Botox Treatment Market: By Application (Aesthetic Treatment, Therapeutic Treatment) By End User (Hospitals, Dermatology Clinics, Beauty Clinics, Spas and Salons) and Geography (Latin America, North America, Asia Pacific, The Middle East and Africa and Europe) – Market Estimation, Dynamics, Regional Share, Trends, Competitor Analysis 2012 to 2016 and Forecast 2017 to 2023
The global Botox Treatment market is anticipated to show significant growth owing to rise in awareness of advanced applications of Botox. Increase in disposable income of emerging countries, changes in lifestyle, early aging, and increase in adoption of noninvasive or minimally invasive Botox Treatment procedures are expected to fuel the growth of Botox Treatment market. Moreover, easy accessibility to the treatments, growing affordability, huge inclination towards beauty consciousness is expected to boost the growth of Botox Treatment market. However, dearth of skilled professionals, life threatening adverse effects associated with Botox, high cost of procedure and stringent regulatory mandates for standardization of cosmetic procedures will hamper the growth of global Botox Treatment market.
Market Scope : Botox Treatment Market
Botox Treatment Market is segmented based on application, end user and regions.
Based on Application, Market is segmented into
- Aesthetic Treatment
- Therapeutic Treatment
Based on end user, Market is segmented into
- Dermatology Clinics
- Beauty Clinics
- Spas and Salons
Based on region, Market is segmented into
- Latin America
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- The Middle East and Africa
Regional Analysis: Botox Treatment Market
Geographically Botox Treatment Market is divided into Latin America, North America, Asia Pacific, The Middle East and Africa and Europe. North America dominates Botox Treatment market followed by Europe and Asia Pacific due to changes in the life style, huge healthcare expenditure, and skilled professionals present in North America region for minimally invasive surgeries. As per Annual Plastic Surgery Procedural Statistics, around 15.9 Mn cosmetic surgeries were performed in U.S. in 2015. Europe holds a dominant position owing to growing aging population, high technological developments in Botox Treatment procedures like minimally invasive or non-invasive procedures are expected to fuel the Europe Botox Treatment market. Asia Pacific holds a potential share owing to growing population; geographical expansions by companies in APAC region, growing awareness regarding skin problems are attributing the growth of APAC Botox Treatment market.
Competition Assessment: Botox Treatment Market
Some of the players in Botox Treatment Market include
- Merz GmbH & Co. KGaA (Germany)
- ALLERGAN (Ireland)
- Ipsen (France)
- Galderma (Switzerland)
- Pfizer (US)
- Lumenis (U.S.)
- Canbex Therapeutics
- Takeda Pharmaceutical (Japan)
- Gal derma S/A (Switzerland)
- GlaxoSmithKline (UK)
Notable Market Developments: Botox Treatment Market
- In October 2017, Allergan received U.S. FDA approval for the third indication of its BOTOX Cosmetic for temporary improvement in appearance of forehead lines associated with frontalis muscle activity in adults.
- In February 2016, U.S FDA approved onabotulinumtoxinA as a treatment for adults lower limb spasticity, it was initially approved for treatment of elbow, wrist and finger spasticity in 2010 and for thumb muscles in 2015.
Key Features of the Report:
- The report provides granular level information about the market size, regional market share, historic market (2012-2016) and forecast (2017-2023)
- The report covers in-detail insights about the competitor’s overview, company share analysis, key market developments, and their key strategies
- The report outlines drivers, restraints, unmet needs, and trends that are currently affecting the market
- The report tracks recent innovations, key developments and startup’s details that are actively working in the market
- The report provides plethora of information about market entry strategies, regulatory framework and reimbursement scenario
- The report analyses the impact of socio-political environment through PESTLE Analysis and competition through Porter’s Five Force Analysis in addition to recent technology advancements and innovations in the market