Asia Pacific Industrial Tubes Market Report Description:
Asia Pacific industrial tubes market report gives comprehensive outlook on industrial tubes market across the regions with special emphasis on key countries of Asia Pacific such as China, Japan, India, ASEAN and rest of Asia pacific. The report on Asia Pacific industrial tubes market gives historical, current, and future market sizes (US$ Mn) on the basis of industrial tube type, by material, by manufacturing unit, by end user, and countries. This report studies Asia Pacific industrial tubes market dynamics elaborately to identify the current market trends and drivers, future opportunities and possible challenges to the key stakeholders operating in the market. In addition, Asia Pacific industrial tubes market report includes competition analysis with vividly illustrated the competition dashboard to assess the market competition. Moreover, PBI analyzed Asia Pacific industrial tubes market to better equip clients with possible investment opportunities across the countries and market unmet needs (Product Opportunities). Key stakeholders of the Asia Pacific industrial tubes market report include suppliers, manufacturers, marketers, policy makers, and agronomists engaged in Asia Pacific industrial tubes market activities.
Asia Pacific Industrial Tubes Market:
The Asia Pacific industrial tubes market estimated to be valued US$ XX Mn in 2018 and poised to grow at significant CAGR over 2019-2025. Market for Asia Pacific industrial tubes projected to reach US$ XX Mn by 2025 due to rising demand for industrial tubes from construction industry and rapid urbanization.
Development and Launch of New Industrial Tubes
Development and launch of innovative industrial tubes by the market players enables surge
in the industrial tubes market demand over the forecast years. For instance. In 2018, Tata Steel launched two products namely Tata Aggreto and Tata Nirman which has a wide applications in road, fly ash brick and clinker making. Moreover, Launch of newer products in various countries enables the growth of industrial tubes market over the forecast years.
Steel Tubes Segment Expected to Dominate the Market
Based on material the Asia Pacific industrial tubes market is segmented into steel and non-steel. Steel is expected to dominate the market due to its advantages such as strength, durability, excellent chemical and corrosion resistance, and many other properties. It is widely used in the manufacturing of industrial tubes which has a wide application in the oil & gas and petrochemical, energy & power, automotive, and many other industries. The steel segment is expected to account for the highest growth rate during the forecast period due to the rapidly growing end-use industries in emerging countries such as China and India.
China Accounts for Larger Market Revenue Share in Asia Pacific Industrial Tubes Market
Asia Pacific industrial tubes market report analyses the market in different countries of Asia Pacific. China and India accounted for major revenue share due to increased consumption of the chemical products. China and India has the highest populations among Asia Pacific. There is increased expansion of capacity in the petrochemical and chemical industry among the countries such as China and India due to increased consumption of the chemical products. North America growth is followed by Asia Pacific due to the economic growth.
Key players profiled in the Asia Pacific Industrial Tubes market include:
- Nippon Steel & Sumitomo Metal Corporation
- Vallourec S.A.
- Sandvik AB
- Tata Steel
- United States Steel Corporation
- AK Tube LLC
Asia Pacific industrial tubes market is consolidating as large players complementing each other’s businesses by means of collaborations, agreements and acquisitions. For instance, in November 2017, Vallourec S.A. received a contract to supply 16,000 tons of OCTG tubular solution to China National Offshore Oil Corporation (CNOOC), in Shenzhen, Shanghai, Tianjin, and Zhanjiang in China.
Key Findings of the Report:
Asia Pacific industrial tubes market expanding at significant CAGR over 2019 to 2025 to reach market value of US$ XX Mn by 2025 owing to increase launch of newer products.
- Based on industrial tubes type, steel tubes accounted for larger market revenue share in 2018 and projected gain market revenue share over the forecast period
- Players focusing on mergers and acquisitions strategies to retain market position in Asia Pacific industrial tubes market
Key Features of the Report:
- The report provides granular level information about the market size, country market share, historic market (2014-2018) and forecast (2019-2025)
- The report covers in-detail insights about the competitor’s overview, key market developments, and their key strategies
- The report outlines drivers, restraints, unmet needs, and trends that are currently affecting the market
- The report tracks recent innovations, key developments and startup’s details that are actively working in the market
- The report provides plethora of information about market entry strategies, regulatory framework
- The report analyses the impact of socio-political environment through PESTLE Analysis and competition through Porter’s Five Force Analysis in addition to recent technology advancements and innovations in the market
By Industrial Tube Type
- Process Pipes
- Heat Exchanger
- Non Steel
By End Users
- Oil and Gas and Petrochemical
- Asia Pacific
- Rest of Asia Pacific