Global Ammonium Lauryl Sulfate Market
The global ammonium lauryl sulfate market is expected to be valued at US$ 525.4 million in market and growing at a CAGR of 5.2% over the forecast period by 2026. It has been estimated with a significant growth with the help of key drivers which include automotive industry it finds applications in engine cleaners, car wash solutions and concrete degreasers. There’s a restrain which may hamper the growth of global ammonium lauryl sulfate market is toxicity which causes skin irritation and eye inflammation. In addition, the use of SLS in toothpaste is prone to cause ulcers and decrease the effectiveness of fluoride. Increasing application in the personal care products provide multiple opportunity towards the global ammonium lauryl sulfate market.
Rising Consumerism in Demand for Personal Care Products
It is noticed that the global ammonium lauryl sulfate market has a significant market growth rate on the perspective of rising consumerism in demand for personal care products. This is the key ingredient found in shampoos and personal care products as it is an anionic surfactant which reduces the surface tension of water and makes the water spread more easily hence strong cleansing power, high foam production and very low production cost. Global ammonium lauryl sulfate market is boosted on the applications like anti-aging, foot treatment, acne treatment, facial cleanser, exfoliant, scalp treatment, relaxer, hair care, hair color and liquid hand soap among others.
Asia Pacific Dominates the Market Share in the Global Ammonia Lauryl Sulfate Market
Asia Pacific contributed major revenue followed by North America and Europe. In 2019, Asia Pacific region accounted huge growth rate and is anticipated to grow with a forecast year. Country like India and China as the rise in the personal care industry, key market players and expected to remain so in the near future as well. North America held the second-largest share with rise in income levels will increase the per capita consumption of cosmetics and beauty products. Europe regions are expected to grow at a sluggish rate owing to market saturation contribute towards the sustain growth of global ammonia lauryl sulfate market.
Key player’s profiles in the global market include:
- BASF SE
- Solvay SA
- AkzoNobel N.V.
- The Dow Chemical Company
- Sasol Limited
- Croda International
- Rhodia SA
- Stepan Company
- Clariant Corporation
- Market players have witnessed the strategic collaboration and acquisition to expand product portfolio and strengthen their position in the market to enhance the revenue of the company.
- Ammonium Lauryl Sulfate (ALS or K12-A) 25% Supplied by Ronas Chemicals Possesses rich and fine foam as well as biodegradable ability. Offers low degreasing ability, low irritation to skin and hair. Improves the combability and smoothness of hair. Its mild decontamination performance makes smoothness to skin, and compounded with ALES.
- Ammonium lauryl sulfate (LSA) 70% supplied by Zhejiang Zanyu Technology. Possessed low degreasing ability, low irritation to skin and hair. Forms rich and fine foam. Its mild cleaning performance delivers smoothness to skin. It is not suitable for alkaline system.
Global Ammonium Lauryl Sulfate Report Description:
Global ammonium lauryl sulfate market report gives comprehensive outlook on ammonium lauryl sulfate market across the globe with special emphasis on key regions such as North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Latin America, and Middle East and Africa. The report on global ammonium lauryl sulfate market gives historical, current, and future market sizes on the basis of type, application, end user and region. This report studies global ammonium lauryl sulfate market dynamics elaborately to identify the current trends & drivers, future opportunities and possible challenges to the key stakeholders operating in the market. In addition, global ammonium lauryl sulfate market report includes human demographics; regulatory scenario, and competition analysis with vividly illustrated the competition dashboard to assess the market competition. Moreover, PBI analyzed global ammonium lauryl sulfate market to better equip clients with possible investment opportunities across the regions (regional Investment Hot-Spots) and market unmet needs (Product Opportunities). Key stakeholders of the global market report include suppliers, manufacturers, marketers, policy makers, and service providers engaged in global ammonium lauryl sulfate market
Key Findings of the Report:
- Global ammonium lauryl sulfate market expanding at significant CAGR over 2020 to 2026 owing due to rising consumerism in demand for personal care products
- Based on region, Asia Pacific accounted for larger market revenue share in 2019 and projected gain market revenue share over the forecast period
- Players focusing on innovation of newer products and collaboration strategies to retain market position in global market.
Key Features of the Report:
- The report provides granular level information about the market size, regional market share, historic market (2015-2019) and forecast (2020-2026)
- The report covers in-detail insights about the competitor’s overview, company share analysis, key market developments, and their key strategies
- The report outlines drivers, restraints, unmet needs, and trends that are currently affecting the market
- The report tracks recent innovations, key developments and startup’s details that are actively working in the market
- The report provides plethora of information about market entry strategies, regulatory framework and reimbursement scenario
- The report analyses the impact of socio-political environment through PESTLE Analysis and competition through Porter’s Five Force Analysis in addition to recent technology advancements and innovations in the market
By Product Type
- Food Grade
- Pharma Grade
- Industry Grade
- Food Industry
- Cosmetics and Personal Care
- Paper and Textile Industry
- Rest of Europe
- Australia & New Zealand
- ASEAN (Includes Indonesia, Thailand, Vietnam, Philippines, Malaysia, and Others)
- South Korea
- Rest of Asia-Pacific
- Rest of Latin America
Middle East and Africa (MEA)
- Gulf Cooperation Council (GCC) Countries
- South Africa
- Rest of MEA