Market Dynamics: Animal Nutrition Market
Surge in population, adoption of the pets, rise in care and concern of the animals health is witnessed to rise in demand for nutritious animal feed. Increasing demand for chicken across the globe, rising poultry farms are expected to create demand for animal nutrition. The trend towards the protein lean animal diet, rise in consumption of meat, poultry and dairy products around the world is expected to stipulate the growth of market. On the other side, rise in the cost of feed, limited awareness is expected to hinder the growth of the market.
Market Scope: Animal Nutrition Market
This market is segmented on the basis of type, animal type and geographical regions
Based on the type, This market is segmented into the following
- Fatty acids
- Amino Acids
Based on Animal, This Market is segmented:
Regional Analysis: Global Animal Nutrition Market
The market is segmented into North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Latin America, and Middle East and Africa. The Animal Nutrition market is dominated by Asia Pacific owing to increase in consumption of meat, poultry and dairy products. Rapid economic growth, increase in exports of meat, surge in disposable incomes, favorable government policies to enhance the poultry, cattle are expected to trigger demand for the market. Brazil is expected to show significant gains over the forecast period owing to rise in capacity of spending, increased demand for the meat, poultry.
- Nutreco N.V. (The Netherlands)
- Cargill, Inc. (U.S.)
- Koninklijke DSM N.V. (The Netherlands)
- Archer Daniels Midland Company (U.S.)
- InVivo Nutrition Et Sante Animales (France)
- Adisseo France S.A.S (France)
- Archer Daniels Midland Co. (US)
- Bactolac Pharmaceutical, Inc. (US)
- BASF SE (Germany)
- DSM Nutritional Products Ltd. (Switzerland)
Notable Market Developments:
- In August 2014, BASF Animal Nutrition launched glycinates product line includes iron, copper, zinc and manganese.
- In November 2013, Cargill Animal Nutrition introduced PROMOTE, new brand for feed additives.
Key Features of the Report:
- The report provides granular level information about the market size, regional market share, historic market (2015-2019) and forecast (2020-2026)
- The report covers in-detail insights about the competitor’s overview, company share analysis, key market developments, and their key strategies
- The report outlines drivers, restraints, unmet needs, and trends that are currently affecting the market
- The report tracks recent innovations, key developments and startup’s details that are actively working in the market
- The report provides plethora of information about market entry strategies, regulatory framework and reimbursement scenario
- The report analyses the impact of socio-political environment through PESTLE Analysis and competition through Porter’s Five Force Analysis in addition to recent technology advancements and innovations in the market