Amyloidosis Pipeline Drugs Assessment: Clinical Trails Analysis, Player Profiles, Collaborations, Key Targets, Geographic Focus, and Data Publications, 2018
Amyloidosis Pipeline Drugs Assessment
Amyloidosis is a rare disease, which occurs due to deposition of amyloid in organs. It is an abnormal protein, produced in the bone marrow and accumulates at any part of the tissue or organ. Amyloidosis may affect different parts of the body in different people. Amyloidosis affects heart, kidney, liver, spleen and nervous system.
Amyloidosis is diagnosed with the laboratory tests by identifying the abnormality in the protein in blood and urine. Furthermore, imaging techniques and biopsy may be performed to diagnose the disease and presence of amyloidosis.
Treatment is given to relive the symptoms and limit the further production of amyloid. Treatment depends on the type of amyloidosis. Chemotherapeutic agents are used to treat the immunoglobulin light chain amyloidosis and therapies may include autologous blood stem cell transplant. AA amyloidosis is treated by treating underlying condition for example, anti inflammatory drugs for treating rheumatoid arthritis. For Hereditary amyloidosis, liver transplant may be an option.
Amyloidosis pipeline drugs are segmented based on route of administration, trial phase,and company
By type, Amyloidosis pipeline drugs are segmented into
- AL Amyloidosis
- AA amyloidosis
By trial phase, Amyloidosis pipeline drugs are segmented into
- Pre-clinical phase
- Phase II
By company, Amyloidosis pipeline drugs are segmented into
- GLAXOSMITHKLINE PLC (U.K.)
- AMGEN INC. (U.S.)
- ALNYLAM PHARMACEUTICALS, INC., (U.S.)
- BELLUS HEALTH INC. (CANADA)
- ARCTURUS THERAPEUTICS (U.S.)
- JOHNSON & JOHNSON SERVICES INC. (U.S.)
- IONIS PHARMACEUTICALS, INC. (U.S.)
- In September 2017 Sanofi and Alnylam Pharmaceuticals reported positive results in late-stage trial of a treatment for hereditary ATTE Amyloidosis patients with polyneuropathy
AmyloidosisPipeline Drugs Assessment report studies the various therapeutics under clinical development for Amyloidosis treatment along with targets for various drug candidate. The report provides plethora of information pertaining to trail phases, companies involved in the Amyloidosis pipeline drugsdevelopment. This report studies the dynamics of the AmyloidosisPipeline Drugs i.e. drivers, challenges and opportunities which are significantly impacting the product development. The report provides various information pertaining the clinical trials such as designation, grants, patents, and technology among others. Moreover, the report on Amyloidosis pipeline drugs assessment comprehensively presents the geographic location, trial status information along with key players involved in the therapeutics development.
Key Features of the Report:
- Provides the information related to universities and research institutes working in the therapeutics development
- Report comprehensively covers the all active and discontinued studies
- Studies the entire pipeline with special emphasis on companies actively involved in the therapeutics development
- Presents the prominent targets for drug development in each stage of clinical trial
- Provides the in-depth analysis on each drug candidates in the clinical trial phases