Global Dairy Herd Management Market
Global dairy herd management market report gives comprehensive outlook on dairy herd management across the globe with special emphasis on key regions such as North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Latin America, and Middle East and Africa. The report on global market gives historical, current, and future market sizes (US$ Mn) on the basis of type, application, end user, and region. This report studies global market dynamics elaborately to identify the current trends & drivers, future opportunities and possible challenges to the key stakeholders operating in the market. In addition, global market report includes human demographics; regulatory scenario, and competition analysis with vividly illustrated the competition dashboard to assess the market competition. Moreover, PBI analyzed global market to better equip clients with possible investment opportunities across the regions (regional Investment Hot-Spots) and market unmet needs (Product Opportunities). Key stakeholders of the global market report include suppliers, manufacturers, marketers, policy makers, and service providers engaged in global dairy herd management.
Global Dairy Herd Management Market:
The global market is expected to be valued at US$ 2,704.2 Mn in 2019 and growing at a CAGR of 6.1% over the forecast period to reach US$ 4,127.3 Mn by 2026 owing to rising adoption of robotic technologies and automation milking systems in the European countries, Canada, and the United States. Furthermore, rising awareness amongst the dairy farmers in the emerging economies such as India, China, etc. about the benefits of dairy herd management machinery and software solutions which increases the milk production, monitors the cow/buffalo about their feed and other advantages of herd management. Moreover, increasing mechanization in dairy farms due to the dearth of labor and increasing preference for automated herd management systems coupled with increasing demand for dairy products are the major factors driving the growth of the market.
Market players are focusing on the advancements of technology and increasing focus on the development of novel products to strengthen their position in the dairy herd management market. These technological improvements facilitate effectual utilization of the specific cow’s production potential by centering on their health, monitoring milk quality, meritoriously managing farms, increasing productivity, and supervising breeding.
- For instance, in November 2019, DeLaval has announced the launch of DeLaval VMS™ milking system V310. In September 2017, SCR Dairy has announced the launch of Sense Time Cow Monitoring System
Along with the advancements in technology, strong demand growth and increasing productivity are the major driving factors that fuels the growth of the market over the forecast years.
Europe dominates the market share in the global market
Europe contributed approximately 42.3% of revenue followed by Asia Pacific, and North America. In 2019, Europe region accounted US$ 1,281.7 Mn and is anticipated to grow with a CAGR of 5.8% over the forecast years. The European dairy herd management market is anticipated to grow with significant CAGR over the forecast years owing to increasing number of family dairy farms and high adoption of automation technologies in the region owing to high demand for quality and high milk production. Canada is one of the major hotspots for dairy herd management market owing high adoption of robotic technologies in the region and more number of dairy farms are expected to drive the growth of the market. Asia Pacific is anticipated to grow with highest CAGR over the forecast years
Key player’s profiles in the global market include:
- GEA Group AG
- Fullwood Packo
- Afimilk Ltd.
- Waikato Milking Systems NZ LP
- Stellapps Technologies Private Limited
- Sum-It Computer Systems Ltd
- Market players have witnessed the strategic collaboration and acquisition to expand product portfolio and strengthen their position in the market to enhance the revenue of the company.
- For instance, in May 2020, GEA and SAP announced a strategic partnership which will drive forward GEA’s digital transformation and fast-track the development of SAP’s product portfolio for leading engineering, technology and industrial companies
- In September 2018, Fullwood Group, the international milking equipment manufacturer has announced the long-term strategic partnership with AfiMilk, a global leader in developing and manufacturing industry leading automated dairy farm systems which benefits the technological integration of AfiMilk’s complete automated product range, impressive R&D, and subsequent emerging technologies.
Key Findings of the Report:
- Global market expanding at significant CAGR over 2020 to 2025 owing to increasing demand for innovative packaging for dry milk powders that has high shelf life.
- Based on region, Asia Pacific accounted for larger market revenue share in 2019 and projected gain market revenue share over the forecast period
- Players focusing on innovation of novel technologies and collaboration strategies to retain market position in global market
Key Features of the Report:
- The report provides granular level information about the market size, regional market share, historic market (2015-2019) and forecast (2020-2026)
- The report covers in-detail insights about the competitor’s overview, company share analysis, key market developments, and their key strategies
- The report outlines drivers, restraints, unmet needs, and trends that are currently affecting the market
- The report tracks recent innovations, key developments and startup’s details that are actively working in the market
- The report provides plethora of information about market entry strategies, regulatory framework and reimbursement scenario
- The report analyses the impact of socio-political environment through PESTLE Analysis and competition through Porter’s Five Force Analysis in addition to recent technology advancements and innovations in the market
- Animal Comfort
- Calf Management
- Feeding Management
- Heat Stress Management
- Milk Harvesting
- Reproduction Management
By End User
- Cooperative Dairy Farms
- Large-Scale Dairy Farms
- Small-Scale Dairy Farms
- Rest of Europe
- Australia & New Zealand
- ASEAN (Includes Indonesia, Thailand, Vietnam, Philippines, Malaysia, and Others)
- South Korea
- Rest of Asia-Pacific
- Rest of Latin America
Middle East and Africa (MEA)
- Gulf Cooperation Council (GCC) Countries
- South Africa
- Rest of MEA