Anaesthetic gas evaporators are attached to anaesthesia machines, which enables deliver appropriate concentration of volatile anaesthetic agents to patient. Anaesthesia is a temporary loss of sensation or awareness of a person which may include amnesia, analgesia and unconsciousness which is administered to patient during surgical or medical procedures.
Market Dynamics: Asia Pacific Anaesthesia Gas Evaporators Market
Emerging countries in Asia Pacific are focused on improve the healthcare infrastructure. Adoption of cutting edge healthcare facilities coupled with affordability is expected to attract the patients for medical tourism. Increased patient inflow for developing countries, rising surgeries are expected witness the growth of Asia Pacific anaesthesia gas evaporators market. Furthermore, increase in number of geriatric population is vital driving factor of the Asia Pacific anaesthesia gas evaporators market.
Country Analysis: Asia Pacific Anaesthesia Gas Evaporators Market
Asia Pacific Anaesthesia Gas Evaporators Market is segmented as Japan, China, India, Australia & New Zealand, ASEAN (Includes Indonesia, Thailand, Vietnam, Philippines, Malaysia, and Others), South Korea, and Rest of Asia-Pacific. Asia Pacific anaesthesia gas evaporators market is anticipated to have a rapid growth due to increase in population, rise in disposable income, rising awareness among people, increase in number of surgeries. As per The Lancet Commission on Global Surgery it is estimated that 954/100,000 in India, 2910/100,000 in China, 14,833/100,000 in Japan, people have undergone surgeries every year.
Market Scope: Asia Pacific Anaesthesia Gas Evaporators Market
The Asia Pacific anaesthesia gas evaporators market is classified on the basis of model, type, chemical, end user and geographical regions.
Based on model, This Market is segmented as
Based on the type, This Market is segmented as
- Variable Bypass Vaporisers
- Plenum Vaporisers
- Plenum Vaporisers With Electric Control
- Measured Flow Vaporisers
- Desflurane Vaporiser
- Direct Injection of Volatile Anaesthetic Vaporisers (DIVA)
Based on the chemical, Asia Pacific Anaesthesia Gas Evaporators Market is segmented as
Based on the End User, Asia Pacific Anaesthesia Gas Evaporators Market is segmented as
- Mobile Clinics
- Ambulatory Surgical Centres
Market participants: Asia Pacific Anaesthesia Gas Evaporators Market
Some of the players in anaesthesia gas evaporators market
- NorVap Medical (UK)
- Drägerwerk AG & Co. KGaA Siriusmed (Germany)
- Beijing Vanbonmed Co., Ltd. (China)
- OES Medical (UK)
- Penlon Limited (UK)
- Spacelabs Healthcare (U.S.)
Key Features of the Report:
- The report provides granular level information about the market size, regional market share, and forecast from 2017 to 2023
- The report covers in-detail insights about the competitor’s overview, key findings, and their key strategies
- The report outlines drivers, restraints, challenges, and trends that are currently faced by the industry
- The report tracks recent innovations, key developments and start-up’s details that are working in the industry
- The report provides plethora of information about market entry strategies, regulatory framework and reimbursement scenario