Asia Pacific Stearic Acid Market Report Description:
Asia Pacific stearic acid market report analyses the market in different countries of Asia Pacific. The report on Asia Pacific stearic acid market gives historical, current, and future market sizes (US$ Mn) on the basis of application and end user. This report studies Asia Pacific stearic acid market dynamics elaborately to identify the current market trends and drivers, future opportunities and possible challenges to the key stakeholders operating in the market. In addition, Asia Pacific stearic acid market report includes competition analysis with vividly illustrated the competition dashboard to assess the market competition. Moreover, PBI analyzed Asia Pacific stearic acid market to better equip clients with possible investment opportunities across the Countries (Country Investment Hot-Spots) and market unmet needs (Product Opportunities). Key stakeholders of the Asia Pacific stearic acid market report include suppliers, manufacturers, marketers, policy makers, and agronomists engaged in Asia Pacific stearic acid market activities.
Asia Pacific Stearic Acid Market:
The Asia Pacific stearic acid market estimated to be valued US$ XX Mn in 2018 and poised to grow at significant CAGR over 2019-2025. Market for Asia Pacific stearic acid projected to reach US$ XX Mn by 2025 due to increased application of stearic acid in various industries.
Development and Launch of Stearic Acid
Development and launch of innovative products of stearic acid by the market players enables surge
in the Asia Pacific stearic acid market demand over the forecast years. For instance, in 1997 VVF LLC launched Doy Care soap for kids to utilize excess capacity in India and earn higher margin.
Personal Care Segment Expected to Dominate the Market
Based on application, the Asia Pacific stearic acid market is segmented into personal care industry, food industry, pharmaceutical industry and others. Personal care segment is expected to dominate the market owing to rising organic personal care products demand on account to increasing consumer awareness. Soaps and detergents emerged as one of the most significant application and accounted for approximately XX% of the Asia Pacific volume in 2015.
Japan and India Accounts for Larger Market Revenue Share in Asia Pacific Stearic Acid Market
Japan and India accounted for major revenue share in Asia Pacific stearic acid market due to rapid industrialization along with high disposable income of consumers. The regional growth is also favored by robust growth in automotive industry in Indonesia and Thailand. High detergents and plastics demand in the emerging nations such as Korea and Malaysia will further complement regional growth.
Key players profiled in the Asia Pacific stearic acid market include:
- S chemical company
- Wilmar international
- Oleon, VVF
- Pacific Oleochemicals
- Kuala Lumpur Kepong Berhad (KLK)
- Kao Chemicals
Asia Pacific stearic acid market is consolidating as large players complementing each other’s businesses by means of collaborations and acquisitions. For instance, on June 9, 2016, Kao Chemicals Europe, S.L. concluded an asset acquisition agreement of Chimigraf Holding, S.L.
Key Findings of the Report:
Asia Pacific stearic acid market expanding at significant CAGR over 2019 to 2025 to reach market value of US$ XX Mn by 2025 owing to increased application in food industry cosmetic industry and pharmaceutical industry.
- Based on application, personal care industry accounted for larger market revenue share in 2018 and projected gain market revenue share over the forecast period
- Players focusing on mergers and acquisitions strategies to retain market position in Asia Pacific stearic acid market
Key Features of the Report:
- The report provides granular level information about the market size, country market share, historic market (2014-2016) and forecast (2018-2025)
- The report covers in-detail insights about the competitor’s overview, key market developments, and their key strategies
- The report outlines drivers, restraints, unmet needs, and trends that are currently affecting the market
- The report tracks recent innovations, key developments and startup’s details that are actively working in the market
- The report provides plethora of information about market entry strategies, regulatory framework
- The report analyses the impact of socio-political environment through PESTLE Analysis and competition through Porter’s Five Force Analysis in addition to recent technology advancements and innovations in the market
- Personal Care Industry
- Food Industry
- Pharmaceutical & Biomedical Science Industry
- Industrial Uses
By End Users
- Personal Care
- Food and Beverages
- Healthcare, Textile
- Asia Pacific
- Rest of Asia Pacific