Global Borosilicate Glass Market
The global borosilicate glass market is expected to be valued at US$ 1,360.5 million in market and growing at a CAGR of 3.4% over the forecast period by 2026. There are various factors which act as key drivers like health and medical technology advancement, increase in demand for sustainable solar tubes and laboratory equipment, increasing urbanization population and household appliance consumption helped the global borosilicate glass market to boost unconditionally. Challenges include shift towards Plastic usage because its less cost when compared to Borosilicate Glass and demand for convenient and attractive products owing trying to hung the global borosilicate glass market. Reduced environmental pollution and government incentives to promote the borosilicate glass are the key opportunities.
Increasing Urban Development on Perspective of Home Appliances and Healthcare
The increasing urban development on perspective of home application and healthcare held the largest share which boost the global borosilicate glass market. As the industries are developed, high-quality borosilicate is used mainly for a technical application because of their high chemical resistance and thermal expansion and high light transmission combined with pristine surface performance. Medical and healthcare also contribute towards the sustainable growth of this market, virtually all modern laboratory glassware is made of borosilicate glass considerably research collaboration with R&D activities explore various uses of the global borosilicate glass market hence boosting and helping towards attaining sustainable development.
North America Dominates the Market Share in the Global Market
North America contributed major revenue followed by Europe and Asia Pacific. In 2019, North America region accounted huge growth rate and is anticipated to grow with a forecast year. For instance, share of revenue by North America is estimated to be 30.9% in the global borosilicate glass market by increasing adoption for various applications by implementation of solar power projects, along with increasing urbanization and rising spending capacity, is expected to conquer potential market for borosilicate glass. The Europe and Asia Pacific are expected to collectively become a strong market for borosilicate glass owing to its increasing demand for various end-use applications and advancement in various field.
Key player’s profiles in the global borosilicate glass market include:
- Corning Incorporated
- AGC Inc.
- SCHOTT AG
- GVB GmbH
- Hangzhou AiJia‘s glass Products Co., Ltd.
- Swift Glass, Borosil Glass Works Ltd.
- Hilgenberg GmbH
- Gerresheimer AG
- Noble Glass Works Pvt. Ltd.
- Kavalierglass of North America, Inc.
- Market players have witnessed the strategic collaboration and acquisition to expand product portfolio and strengthen their position in the market to enhance the revenue of the company.
- In May 2018, Schott AG, continues to produce Fiolax borosilicate glass for pharmaceutical uses. Schott and other companies manufacture 50 billion borosilicate glass containers each year to bring vaccines and other medical products to patients.
Global Borosilicate Glass Market Report Description:
Global borosilicate glass market report gives comprehensive outlook on borosilicate glass market across the globe with special emphasis on key regions such as North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Latin America, and Middle East and Africa. The report on global borosilicate glass market gives historical, current, and future market sizes on the basis of product type, application, sales channel, end user and region. This report studies global borosilicate glass market dynamics elaborately to identify the current trends & drivers, future opportunities and possible challenges to the key stakeholders operating in the market. In addition, global borosilicate glass market report includes human demographics; regulatory scenario, and competition analysis with vividly illustrated the competition dashboard to assess the market competition. Moreover, PBI analyzed global market to better equip clients with possible investment opportunities across the regions (regional Investment Hot-Spots) and market unmet needs (Product Opportunities). Key stakeholders of the global market report include suppliers, manufacturers, marketers, policy makers, and service providers engaged in global borosilicate glass market.
Key Findings of the Report:
- Global borosilicate glass market expanding at significant CAGR over 2020 to 2026 owing due to increasing urban development on perspective of home appliances and healthcare
- Based on region, North America accounted for larger market revenue share in 2019 and projected gain market revenue share over the forecast period
- Players focusing on innovation of newer products and collaboration strategies to retain market position in global market.
Key Features of the Report:
- The report provides granular level information about the market size, regional market share, historic market (2015-2019) and forecast (2020-2026)
- The report covers in-detail insights about the competitor’s overview, company share analysis, key market developments, and their key strategies
- The report outlines drivers, restraints, unmet needs, and trends that are currently affecting the market
- The report tracks recent innovations, key developments and startup’s details that are actively working in the market
- The report provides plethora of information about market entry strategies, regulatory framework and reimbursement scenario
- The report analyses the impact of socio-political environment through PESTLE Analysis and competition through Porter’s Five Force Analysis in addition to recent technology advancements and innovations in the market
By Product Type
- Non- Alkaline- Earth Borosilicate Glass
- Alkaline-Earth containing Borosilicate Glass
- High-Borate Borosilicate Glass
- Solar panels
- Pharmaceutical packaging material
- Laboratory glassware
- Heat resistant glass cookware
- Heat resistant glass panels
By Sales Channel
By End User
- Medical & Healthcare
- Rest of Europe
- Australia & New Zealand
- ASEAN (Includes Indonesia, Thailand, Vietnam, Philippines, Malaysia, and Others)
- South Korea
- Rest of Asia-Pacific
- Rest of Latin America
Middle East and Africa (MEA)
- Gulf Cooperation Council (GCC) Countries
- South Africa
- Rest of MEA