Australia Liquid Fertilizers Market:
The Australia liquid fertilizers market estimated to be valued US$ XX Mn in 2018 and projected to grow at significant CAGR over 2019-2025 owing to increasing demand for high efficiency fertilizers and shrinking farm lands in the region. The increase in demand for high food production in the region and rising population drives the growth of the liquid fertilizers market. Moreover, increase in demand for eco-friendly fertilizers and adoption of precision farming and protected agriculture techniques fuels the growth of the market.
Micronutrients Segment is expected to grow at Highest CAGR over the Forecast Years
Based on product type, micronutrients segment is expected to grow at highest CAGR over the forecast years due to the increasing demand for the micronutrients in the fertilizers coupled with rising demand for biofuels and high quality yield drives the growth of the market over the forecast years.
Australia is expected to Show Significant Growth Rate over the Forecast Years
Australia liquid fertilizers market is projected to grow at a significant growth rate over the forecast years owing to increasing adoption of novel technologies and rising demand for innovative methods in agricultural practices and improvements in the technology of liquid fertilizers drives the growth of the market over the forecast years. The presence of large number of market players and support by the government fuels the growth of the market.
Key player’s profiles in the Australia liquid fertilizers market include:
- DuPont (U.S.)
- BASF SE (Germany)
- The DOW Chemicals Company (U.S.)
- Agrium Inc. (Canada)
- Bayer Crop Science AG (Germany)
- K+S AKTIENGESELLSCHAFT (Germany)
- Israel Chemicals Ltd (Israel)
- Yara International ASA (Norway)
- Sociedad Quimica Y Minera SA (SQM) (Chile)
Australia liquid fertilizers market is surging owing strategic collaborations and definitive agreements and expansion of production facilities and launch of new products to enhance the growth of the liquid fertilizers market. For instance, in February 2017, Yara has announced the launch of its liquid fertilizer. In June 2016, Sociedad Química y Minera de Chile S.A. increased the total production capacity of potassium nitrate by 500,000 metric tons per year to meet the growing demand for potassium nitrate.
Key Findings of the Report:
- Australiain precision viticulture market expanding at significant CAGR over 2019 to 2025 owing to rising demand of high efficiency fertilizers coupled with increasing environment concerns.
- Based on product, micronutrients segment of precision viticulture accounted for larger market revenue share in 2018 and projected gain market revenue share over the forecast period
- Players focusing on launch of newer products and collaboration strategies to retain market position in Australia liquid fertilizers market
Australia Liquid Fertilizers Market Report Description:
Australia precision viticulture market report gives comprehensive outlook on precision viticulture market. The report on Australia liquid fertilizers market gives historical, current, and future market sizes (US$ Mn) on the basis of product, origin, application, and crop. This report studies Australia liquid fertilizers market dynamics elaborately to identify the current trends & drivers, future opportunities and possible challenges to the key stakeholders operating in the market. In addition, Australia liquid fertilizers market report includes human demographics; regulatory scenario, and competition analysis with vividly illustrated the competition dashboard to assess the market competition. Moreover, PBI analyzed Australia liquid fertilizers market to better equip clients with possible investment opportunities across the regions (regional Investment Hot-Spots) and market unmet needs (Product Opportunities). Key stakeholders of the Australia liquid fertilizers market report include suppliers, manufacturers, marketers, policy makers, and service providers engaged in Australia liquid fertilizers products
By Product Type
By Crop Type
- Pulses and Oil Seeds
- Cereals and Grains
Key Features of the Report:
- The report provides granular level information about the market size, regional market share, historic market (2014-2018) and forecast (2019-2025)
- The report covers in-detail insights about the competitor’s overview, company share analysis, key market developments, and their key strategies
- The report outlines drivers, restraints, unmet needs, and trends that are currently affecting the market
- The report tracks recent innovations, key developments and startup’s details that are actively working in the market
- The report provides plethora of information about market entry strategies, regulatory framework and reimbursement scenario
- The report analyses the impact of socio-political environment through PESTLE Analysis and competition through Porter’s Five Force Analysis in addition to recent technology advancements and innovations in the market