Global Cervical Cancer Screening Market:
The global cervical cancer screening market accounted for US 7,800.6 Mn in 2019 and is expected to grow at 5.7% CAGR over the forecast years owing to rise in R&D for the development of innovative test kits by the market players. For instance, In November 2018, Qiagen announced the launch of the QIAscreen HPV PCR Test, a CE-IVD marked molecular diagnostic test for the detection of 15 recognized high-risk genotypes of human papillomavirus (HPV). Moreover, rise in awareness about the cervical cancer among the population, government initiates the awareness programs for public safety, and increase in the prevalence of cervical cancer are anticipated to bolster the global cervical cancer screening market over the forecast years. However, stringent regulations for the product approval, lack of skilled professionals and sophisticated healthcare infrastructure in underdeveloped countries, adoption of alternative testing procedures are hinder the revenue of cervical cancer screening market.
Increase in Prevalence of Cervical Cancer Enhance the Revenue of Cervical Cancer Screening Market
Increase in the prevalence of cervical cancer is a major factor surge the growth of revenue of market over the forecast years. The prevalence of cervical cancer is gradually increasing due to surge in global female population, change in lifestyle, and unsafe sexual procedures. For instance, According to World Health Organization, in 2018, about 570 000 women were diagnosed with cervical cancer worldwide and about 311 000 women died from the disease. In addition, government initiations to raise in awareness about the cervical cancer to deter the death rate also surge the market. For instance, In December 2017, the Australian government renewed the National Cervical Screening Program for women aged 25 to 74 years with a number of changes including the replacement of pap test with cervical screening test
North America Dominated the Global Cervical Cancer Screening Market
In 2019, North America dominated the global cervical cancer screening market followed by Europe and Asia Pacific. The revenue of the market in North America is gradually increasing due to favorable reimbursement policies available in the country. For instance, in USA, Some insurance plans, such as this Aetna plan and the Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan Community Blue PPO plan, cover “wellness” screenings 100 percent, with no deductible or copay, usually with some restrictions. In addition, advancements in healthcare infrastructure, high awareness about the cancer diseases and presence of huge number of market players also propel the revenue of market over the forecast years. However, in Europe EMA approval for novel test kits, expansion of business by the market players into Germany, France, UK, and Italy, and increase in healthcare expenditure are upsurge the revenue of market over the forecast timeframe.
Key player’s profiles in the global cervical cancer screening market include:
- Qiagen N.V.
- Becton, Dickinson and Company
- Abbott, Inc.
- Greiner Bio-One
- Rovers Medical Devices
- Cepheid, Inc.
- Hoffmann La Roche Ltd.
Global cervical cancer screening market is escalating owing to strategic alliances by key players for cervical cancer screening to meet the demands of the customers in the market. For instance,
- In November 2018, Qiagen announced the launch of the QIAscreen HPV PCR Test, a CE-IVD marked molecular diagnostic test for the detection of 15 recognized high-risk genotypes of human papillomavirus
- In February 2018, BD announced that it has received pre-market approval from the U.S. Food and Drug Administration (FDA) for the BD Onclarity HPV assay that can detect 14 types of high-risk human papillomavirus (HPV) from specimens
Global Cervical Cancer Screening Market Report Description:
Global cervical cancer screening market report gives comprehensive outlook on cervical cancer screening across the globe with special emphasis on key regions such as North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Latin America and Middle East & Africa. The report gives historical, current, and future market sizes (US$ Mn) on the basis of test type and region. This report studies global cervical cancer screening market dynamics elaborately to identify the current trends & drivers, future opportunities and possible challenges to the key stakeholders operating in the market. In addition, the report includes human demographics; regulatory scenario, and competition analysis with vividly illustrated the competition dashboard to assess the market competition. Moreover, PBI analyzed global cervical cancer screening market to better equip clients with possible investment opportunities across the regions (regional Investment Hot-Spots) and market unmet needs (Product Opportunities). Key stakeholders of the report include suppliers, manufacturers, marketers, policy makers, and service providers engaged in global cervical cancer screening products.
Key Findings of the Report:
- Global cervical cancer screening market expanding at significant CAGR over 2019 to 2026 due to increase in prevalence of cervical cancer
- Based on region, Europe accounted for considerable market revenue share in 2019 and projected gain market revenue share over the forecast period
- Players focusing on innovation of newer products and collaboration strategies to retain market position in global market
Key Features of the Report:
- The report provides granular level information about the market size, regional market share, historic market (2014-2019) and forecast (2019-2026)
- The report covers in-detail insights about the competitor’s overview, company share analysis, key market developments, and their key strategies
- The report outlines drivers, restraints, unmet needs, and trends that are currently affecting the market
- The report tracks recent innovations, key developments and startup’s details that are actively working in the market
- The report provides plethora of information about market entry strategies, regulatory framework and reimbursement scenario
- The report analyses the impact of socio-political environment through PESTLE Analysis and competition through Porter’s Five Force Analysis in addition to recent technology advancements and innovations in the market
- Pap Smear Tests
- HPV Tests
- LBC Tests
- Rest of Europe
- Au & NZ
- Rest of Europe
- Rest of Latin America
Middle East & Africa
- South Africa
- Rest of MEA