Asia Pacific Polyvinyl Alcohol Fibers Market Report Description:
Asia Pacific polyvinyl alcohol fibers market report gives comprehensive outlook on polyvinyl alcohol fibers market across the regions with special emphasis on key countries of Asia Pacific such as India, China, Japan, ASEAN, and rest of Asia Pacific. The report on Asia Pacific polyvinyl alcohol fibers market gives historical, current, and future market sizes (US$ Mn) on the basis of product, application, and countries. This report studies Asia Pacific polyvinyl alcohol fibers market dynamics elaborately to identify the current market trends and drivers, future opportunities and possible challenges to the key stakeholders operating in the market. In addition, Asia Pacific polyvinyl alcohol fibers market report includes competition analysis with vividly illustrated the competition dashboard to assess the market competition. Moreover, PBI analyzed Asia Pacific polyvinyl alcohol fibers market to better equip clients with possible investment opportunities across the countries and market unmet needs (Product Opportunities). Key stakeholders of the Asia Pacific polyvinyl alcohol fibers market report include suppliers, manufacturers, marketers, policy makers, and agronomists engaged in Asia Pacific polyvinyl alcohol fibers market activities.
Asia Pacific Polyvinyl Alcohol Fibers Market:
The Asia Pacific polyvinyl alcohol fibers market estimated to be valued US$ XX Mn in 2018 and poised to grow at significant CAGR over 2019-2025. Market for Asia Pacific polyvinyl alcohol fibers projected to reach US$ XX Mn by 2025 due to increased application of polyvinyl alcohol fibers as reinforcement in concrete, and as a lubricant. However, presence of substitute and changing prices of raw materials will hinder the growth of the market.
Staples Segment Expected to Dominate the Market
Based on product, the market is segmented into filaments and staples. Staples are expected to dominate the market due to its wide range of application such as textiles, cement additives, and nonwoven materials. Staples are also used in the formation of yarns. Increasing application of staples for various purposes will create a demand for the growth of staples in the market.
China Accounts for Larger Market Revenue Share in Asia Pacific Polyvinyl Alcohol Fibers Market
Asia Pacific polyvinyl alcohol fibers market report analyses the market in different countries of Asia Pacific. China accounted for major revenue share in Asia Pacific polyvinyl alcohol fibers market due to major production of polyvinyl alcohol fibers.
Key players profiled in the Asia Pacific polyvinyl alcohol fibers market include:
- I. du Pont de Nemours and Company
- Nippon Synthetic Chemical Industry Co.
- Eastman Chemical Company
- Sekisui Chemical Co. Ltd.
- Kuraray Co. Ltd.
- Sinopec Sichuan Vinylon
- Anhui Wanwei Group Co., Ltd.
- Unitika Ltd.
- Nitivy Ltd.
- Nycon Corporation
- MiniFIBERS, Inc.
Asia Pacific polyvinyl alcohol fibers market is consolidating as large players complementing each other’s businesses by means of collaborations and acquisitions. For instance, on 20th December, 2018, Merck collaborated with Kuraray Co. Ltd to exclusively supply pharmaceutical polyvinyl alcohol.
Key Findings of the Report:
Asia Pacific polyvinyl alcohol fibers market expanding at significant CAGR over 2019 to 2025 to reach market value of US$ XX Mn by 2025 owing to increase launch of newer products.
- Based on product, staples segment accounted for larger market revenue share in 2018 and projected gain market revenue share over the forecast period
- Players focusing on mergers and acquisitions strategies to retain market position in Asia Pacific polyvinyl alcohol fibers market
- Cement Additives
- Others (Fishing Net, Tire Cords, and Ropes)
- Asia Pacific
- Rest of Asia Pacific
Key Features of the Report:
- The report provides granular level information about the market size, country market share, historic market (2014-2018) and forecast (2019-2025)
- The report covers in-detail insights about the competitor’s overview, key market developments, and their key strategies
- The report outlines drivers, restraints, unmet needs, and trends that are currently affecting the market
- The report tracks recent innovations, key developments and startup’s details that are actively working in the market
- The report provides plethora of information about market entry strategies, regulatory framework
- The report analyses the impact of socio-political environment through PESTLE Analysis and competition through Porter’s Five Force Analysis in addition to recent technology advancements and innovations in the market