Conductive Ink Market Size:
The global conductive ink market estimated to be valued US $ 2.9 Bn in 2019 and poised to grow at significant CAGR of 4.3 % over 2020-2026. Due to the increase in the digitalization and technology rising in the use of electronic circuit in electronic gadgets such as smartphones, laptops, smart watches, bluetooth headsets, cameras, automobiles, videos games, UPS and other devices. Conductive ink are small, offer energy capacity, can be shaped to fit in the electronic device. Increasing in the technological advancement and rising in the demand of small sized smart devices boosts the growth of the conductive ink device market. However, High cost of manufacturing and the concerns related with disposal are the major factors that hinder the growth of the conductive ink market.
Conductive Ink Market Report Description:
Global conductive ink market report gives comprehensive outlook on conductive ink across the globe with special emphasis on key regions such as North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Latin America, and Middle East and Africa. The report on global conductive ink market gives historical, current, and future market sizes (US$ Mn) on the basis of type, application and region. This report studies global market dynamics elaborately to identify the current trends & drivers, future opportunities and possible challenges to the key stakeholders operating in the market. In addition, global conductive ink market report includes human demographics; regulatory scenario, and competition analysis with vividly illustrated the competition dashboard to assess the market competition. Moreover, PBI analyzed global conductive ink market to better equip clients with possible investment opportunities across the regions (regional Investment Hot-Spots) and market unmet needs (Product opportunities). Key stakeholders of the global conductive ink market report include suppliers, manufacturers, marketers, policy makers, and healthcare service providers engaged in global conductive ink products.
Increasing Demand of Wireless Power Supplies are fueling the Market Growth of the Conductive Ink Market
In the recent years, Due to changing in the life styles and increased in the technology which leads to increase the number of use of smart and portable electronic devices which need rechargeable batteries such as smart phones, laptops, smart watch, and others. In healthcare industries and hospitals many life supporting devices are present which require continuous power supply by using batteries. In automobile sectors many fuel engines are replaced with renewable battery engines in vehicles which reduce cost and the use of fuel thus reduces the pollution. In aerospace sector electricity supply is given by using renewable batteries to sensitive and smart devices where supply of electricity through cables is not possible. These are some key factors which increasing the demand of conductive ink market.
Asia Pacific Accounts for Larger Market Revenue Share in Global Conductive Ink Market
Asia Pacific accounted for larger revenue share in global conductive ink market with considerable CAGR. The growth in this region can be attributed to rising in the usage of connectivity and in this region is supported by high expenses to reduce the pollution by using renewable energy. European market dominates by manufacturing industries. In North America region conductive ink is largely driven by the demand of portable and smart devices, to reduce high-cost labor, increase in disposable incomes, rising awareness of renewable energy and increasing government emphasis on technology developments in the region.
Key player’s profiles in the global conductive ink market include:
- Henkel AG & Co. KGaA
- Heraeus Holding GmbH
- Johnson Matthey
- Sun Chemical Corporation
- Creative Materials Inc.
- Applied Ink Solutions
- Vorbeck Materials
- Omya AG
- Methode Electronics
- TEKRA, A Division of EIS, Inc.
- TOYO INK GROUP
- Sigma-Aldrich Co. LLC.
Global conductive ink market is surging owing to frequent acquisitions and launchings by the market players. In November 2018, Omya AG (Switzerland) opened a research center for crop cultivation at Oftringen. The company carries out survey of “systematic analyses of natural conductive inks in agriculture.” for the development of new products and innovative technologies for agriculture based on the data obtained by research.
- Silver Flakes
- Carbon / Graphene
- Silver Nanoparticles
- Silver Nanowire
- Silver Coated Copper Nanoparticles
- Carbon Nanotube Inks
- Copper Flakes
- Copper Nanoparticles
- Copper Oxide Nanoparticle Inks
- Conductive Polymer
- Others ( gold-based inks, aluminum-based inks, nickel-based inks)
- Membrane Switches
- Radio-frequency identification (RFID)
- Printed Circuit Boards
- Thermal Heating
- Others (EMI shielding, logic and memory, batteries, and textiles)
- Rest of Europe
- Australia & New Zealand
- ASEAN (Includes Indonesia, Thailand, Vietnam, Philippines, Malaysia, and Others)
- South Korea
- Rest of Asia-Pacific
- Rest of Latin America
Middle East and Africa (MEA)
- Gulf Cooperation Council (GCC) Countries
- South Africa
- Rest of MEA
Key Findings of the Report:
- Global conductive ink market expanding at significant CAGR over 2020 to 2026 due to increase in the demand for connectivity and wireless power supply in various electronic devices.
- Based on type, conductive ink segment accounted for larger market revenue share in 2019 and projected gain market revenue share over the forecast period
- Players focusing on innovation of newer products and collaboration strategies to retain market position in global conductive ink market
Key Features of the Report:
- The report provides granular level information about the market size, regional market share, historic market (2015-2019) and forecast (2020-2026)
- The report covers in-detail insights about the competitor’s overview, company share analysis, key market developments, and their key strategies
- The report outlines drivers, restraints, unmet needs, and trends that are currently affecting the market
- The report tracks recent innovations, key developments and startup’s details that are actively working in the market
- The report provides plethora of information about market entry strategies, regulatory framework and reimbursement scenario
- The report analyses the impact of socio-political environment through PESTLE Analysis and competition through Porter’s Five Force Analysis in addition to recent technology advancements and innovations in the market