Global Catalysts Market
Global catalysts market report gives comprehensive outlook on catalysts across the globe with special emphasis on key regions such as North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Latin America and Middle East & Africa. The report on global catalysts market gives historical, current, and future market sizes (US$ Mn) on the basis of type, application and region. This report studies global market dynamics elaborately to identify the current trends & drivers, future opportunities and possible challenges to the key stakeholders operating in the market. In addition, global catalysts market report includes human demographics; regulatory scenario, and competition analysis with vividly illustrated the competition dashboard to assess the market competition. Moreover, PBI analyzed global catalysts market to better equip clients with possible investment opportunities across the regions (regional Investment Hot-Spots) and market unmet needs (Product Opportunities). Key stakeholders of the global catalysts market report include suppliers, manufacturers, marketers, policy makers, and service providers engaged in global catalysts products.
Global Catalysts Market:
The global catalysts market valued US 36.8 Bn in 2019 and is poised to grow with a CAGR of 4.6% over 2020-2026. Existence of policies supporting the manufacturing and use of catalysts, worldwide population growth together with rising economic development in developing economies, growing demand for petroleum refined products, environmental rules on emission control and rising income levels with vehicle ownership rates are some key factors fueling the market growth. However, factors such as inadequate availability of raw materials, limited development and distribution of new catalysts may limit the market growth.
Zeolites Accounts for Larger Market Revenue Share in Global Market
Zeolites segment accounted for larger revenue share in global catalysts market with a significant CAGR and is expected to grow over the forecast years due to growing demand for detergents, rising hygiene consciousness among consumers and rising refining output. Also, increasing need for natural products in agriculture, pet litters and concrete industries is likely to increase industry share over the predicted period. Zeolites is the group of three-dimensional hydrated microporous aluminosilicate minerals that are mainly used in water filters and as water softeners. These minerals have moderately porous structure. This makes them appropriate for usage in detergents, petrochemical, nuclear, refrigeration, concrete, and diverse other end-user industries.
North America Accounts for Larger Market Revenue Share in Global Market
North America accounted for considerable revenue share in global market and is expected to grow over the forecast years. The growth in this region can be attributed to developing low sulfur and automotive mandates that involve the application of environmental catalysts in the region. Additionally, the growth of oil and gas and chemical sectors in the region is a major factor responsible to market growth. The rising consumption of gasoline in U.S. is likely to increase the demand for catalysts used for transforming heavy crude oil to light fractions such as kerosene, diesel, and gasoline.
Asia Pacific held considerable market share during estimated period owing to continuous growth in detergent and water treatment industries. Increasing trends toward development of products through bio-based sources is likely to impel product demand over the estimated period.
Key player’s profiles in the global market include:
- Albemarle Corporation
- BASF SE
- Evonik Industries AG
- LyondellBasell Industries Holdings B.V.
- R. Grace & Co.-Conn.
- Johnson Matthey Plc
- Axens SA
- Clariant International Ltd.
- Exxon Mobil Corporation
Global catalysts market is surging owing to strategic alliances by key players for catalysts to meet the demands of the customers in the market.
Key Findings of the Report:
- Global catalysts market expanding at significant CAGR over 2020 to 2026 due to supportive environmental rules on emission control
- Based on region, North America accounted for considerable market revenue share in 2019 and projected gain market revenue share over the forecast period
- Players focusing on innovation of newer products and collaboration strategies to retain market position in global catalysts market
Key Features of the Report:
- The report provides granular level information about the market size, regional market share, historic market (2015-2019) and forecast (2020-2026)
- The report covers in-detail insights about the competitor’s overview, company share analysis, key market developments, and their key strategies
- The report outlines drivers, restraints, unmet needs, and trends that are currently affecting the market
- The report tracks recent innovations, key developments and startup’s details that are actively working in the market
- The report provides plethora of information about market entry strategies, regulatory framework and reimbursement scenario
- The report analyses the impact of socio-political environment through PESTLE Analysis and competition through Porter’s Five Force Analysis in addition to recent technology advancements and innovations in the market
- Base Metals
- Precious Metals
- Chemical Compounds
- Other Chemicals
- Organometallic Materials
- Petroleum Refining
- Fluid Catalytic Cracking (FCC)
- Alkylation Catalysts
- Hydroprocessing Catalysts
- Catalytic Reforming
- Chemical Synthesis
- Catalytic Oxidation
- Hydrogenation Catalysts
- Polymer Catalysis
- Reaction Initiator
- Light-duty Vehicles
- Heavy-duty Vehicles
- Rest of Europe
- Au & NZ
- Rest of Europe
- Rest of Latin America
Middle East & Africa
- South Africa
- Rest of MEA