Market Outline: Bottled Water Products Market
Bottled water products are the packaged water which might be distilled water, spring water, and mineral water. The packaging comes as either PET bottle or glass water bottles. The packaging comes in various sizes from single serving bottles to carboys which are larger in size. The water is either carbonated or non-carbonated. The carbonated water which is also known as the sparkling water or fizzy water is nearly related to soda water, in which carbon dioxide gas under pressure is dissolved.
Market Dynamics: Bottled Water Products Market
Increase in the health consciousness among population is the major driving factor for the growth of bottled water products market. The changing lifestyle is compelling to approach for the mineral rich drinking water which is likely to enhance the growth of the bottled water market. The introduction of the new products with additional benefits such as flavored water, vitamin rich drinking water, and mineral rich drinking water is attracting the large number of the population towards the bottled water. The ease of handling of bottled water and rising disposable income is driving the growth of the market. However, the stringent government regulations in case of packaging is likely to hinder the growth of the bottled water products market. The pollution caused owing to the use of plastic bottles is constraining the growth of the bottled water products market.
Global bottled water products market was valued at US $ XX Mn and expected to grow at XX% Compound Annual Growth Rate (CAGR) over the 2018 to 2024.
Market Scope: Bottled Water Products Market
Bottled water products market is segmented based on the product type, packaging, and distribution channel.
Based on the product type, the market is segmented into the following:
- Still water
- Flavored water
- Carbonated water
- Functional water
Based on the packaging, the market is segmented into the following:
- Glass bottle
- PET bottle
Based on the distribution channel, the market is segmented into the following:
- Online stores
- Grocery Stores
- Drug Stores
Regional Analysis: Bottled Water Products Market
Geographically, global bottled water products market is segmented into North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Latin America, and Middle East and Africa. Owing to the larger population size, Asia Pacific market is dominating the global bottled water products market. The rising awareness among the people about the impact of the high sugar content in the beverages is compelling to opt for the bottled water products which is enhancing the growth of the market in this region. The presence lager population is aiding the expansion of the market in the Asia-Pacific region. The manufacturers or the vendors are introducing new products in various sizes. Followed by the Asian region are the regions of Europe and North America, which are driving the market. The North America region’s bottled water products market is the saturated market with a steady demand.
- PepsiCo, Inc. (U.S)
- Coca-Cola Company (U.S)
- Nestle Waters (France)
- CG Roxane, LLC (U.S)
- Fonti Di Vinadio S.P.A. (Italy)
- Ajegroup SA (Peru)
Notable Market Developments:
- In February 2018, Nestlé Waters North America launched a new line of healthy flavored sparkling water
Key Features of the Report:
- The report covers exhaustive regional information, that includes North America (the USA and Canada), Europe (Germany, France, Italy, UK, Spain, Russia, Poland and Rest of Europe), Asia-Pacific (Japan, China, India, Australia & New Zealand, ASEAN (Includes Indonesia, Thailand, Vietnam, Philippines, Malaysia, and Others), South Korea, and Rest of Asia-Pacific), Latin America (Brazil, Mexico, Argentian, Venezula, and Rest of Latin America), and Middle East and Africa (Gulf Cooperation Council (GCC) Countries, Israel, South Africa, and Rest of Middle East and Africa)
- The report provides granular level information about the market size, regional market share, historic market (2013-2017) and forecast (2018-2024)
- The report covers in-detail insights about the competitor’s overview, company share analysis, key market developments, and their key strategies
- The report outlines drivers, restraints, unmet needs, and trends that are currently affecting the market
- The report tracks recent innovations, key developments and startup’s details that are actively working in the market
- The report provides a plethora of information about market entry strategies, regulatory framework and reimbursement scenario
- The report analyses the impact of the socio-political environment through PESTLE Analysis and competition through Porter’s Five Force Analysis in addition to recent technology advancements and innovations in the market