Global B2B Laundry Care Market Report Description:
Global B2B laundry care market report gives comprehensive outlook on B2B laundry care across the globe with special emphasis on key regions such as North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Latin America and Middle East & Africa. The report on global B2B laundry care market gives historical, current, and future market sizes (US$ Mn) on the basis of product type, distribution channel and region. This report studies global B2B laundry care market dynamics elaborately to identify the current trends & drivers, future opportunities and possible challenges to the key stakeholders operating in the market. In addition, global B2B laundry care market report includes human demographics; regulatory scenario, and competition analysis with vividly illustrated the competition dashboard to assess the market competition. Moreover, PBI analyzed global B2B laundry care market to better equip clients with possible investment opportunities across the regions (regional Investment Hot-Spots) and market unmet needs (Product Opportunities). Key stakeholders of the global B2B laundry care market report include suppliers, manufacturers, marketers, policy makers, and service providers engaged in global B2B laundry care products.
Global B2B Laundry Care Market:
The global B2B laundry care market valued US$ 47,724.1 Mn in 2019 and is poised to grow with a CAGR of 5.1% over 2020-2026. Rising urbanization, increasing levels of income & consumptions, demand for superior-quality and innovative laundry care products, changing buying behavior of consumers, increased consumerism and rising number of players globally are some key factors influencing the market growth. However, factors such as issues regarding the safety of children ingesting in these products and preference for at-home washing are hampering the market growth. Moreover, a new entrant into the market provides huge growth opportunity for the market growth.
Laundry Detergent Accounts for Larger Market Revenue Share in Global B2B Laundry Care Market
Laundry Detergent accounted for larger revenue share in global B2B laundry care market with a CAGR of 4.9% and is expected to grow over the forecast. The growth for this segment is due to increase in household expenditure, growth in the real estate sector owing to increase in residential units has enlarged the demand for laundry detergent products across the globe. The growing significance of healthier lifestyles with rising concerns among individuals about health and hygienic living, free of germs, bacteria, dust, and dirt has led to rise in per capita spending on household cleaning products including laundry detergents.
Asia Pacific Accounts for Larger Market Revenue Share in Global B2B Laundry Care Market
Asia Pacific accounted for larger revenue share in global B2B laundry care market with a CAGR of 5.7% and is expected to grow over the forecast years. Rapid globalization, growing penetration of washing machines, rising demand for innovative laundry care products, and changes in consumer preferences towards advanced laundry care products will extensively influence laundry care market growth in this region. China and Japan are the key markets for laundry care in APAC. Market growth in this region will be faster than the growth of the market in North America and Latin America.
Key player’s profiles in the global B2B laundry care market include:
- Church & Dwight Co. Inc.
- Colgate Palmolive Co.
- The Dial Corporation
- Godrej Consumer Products Ltd.
- Henkel AG & Co. KGaA
- Girabu SA
- Fagor Industrial
- Reckitt Benckiser Group Plc
- C. Johnson & Son Inc.
- The Clorox Co.
- The Procter & Gamble Co.
- Unilever NV
Global B2B laundry care market is surging owing to expansion of their production facilities for B2B laundry care to meet the demands of the customers in the market. For instance, In Jan 2018, Godrej Consumer acquired Kenya-based Canon Chemicals. With Canon Chemicals specialising on products for home and personal care segments, the acquisition also reiterates the company’s focus on only three broad product lines home care, personal care and hair care. In Jan 2019, Henkel AG & Co. KGaA expanded its business by opening a new laundry detergent production line at its production facility in Racibórz, Poland, the German home products. The new production line manufactures liquid detergent for Henkel’s Persil and other brands, in addition to the existing production of powder detergents.
Key Findings of the Report:
- Global B2B laundry care market expanding at significant CAGR over 2020 to 2026 owing to rising demand for superior-quality and innovative laundry care products
- Based on region, Asia Pacific accounted for larger market revenue share in 2019 and projected gain market revenue share over the forecast period
- Players focusing on innovation of newer products and collaboration strategies to retain market position in global B2B laundry care market
Key Features of the Report:
- The report provides granular level information about the market size, regional market share, historic market (2015-2019) and forecast (2020-2026)
- The report covers in-detail insights about the competitor’s overview, company share analysis, key market developments, and their key strategies
- The report outlines drivers, restraints, unmet needs, and trends that are currently affecting the market
- The report tracks recent innovations, key developments and startup’s details that are actively working in the market
- The report provides plethora of information about market entry strategies, regulatory framework and reimbursement scenario
- The report analyses the impact of socio-political environment through PESTLE Analysis and competition through Porter’s Five Force Analysis in addition to recent technology advancements and innovations in the market
- Laundry detergent
- Fabric softener
- Offline distribution channel
- Online distribution channel
- Rest of Europe
- AU & NZ
- Rest of Asia-Pacific
- Rest of Latin America
Middle East & Africa
- South Africa
- Rest of MEA