Asia Pacific Ethyl Acetate Market Report Description:
Asia Pacific ethyl acetate market report gives comprehensive outlook on ethyl acetate market across the regions with special emphasis on key countries of Asia Pacific such as China, India, Japan, ASEAN, and rest of Asia Pacific. The report on Asia Pacific ethyl acetate market gives historical, current, and future market sizes (US$ Mn) on the basis of application, end-user, and countries. This report studies Asia Pacific ethyl acetate market dynamics elaborately to identify the current market trends and drivers, future opportunities and possible challenges to the key stakeholders operating in the market. In addition, Asia Pacific ethyl acetate market report includes competition analysis with vividly illustrated the competition dashboard to assess the market competition. Moreover, PBI analyzed Asia Pacific ethyl acetate market to better equip clients with possible investment opportunities across the countries and market unmet needs (Product Opportunities). Key stakeholders of the Asia Pacific ethyl acetate market report include suppliers, manufacturers, marketers, policy makers, and agronomists engaged in Asia Pacific ethyl acetate market activities.
Asia Pacific Ethyl Acetate Market:
The Asia Pacific ethyl acetate market estimated to be valued US$ XX Mn in 2018 and poised to grow at significant CAGR over 2019-2025. Market for Asia Pacific ethyl acetate projected to reach US$ XX Mn by 2025 due to increased application of ethyl acetate in various industry. Increased demand of ethyl acetate from various end users such as pharmaceuticals, food and beverages, automotive, packaging, and artificial leather will create a demand for the growth of the market. However replacement of ethyl acetate with other chemicals will hinder the growth of the Asia Pacific ethyl acetate market.
Solvent Segment Expected to Dominate the Market
Based on application, the Asia Pacific ethyl acetate market is segmented into paints and coating additives, adhesives and sealants, pigments, and solvents. Solvents are expected to dominate the market due to its uses in manufacturing of thinners, varnishes, and nitrocellulose lacquers. Ethyl acetate as solvent is widely used in various industries due to its low toxicity.
China Accounts for Larger Market Revenue Share in Asia Pacific Ethyl Acetate Market
Asia Pacific ethyl acetate market report analyses the market in different countries of Asia Pacific. China accounted for major revenue share in Asia Pacific ethyl acetate due to increasing demand of ethyl acetate from the growing population.
Key players profiled in the Asia Pacific ethyl acetate market include:
- INEOS (Switzerland)
- Carbohim – Wood and Chemical Company (U.S.)
- Jubilant Life Sciences Ltd (India)
- Celanese Corporation (U.S.)
- EniChem (Italy)
- SEKAB (Sweden)
- Indo Acidatama Tbk (Indonesia)
- Chiba Ethyl Acetate Co., Ltd (China)
- The Nippon Synthetic Chemical Industry Co.
- Ltd (Japan)
- Dairen Chemical Corporation (Taiwan)
Asia Pacific ethyl acetate market is consolidating as large players complementing each other’s businesses by means of collaborations and acquisitions. For instance, INEOS acquired INESCO CHP. The acquisition will ensure the reliable supply of steam, as a critical feedstock, to the INEOS plants.
Key Findings of the Report:
- Asia Pacific ethyl acetate market expanding at significant CAGR over 2019 to 2025 to reach market value of US$ XX Mn by 2025 owing to increase launch of newer products.
- Based on application, solvents segment accounted for larger market revenue share in 2018 and projected gain market revenue share over the forecast period
- Players focusing on mergers and acquisitions strategies to retain market position in Asia Pacific ethyl acetate market
- Paints and Coating additives
- Adhesives and Sealants
By End User
- Food and Beverages
- Artificial Leather
- Asia Pacific
- Rest of Asia Pacific
Key Features of the Report:
- The report provides granular level information about the market size, country market share, historic market (2014-2018) and forecast (2019-2025)
- The report covers in-detail insights about the competitor’s overview, key market developments, and their key strategies
- The report outlines drivers, restraints, unmet needs, and trends that are currently affecting the market
- The report tracks recent innovations, key developments and startup’s details that are actively working in the market
- The report provides plethora of information about market entry strategies, regulatory framework
- The report analyses the impact of socio-political environment through PESTLE Analysis and competition through Porter’s Five Force Analysis in addition to recent technology advancements and innovations in the market