highest market share of the global AI infrastructure market during the forecast period.
Key players profile in AI infrastructure market include-
- Intel Corporation
- NVIDIA Corporation
- Samsung Electronics
- Amazon Web Services
- In January 2020, the Indian government think tank NITI Aayog has released a paper to set up the country’s first AI-specific cloud computing infrastructure called ‘AIRAWAT’. The platform aims to guide the research and development of new and emerging technologies in the field of AI.
- In June 2020, Intel its 3rd Gen Intel Xeon Scalable processors and additions to its hardware and software AI portfolio, enabling customers to accelerate the development and use of AI and analytics workloads running in the data center, network and intelligent-edge environments that support their AI infrastructure.
- In July 2020, IBM Corporation announced the launch of Elastic Storage System (ESS) 5000 and updated Cloud Object Storage (COS) and Spectrum Discover as part of a new AI storage portfolio to support AI infrastructure.
Key findings of report:
- Global AI infrastructure market expanding at significant CAGR over 2020 to 2026 owing to growing adoption of the cloud machine learning platform, rising demand for FPGA-based accelerators, and growing emphasis on the production of human-aware AI systems.
- North America accounted for larger share of market revenue based on the region and projected a gain in market revenue over a forecast period.
- Players focusing on innovation of technologies and collaboration strategies to retain market position in global market.
Key features of the report:
- The report provides granular level information about market size, regional market share, historic market (2015-2019) and forecast (2020-2026).
- The report outlines drivers, restraints, unmet needs, and trends that are currently affecting the market.
- The report tracks recent innovations, key developments and startup’s details that are actively working in the market.
- The report provides plethora of information about market entry strategies.
- Server Software
- Machine learning
- Deep learning
- Government organizations
- Cloud service providers
- Rest of Europe
- Australia & New Zealand
- Rest of APAC
- Rest of Latin America
- GCC Countries
- South Africa
- Rest of MEA