Global Catalog Peptides Market
Global catalog peptides market report provide a comprehensive outlook on catalog peptides worldwide with specific focus on key region such as North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, South America, Middle East and Africa. The report on global catalog peptides market gives historical, current and future market size (US$ Mn) on the basis of type, end user, application, and geography. This study analyses the global catalog peptides market dynamics in a detailed manner to identify current trends and drivers, growth opportunities and potential challenges to the key stakeholders in the operating market. In addition, PBI has analyzed the global market to better equip customers with possible investment opportunities across region and consumer unmet needs.
Global Catalog Peptides Market:
Global catalog peptides market was valued at US$ 246.9 million in 2019 and is projected to see a 6.02% rise from 2019-2026 to US$ 390.3 million by 2026. The catalogue peptide market is witnessing growth due to technological advances that aid in the cost-effective manufacture of peptides. Previously, peptides were synthesized from natural sources such as porcine-derived adrenocorticotropic hormone (ACTH) or bovine pituitary, and bovine or canine pancreatic insulin. Growing research activities to address unmet medical needs in various therapeutic areas, raising the burden of chronic diseases and increasing investment and funding for protein-based research are among the key factors driving market growth. Nevertheless, the absence of a coherent collection of regulations restrains business development.
Growing research activities in various therapeutic areas increase growth of global catalog peptides market:
Recently there has been an increase in the number of research activities undertaken, especially in the areas of drug development, antibody production, disease research, and therapy. The increased emphasis on these areas allows for the revealing of novel techniques, many of which involve peptide use and synthesis. The increase in the number of research activities can be attributed to the rising demand for catalogue peptides which further increases the market share of the global catalogue peptides.
North America to Lead the Global Catalog Peptides Market:
Globally, by 2024 the demand for North American catalogue peptides is projected to account for more than 30 percent of the population. This can be attributed primarily to the involvement of established players, increased adoption of advanced peptide production technologies and increased investment and funding for R&D in the area. The United States is expected to lead the market for North American catalogue peptides over the study era. This can be attributed mainly to the rising demand in the country for peptide-based therapies to treat chronic conditions, well-developed R&D infrastructure and a large number of licensed FDA products.
Key player’s profiles in the global catalog peptides market include-
- PolyPeptide Group
- GL Biochem Ltd.
- CPC Scientific Inc.
- Peptides International Ltd.
- Applied Biological Materials Inc.
- Biomatik Corporation
- Bio-Synthesis Inc.
- Advanced ChemTech
- Creative Peptides
- Aviva Systems Biology Corporation (ASB) acquired GenWay Biotech Incorporated in February 2017 to expand its product portfolio by incorporating proteins, antibodies and enzyme-linked immunosorbent assays (ELISA) into GenWay’s product portfolio and to become a key provider of proteomic solutions on the market.
- Similarly, in January 2017, the PolyPeptide Group announced the completion of its acquisition of the peptides business and operations of Lonza in Braine-l’Alleud, Belgium.
Key findings of report:
- Global catalog peptides market expanding at significant CAGR over 2020 to 2026 owing to increasing research activities in various therapeutic areas.
- North America accounted for larger share of market revenue based on the region and projected a gain in market revenue over a forecast period.
- Players focusing on innovation of technologies and collaboration strategies to retain market position in global market.
Key features of the report:
- The report provides granular level information about market size, regional market share, historic market (2015-2019) and forecast (2020-2026).
- The report outlines drivers, restraints, unmet needs, and trends that are currently affecting the market.
- The report tracks recent innovations, key developments and startup’s details that are actively working in the market.
- The report provides plethora of information about market entry strategies.
- Calcitonin gene-related
- Caspase related
- G-protein-coupled receptors (GPCR)
- Antibody production
- Drug discovery
- Enzyme profiling
- Academic Research
- Disease research
- Cancer and apoptosis
- Infectious diseases
- Blood disorders
- Biomarker discovery
- Disease research
- Pharmaceutical and Biotechnology Companies
- Contract manufacturing organizations (CMOs) and Contract research organizations (CROs)
- Academic and Research Institutes
- Rest of Europe
- Australia & New Zealand
- Rest of APAC
- Rest of LATAM
- South Africa
- GCC Countries
- Rest of MEA