Global Anti-Ageing Market
Global anti-ageing market report provide a comprehensive outlook on anti-ageing worldwide with specific focus on key region such as North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Latin America and MEA. The report on global market gives historical, current and future market size (US$ Mn) on the basis of product, device, end user, and geography. This study analyses the global market dynamics in a detailed manner to identify current trends and drivers, growth opportunities and potential challenges to the key stakeholders in the operating market. In addition, PBI has analyzed the global market to better equip customers with possible investment opportunities across region and consumer unmet needs.
Global Anti-Ageing Market:
In 2019, the global anti-aging market produced US$ 87.2 billion in revenue and is expected to reach US$ XX by 2026 with a CAGR of 8.1%. The main factors driving the growth of the anti-aging market are the growing number of anti-aging seminars and conferences, growing consumer disposable incomes, rising geriatric population, continued technical developments in anti-aging products, the expansion of the medical tourism industry, and the increasing amount of cosmetic anti-aging processes. However, as a result of the current COVID-19 pandemic, governments in many countries are taking steps to curb the spread of the disease by restricting activity. Countries are currently concentrating on COVID-19’s economic and health challenges. In such a situation, the global manufacturers of anti-aging products have suffered a negative impact due to this crisis, which, in turn, is temporarily hampering the growth of the anti-aging market.
Increasing Volume of Anti-Aging Cosmetic Procedures
The number of surgical cosmetic procedures has been continuously growing with the rising ageing population and increasing beauty perception among the aged. Aged women are more worried with their facial appearance and often opt for different cosmetic treatments, such as Botox, dermal fillers, chemical peels and facelifts, which in turn contributes to an increase in the market for cosmetic surgery. For example, 10,029,144 injection procedures, such as Botox and dermal fillers, were carried out worldwide in 2018, according to the International Society of Aesthetic Plastic Surgery. Therefore, in the coming years, the increasing number of surgical cosmetic procedures is expected to drive the anti-aging market.
North America is expected to hold largest share in market:
Due to the availability of well-established infrastructure, the presence of key market players and rising average life expectancies and the median age of the country, North America’s anti-aging market are expected to have substantial market growth. In 2018, the median age in the United States has risen to 38.2 from 29.5 in 1960, according to the U.S. Census Brauro. In addition, the increasing adoption of anti-aging products and cosmetic procedures in accordance with favorable reimbursement policies is expected to help regional growth over the forecast period.
Key players profile in the global market include-
- The Procter & Gamble Company
- Nu Skin Enterprises Inc.
- Hologic Inc.
- Candela Corporation
- Home Skinovations Ltd.
- Estee Lauder
- Alma Lasers Inc.
- In March 2020, Lumenis Ltd. launched Stellar M22, which is the next generation of its multi-application platforms for skincare. The platform includes an improved user interface with a larger screen that enables a faster treatment and more comfortable consultation process from a distance.
- In January 2020, Revlon Inc. launched NEW Total Color, a high-performance, vegan, and clean permanent hair color that offers almost complete coverage of grey hair.
- In November 2019, Hope Smith, a U.S. model had launched her own skincare brand MUTHA, with two products that help pregnant women treat their stretch marks.
Key findings of report:
- Global market expanding at significant CAGR over 2020 to 2026 owing to growing number of anti-aging seminars and conferences, growing consumer disposable incomes, rising geriatric population, continued technical developments in anti-aging products, the expansion of the medical tourism industry, and the increasing amount of cosmetic anti-aging processes.
- North America accounted for larger share of market revenue based on the region and projected a gain in market revenue over a forecast period.
- Players focusing on innovation of technologies and collaboration strategies to retain market position in global market.
Key features of the report:
- The report provides granular level information about market size, regional market share, historic market (2015-2019) and forecast (2020-2026).
- The report outlines drivers, restraints, unmet needs, and trends that are currently affecting the market.
- The report tracks recent innovations, key developments and startup’s details that are actively working in the market.
- The report provides plethora of information about market entry strategies.
- UV Absorbers
- Anti-Wrinkle Products
- Dermal Fillers
- Anti-Stretch Mark Products
- Anti-Cellulite Treatment
- Laser Aesthetic Devices
- Microdermabrasion Devices
- Radio Frequency Devices
- Home Healthcare
- Rest of Europe
- Southeast Asia
- Rest of APAC
- Rest of SA
- Saudi Arabia
- South Africa
- Rest of MEA