Dental Caries/Bio films Disease Pipeline Drugs Assessment: Clinical Trails Analysis, Player Profiles, Collaborations, Key Targets, Geographic Focus, and Data Publications, 2018
The scientific term dental caries is known for the tooth decay or cavities. Tooth decays are generally caused by the specific endogenous bacteria such as Streptococcus mutans and Streptococcus sobrinus. It occurs by the production of acid that later destroys the layer and enamel of the tooth. The bacteria continues to grow to produce acid that gets into the inner layer of the tooth if the decay is not removed on time.
By Trial Phase, Dental Caries/Bio films pipeline drugs are segmented as:
- Preclinical Trials
- Phase 1
- Phase 2
- Phase 3
- Phase 4
By Company, Dental Caries/Bio films pipeline drugs are segmented as:
- Credentis AG
- C3 Jian, LLC
- DMG Dental Material GesellschaftmbH
- Calcivis Ltd.
By Treatment, Dental Caries/Bio films pipeline drugs are segmented as:
- Dental Restoration
- Direct Restoration
- Indirect Restoration
- Dental Reconstruction
- Permanent Sealers
- Obturator Devices
- Infection Control
By Type of Medication, Dental Caries/Bio films pipeline drugs are segmented as:
- Chemo prophylactic Agents
- Antimicrobial Peptides
- Oral Corticosteroids
- In March 2015, 07 Jul 2017, C3 Jian initiated enrolment in a phase II trial of its C16G2 for Dental caries (In adolescents,In adults, Prevention) in USA (Buccal strip and Varnish).
- In November 2017, CALCIVIS, announced positive results from its pivotal Premarket Approval (PMA) clinical study evaluating its unique CALCIVIS imaging system in the assessment of active dental demineralisation.
Dental Caries/Bio films Disease Pipeline Drugs Assessment report studies the various therapeutics under clinical development for Dental Caries/Bio films treatment along with targets for various drug candidate. The report provides plethora of information pertaining to trail phases, companies involved in the Dental Caries/Bio films disease pipeline drugs development. This report studies the dynamics of the Dental Caries/Bio films Disease Pipeline Drugs i.e. drivers, challenges and opportunities which are significantly impacting the product development. The report provides various information pertaining the clinical trials such as designation, grants, patents, and technology among others. Moreover, the report on Dental Caries/Bio films disease pipeline drugs assessment comprehensively presents the geographic location, trial status information along with key players involved in the therapeutics development.
Key Features of the Report:
- Provides the information related to universities and research institutes working in the therapeutics development
- Report comprehensively covers the all active and discontinued studies
- Studies the entire pipeline with special emphasis on companies actively involved in the therapeutics development
- Presents the prominent targets for drug development in each stage of clinical trial
- Provides the in-depth analysis on the each drug candidates in the clinical trial phases