Global Conversion Rate Optimisation (CRO) Software Market
Global conversion rate optimisation (CRO) software market report gives comprehensive outlook on conversion rate optimisation (CRO) software across the globe with special emphasis on key regions such as North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Latin America, and Middle East and Africa. The report on global market gives historical, current, and future market sizes (US$ Mn) on the basis of type, application, and region. This report studies global conversion rate optimisation (CRO) software market dynamics elaborately to identify the current trends & drivers, future opportunities and possible challenges to the key stakeholders operating in the market. In addition, global conversion rate optimisation (CRO) software market report includes human demographics; regulatory scenario, and competition analysis with vividly illustrated the competition dashboard to assess the market competition. Moreover, PBI analyzed global market to better equip clients with possible investment opportunities across the regions (regional Investment Hot-Spots) and market unmet needs (Product Opportunities). Key stakeholders of the global market report include suppliers, manufacturers, marketers, policy makers, and service providers engaged in global conversion rate optimisation (CRO) software.
Global Conversion Rate Optimisation (CRO) Software Market:
The global conversion rate optimisation (CRO) software market is expected grow with a significant CAGR over the forecast period (2020-2026) owing to increasing customer preference towards e-commerce shopping and high adoption of advanced technologies in the market are anticipated to drive the growth of the market. Rising adoption of advanced technologies such as Artificial intelligence (AI) and Machine Learning (ML) are expected to create lucrative opportunities for CRO software market over the forecast years. CRO software leverages existing web traffic and lessens customer acquisition costs coupled with rising website revenue and understand the customers effectively are the main parameters driving the growth of the market. Furthermore, it helps in catching stronger leads to the organization and it has got the potential to completely change the bottom line of the business. CRO software also helps in identifying the problem areas of the website and fixing them to eventually improve the performance.
Rapid Growth in E-Commerce Sales
The e-commerce market is growing on a large scale which is expected to create significant growth for CRO software market over the forecast years. For instance, According to recent research studies, the e-commerce market is expected that more than 95% of all purchases to be conducted through ecommerce by 2040. Moreover, it is expected that the mobile commerce market will take a market share of e-commerce of 72.9% by 2021, and around 51% of the online shoppers conduct purchases via smart phones. Around 9% of the respondents use voice technology while shopping once a week or more frequently.
North America dominates the market share in the global market
North America contributed highest share of revenue followed by Europe, and Asia Pacific in global conversion rate optimisation (CRO) market. North America region is anticipated to grow with a significant CAGR over the forecast years owing to high adoption rate of advanced technologies in the region. Moreover, in developed countries such as the United States, Canada, and Others have high adoption rate to e-commerce marketing when compared to the developing nations such as India, Indonesia, and Brazil. However, the penetration rate of e-commerce sales is more in the recent years due to the increasing use of smart phones, tablets, and laptops. United States holds major share in the e-commerce marker in the global market.
Key player’s profiles in the global market include:
- Crazy Egg
- Lucky Orange
- Page Rendering Tools
Key Findings of the Report:
- Global conversion rate optimisation (CRO) software market expanding at significant CAGR over 2020 to 2026 owing to increasing adoption of e-commerce and high penetration of e-commerce in developing nations due to increasing usage of smartphones, tablets, and laptops.
- Based on region, North America accounted for larger market revenue share in 2019 and projected gain market revenue share over the forecast period
- Players focusing on innovations and launch of new products and collaboration strategies to retain market position in global market
Key Features of the Report:
- The report provides granular level information about the market size, regional market share, historic market (2015-2019) and forecast (2020-2026)
- The report covers in-detail insights about the competitor’s overview, company share analysis, key market developments, and their key strategies
- The report outlines drivers, restraints, unmet needs, and trends that are currently affecting the market
- The report tracks recent innovations, key developments and startup’s details that are actively working in the market
- The report provides plethora of information about market entry strategies, regulatory framework and reimbursement scenario
- The report analyses the impact of socio-political environment through PESTLE Analysis and competition through Porter’s Five Force Analysis in addition to recent technology advancements and innovations in the market
- A/B Testing Software
- Landing Page Builders
- Heat Maps Software
- Large Enterprises
- Rest of Europe
- Australia & New Zealand
- ASEAN (Includes Indonesia, Thailand, Vietnam, Philippines, Malaysia, and Others)
- South Korea
- Rest of Asia-Pacific
- Rest of Latin America
Middle East and Africa (MEA)
- Gulf Cooperation Council (GCC) Countries
- South Africa
- Rest of MEA