Global Applicant Tracking System Market:
The global applicant tracking system market is expected to be valued at US$ 596.2 million in market and growing at a CAGR of 19.5 % over the forecast period by 2026. There are certain key factors which is consider as the drivers for global application tracking system market is reduction of recruitment related costs which help in improving overall cost per hire. There are a few restrains which hung the growth such as automated system may reject the deserving candidates; software related issues hinder the growth of global applicant tracking system market. Increase in demand for skill-based professionals act as important opportunity for the global applicant tracking system market to conquer.
Increase in Mobile Based Recruitment
It is noticed that the global application tracking system market has a significant growth rate on perspective with the increase in mobile based recruitment. As we live in a digital era when technology play a vital role in daily life. Global Applicant Tracking system market has been designed for the employers and for recruiting companies for their routine work environment. It has been estimated that over 90% of them use their mobile devices to look for that dream job. 45% does so on a daily basis, while. A mere 89% of those who are job-hunting believe that mobile devices are a crucial part of the job seeking process hence boosting the global market substantially.
North America dominates the market share in the Global Applicant Tracking System Market
North America contributed major revenue followed by Europe and Asia Pacific. In 2019, North America region accounted huge growth rate and is anticipated to grow with a forecast year owing to gaining prominence of the cloud-based applicant tracking software mostly in developed nations. For instance, North America contribute 44 % towards the global application tracking system market by upgraded technology and advancement with high investment by market players and digital business strategies. Europe with 25% and Asia Pacific with 21% with positive economic outlook constrains like improved technology adaptation and favorable reimbursement policies hence providing a revenue towards the global application tracking system market.
Key player’s profiles in the global applicant tracking system market include:
- Oracle Corporation
- iCIMS, Inc.
- Workable Software Ltd.
- Bullhorn, Inc.
- Greenhouse Software, Inc.
- Jobvite Inc.
- Automatic Data Processing, Inc.
- SAP SE
- Grupo Navent S.R.L
- GUPY Tecnologia em Recrutamento LTDA
- Market players have witnessed the strategic collaboration and acquisition to expand product portfolio and strengthen their position in the market to enhance the revenue of the company.
- In March 2018, SAP SE unveiled updated and new features to the SAP SuccessFactors HCM Suite. These new and updated features will make it easier for HR leaders around the world to comply with privacy laws and data protection
- In July 2018, ClearCompany joined hands with ADP, LLC and launched Advanced Talent which is a talent solution for the companies that consist of 100 to 2,000 employees for utilizing both ADP Workforce Now and ClearCompany talent tools
Global Applicant Tracking System Market Report Description:
Global applicant tracking system market report gives comprehensive outlook on applicant tracking system market across the globe with special emphasis on key regions such as North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Latin America, and Middle East and Africa. The report on global applicant tracking system market gives historical, current, and future market sizes on the basis of component, deployment, organization size, end user and region. This report studies global applicant tracking system market dynamics elaborately to identify the current trends & drivers, future opportunities and possible challenges to the key stakeholders operating in the market. In addition, global applicant tracking system market report includes human demographics; regulatory scenario, and competition analysis with vividly illustrated the competition dashboard to assess the market competition. Moreover, PBI analyzed global applicant tracking system market to better equip clients with possible investment opportunities across the regions (regional Investment Hot-Spots) and market unmet needs (Product Opportunities). Key stakeholders of the global market report include suppliers, manufacturers, marketers, policy makers, and service providers engaged in global applicant tracking system market.
Key Findings of the Report:
- Global applicant tracking system market expanding at significant CAGR over 2020 to 2026 owing due to increase in mobile based recruitment
- Based on region, North America accounted for larger market revenue share in 2019 and projected gain market revenue share over the forecast period
- Players focusing on innovation of newer products and collaboration strategies to retain market position in global market.
Key Features of the Report:
- The report provides granular level information about the market size, regional market share, historic market (2015-2019) and forecast (2020-2026)
- The report covers in-detail insights about the competitor’s overview, company share analysis, key market developments, and their key strategies
- The report outlines drivers, restraints, unmet needs, and trends that are currently affecting the market
- The report tracks recent innovations, key developments and startup’s details that are actively working in the market
- The report provides plethora of information about market entry strategies, regulatory framework and reimbursement scenario
- The report analyses the impact of socio-political environment through PESTLE Analysis and competition through Porter’s Five Force Analysis in addition to recent technology advancements and innovations in the market
- Services and Solution
By Organization Size
- Large Enterprises
- IT and Telecommunications
- Government and Public Sector
- Retail and Consumer Goods, Manufacturing
- Healthcare and Life Sciences
- Rest of Europe
- Australia & New Zealand
- ASEAN (Includes Indonesia, Thailand, Vietnam, Philippines, Malaysia, and Others)
- South Korea
- Rest of Asia-Pacific
- Rest of Latin America
Middle East and Africa
- Gulf Cooperation Council (GCC) Countries
- South Africa
- Rest of MEA