Global Biological Silage Additives Market:
The global biological silage additives market is expected to be valued at US$ 1,550.1 Mn in 2019 and expected to grow at a CAGR of 4.4% over the forecast period by 2026. As the consumer is more health-conscious and adopts a high protein diet in their lifestyle and rising meat consumption among consumers are the drivers boosting the global biological silage additives. There are few restrain which hung the growth such as new alternative in feed additives and lack of knowledge among the famers. Technology advancement and new product growth have increased the focus of the main manufacturer’s planned focus on R&D which provide a lot of opportunities.
Demand for Animal Feed in the Livestock Industry
It is noticed that the global biological silage additives market has a significant market growth rate on the perspective of demand for animal feed in the livestock industry. world compound feed production is estimated to be just over one billion tonnes annually. Global commercial feed manufacturing generates an estimated annual turnover of over US $400 billion. In the course of animal husbandry, animal feed provided to domestic animals. Two basic forms exist: fodder and forage. Used alone, the term feed refers more frequently to fodder. Increased demand for animal protein has guided the growth of silage additives on the global market
Asia Pacific Dominates the Market Share in the Global Market
Asia Pacific contributed major revenue followed by North America and Europe. In 2019, Asia Pacific region accounted huge growth rate and is anticipated to grow with a forecast year. Increased per capita food product expenditure and the highest intake of animal protein in the country. North America led the market at second position, by the use of silage additives to replace fresh fodder boosting the global biological silage additives market. The higher growth rate in the silage additive market in Europe is attributed to higher consumption of a high protein diet.
Key player’s profiles in the global biological silage additives market include:
- Brett Brothers Ltd.
- Volac International Ltd.
- Trouw Nutrition
- Schaumann BioEnergy Gmbh,
- ADDCON Group Gmbh
- Hansen holding Gmbh
- BASF SE
- Evonik Industries AG
- Lallemand Inc.
- DuPont Pioneer
- Micron Bio-Systems
- Biomin Holding GmbH
- American Farm Products
- Cargill Inc.
Global Biological Silage Additives Market Report Description:
Global biological silage additives market report gives comprehensive outlook on biological silage additives market across the globe with special emphasis on key regions such as North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Latin America, and Middle East and Africa. The report on biological silage additives market gives historical, current, and future market sizes on the basis of type, crop, function, form and region. This report studies global biological silage additives dynamics elaborately to identify the current trends & drivers, future opportunities and possible challenges to the key stakeholders operating in the market. In addition, global biological silage additives market report includes human demographics; regulatory scenario, and competition analysis with vividly illustrated the competition dashboard to assess the market competition. Moreover, PBI analyzed global biological silage additives reality market to better equip clients with possible investment opportunities across the regions (regional Investment Hot-Spots) and market unmet needs (Product Opportunities). Key stakeholders of the global market report include suppliers, manufacturers, marketers, policy makers, and service providers engaged in global biological silage additives market
Key Findings of the Report:
- Global biological silage additives market expanding at significant CAGR over 2020 to 2026 owing due to demand for animal feed in the livestock industry
- Based on region, Asia Pacific accounted for larger market revenue share in 2019 and projected gain market revenue share over the forecast period
- Players focusing on innovation of newer products and collaboration strategies to retain market position in global market.
Key Features of the Report:
- The report provides granular level information about the market size, regional market share, historic market (2015-2019) and forecast (2020-2026)
- The report covers in-detail insights about the competitor’s overview, company share analysis, key market developments, and their key strategies
- The report outlines drivers, restraints, unmet needs, and trends that are currently affecting the market
- The report tracks recent innovations, key developments and startup’s details that are actively working in the market
- The report provides plethora of information about market entry strategies, regulatory framework and reimbursement scenario
- The report analyses the impact of socio-political environment through PESTLE Analysis and competition through Porter’s Five Force Analysis in addition to recent technology advancements and innovations in the market
- Synthetic and Biological
- Rest of Europe
- Australia & New Zealand
- ASEAN (Includes Indonesia, Thailand, Vietnam, Philippines, Malaysia, and Others)
- South Korea
- Rest of Asia-Pacific
- Rest of Latin America
Middle East and Africa (MEA)
- Gulf Cooperation Council (GCC) Countries
- South Africa
- Rest of MEA