Global Aircraft Carbon Brake Disc Market Report Description:
Global aircraft carbon brake disc market report gives comprehensive outlook on aircraft carbon brake disc across the globe with special emphasis on key regions such as North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Latin America and Middle East & Africa. The report on global aircraft carbon brake disc market gives historical, current, and future market sizes (US$ Mn) on the basis of type, application and region. This report studies global aircraft carbon brake disc market dynamics elaborately to identify the current trends & drivers, future opportunities and possible challenges to the key stakeholders operating in the market. In addition, global aircraft carbon brake disc market report includes human demographics; regulatory scenario, and competition analysis with vividly illustrated the competition dashboard to assess the market competition. Moreover, PBI analyzed global aircraft carbon brake disc market to better equip clients with possible investment opportunities across the regions (regional Investment Hot-Spots) and market unmet needs (Product Opportunities). Key stakeholders of the global aircraft carbon brake disc market report include suppliers, manufacturers, marketers, policy makers, and service providers engaged in global aircraft carbon brake disc products.
Aircraft Carbon Brake Disc Market Size:
The global aircraft carbon brake disc market valued US XX Mn in 2019 and is poised to grow with a CAGR of XX% over 2020-2026. Some of the key factors influencing the market growth include increase in the business of air travelers worldwide, growing demand for the newer generation of aircraft, rising concern for fuel efficiency, increasing demand for newer generation aircraft and initiatives taken by the airlines to maximize their profits. However, operating & maintenance cost faced by airlines and introduction of new technologies, such as electric braking system are hampering the market growth.
Military Aircraft Accounts for Larger Market Revenue Share:
Military Aircraft accounted for larger revenue share in global aircraft carbon brake disc market with a CAGR of XX% and is expected to grow over the forecast years. Carbon brakes are primarily used in military aircraft applications. The procurement of modern generation aircraft in the military sectors is one of the major reasons for the development of the market. The higher heat inclusion and lower weight of carbon brakes makes them more preferable than conventional steel brakes to be used in aircraft.
North America Accounts for Larger Market Revenue Share:
North America accounted for larger revenue share in global market with a CAGR of XX% and is expected to grow over the forecast years. The existence of a wide network of aviation operations, aircraft manufacturers, and component suppliers will significantly drive the market growth in this region over the forecast period. The region will offer several growth opportunities to vendors during the forecast period. US is the key contributor for the market growth in this region. Asia Pacific held considerable market share during estimated period as there is a rapid growth of the commercial aviation industry in the region. Additionally, the increasing procurement of defense aircraft in countries such as India, Taiwan, and Singapore is expected to fuel the growth of the market size in APAC.
Key player’s profiles in the report include:
- UTC Aerospace Systems
- Xi’an Aviation Brake Technology
- Chaoma Technology
- Hunan Boyun New Materials
Global market is surging owing to strategic alliances by key players for aircraft carbon brake disc to meet the demands of the customers in the market. For instance, Due to the presence of a few players, the intensity of competitive rivalry among the players is intense. The new aircraft programs are expected to provide opportunities for these players to further expand their dominance in the market.
Key Findings of the Report:
- Global aircraft carbon brake disc market expanding at significant CAGR over 2020 to 2026 owing to increase in the business of air travelers worldwide
- Based on region, North America accounted for larger market revenue share in 2019 and projected gain market revenue share over the forecast period
- Players focusing on innovation of newer products and collaboration strategies to retain market position in global market
Key Features of the Report:
- The report provides granular level information about the market size, regional market share, historic market (2015-2019) and forecast (2020-2026)
- The report covers in-detail insights about the competitor’s overview, company share analysis, key market developments, and their key strategies
- The report outlines drivers, restraints, unmet needs, and trends that are currently affecting the market
- The report tracks recent innovations, key developments and startup’s details that are actively working in the market
- The report provides plethora of information about market entry strategies, regulatory framework and reimbursement scenario
- The report analyses the impact of socio-political environment through PESTLE Analysis and competition through Porter’s Five Force Analysis in addition to recent technology advancements and innovations in the market
- Short Fiber Impregnated Carbonization
- Civil Aviation
- Military Aircraft
- Rest of Europe
- Australia & New Zealand
- ASEAN (Includes Indonesia, Thailand, Vietnam, Philippines, Malaysia, and Others)
- South Korea
- Rest of Asia-Pacific
- Rest of Latin America
Middle East and Africa (MEA)
- Gulf Cooperation Council (GCC) Countries
- South Africa
- Rest of MEA