Global Cosmetics OEM/ODM Market
The cosmetics OEM/ODM market is expected to be valued at US$ 5,091.9 Mn in 2019 and expected to grow at a CAGR of 5.3% over the forecast period by 2026. There are few drivers which help in the significant growth of the market which include demand for the organic cosmetics and natural skin care products which help in improving the texture of the skin at the same time there are restrains which hamper the growth of global cosmetics OEM/ODM are cost and changing consumers behavior. Cosmeceuticals is expected to open up opportunities as pharmaceutical ingredient with cosmetic function which help in the spontaneous growth in global market level.
Increasing Demand for Cosmetics in Both Males and Females
It is noticed that the global cosmetics OEM/ODM market has a significant market growth rate on the perspective of increase demand for cosmetics in both males and females. Global cosmetics industry expanded by an estimated 5.5 percent with the product categories like skincare, hair care, make-up, perfumes, toiletries and deodorants, and oral cosmetics. Beauty industry in India is currently estimated at USD 950 million is estimated to grow with significant CAGR over the forecast years. Therefore, investing in this industry can prove to be highly profitable for anyone at the moment hence a significant growth can be observed towards global cosmetics OEM/ODM market.
Asia Pacific Dominates the Market Share in the Global Cosmetics OEM/ODM Market
North America contributed major revenue followed by Europe and Asia Pacific. In 2019, Asia Pacific region accounted huge growth rate and is anticipated to grow with a forecast year because of the dynamic environment provided by cosmetics industry towards the market through increasing consciousness of personal appearance. Secondly, it’s followed by North America with rising disposable income with awareness of premium ingredients which boost the global cosmetics OEM/ODM market. Europe is growing with the help of increase manufacture facilities.
Key player’s profiles in the global cosmetics OEM/ODM market include:
- kolmar Korea
- NoxBellow Cosmetics
- PICASO Cosmetic
- BIOTRULY GROUP
- Base Clean
- kolmar Japan
- Toyo Beauty
- Market players have witnessed the strategic collaboration and acquisition to expand product portfolio and strengthen their position in the market to enhance the revenue of the company.
- In November 2018, Cosmax in collaboration with Lancer Skincare to offer skincare products in Australian market.
- In November 2017, Cosmax filed an acquisition of Nu-World to strengthen its position in the ODM business.
Global Cosmetics OEM/ODM Market Report Description:
Global cosmetics OEM/ODM market report gives comprehensive outlook on cosmetics OEM/ODM market across the globe with special emphasis on key regions such as North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Latin America, and Middle East and Africa. The report on cosmetics OEM/ODM market gives historical, current, and future market sizes on the basis of type, application, distribution channel and region. This report studies global cosmetics OEM/ODM market dynamics elaborately to identify the current trends & drivers, future opportunities and possible challenges to the key stakeholders operating in the market. In addition, global cosmetics OEM/ODM market report includes human demographics; regulatory scenario, and competition analysis with vividly illustrated the competition dashboard to assess the market competition. Moreover, PBI analyzed global cosmetics OEM/ODM market to better equip clients with possible investment opportunities across the regions (regional Investment Hot-Spots) and market unmet needs (Product Opportunities). Key stakeholders of the global market report include suppliers, manufacturers, marketers, policy makers, and service providers engaged in global cosmetics OEM/ODM market
Key Findings of the Report:
- Global cosmetics OEM/ODM market expanding at significant CAGR over 2020 to 2026 owing due to increasing demand for cosmetics in both males and females
- Based on region, North America accounted for larger market revenue share in 2019 and projected gain market revenue share over the forecast period
- Players focusing on innovation of newer products and collaboration strategies to retain market position in global market.
Key Features of the Report:
- The report provides granular level information about the market size, regional market share, historic market (2015-2019) and forecast (2020-2026)
- The report covers in-detail insights about the competitor’s overview, company share analysis, key market developments, and their key strategies
- The report outlines drivers, restraints, unmet needs, and trends that are currently affecting the market
- The report tracks recent innovations, key developments and startup’s details that are actively working in the market
- The report provides plethora of information about market entry strategies, regulatory framework and reimbursement scenario
- The report analyses the impact of socio-political environment through PESTLE Analysis and competition through Porter’s Five Force Analysis in addition to recent technology advancements and innovations in the market
- Specialty Stores
- Online Stores
- Rest of Europe
- Australia & New Zealand
- ASEAN (Includes Indonesia, Thailand, Vietnam, Philippines, Malaysia, and Others)
- South Korea
- Rest of Asia-Pacific
- Rest of Latin America
Middle East and Africa (MEA)
- Gulf Cooperation Council (GCC) Countries
- South Africa
- Rest of MEA