Global Ductile Cast Iron Market
Global ductile cast iron market report gives comprehensive outlook on ductile cast iron across the globe with special emphasis on key regions such as North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Latin America, and Middle East and Africa. The report on global ductile cast iron market gives historical, current, and future market sizes (US$ Mn) on the basis of type, application, and region. This report studies global ductile cast iron market dynamics elaborately to identify the current trends & drivers, future opportunities and possible challenges to the key stakeholders operating in the market. In addition, global ductile cast iron market report includes human demographics; regulatory scenario, and competition analysis with vividly illustrated the competition dashboard to assess the market competition. Moreover, PBI analyzed global market to better equip clients with possible investment opportunities across the regions (regional Investment Hot-Spots) and market unmet needs (Product Opportunities). Key stakeholders of the global market report include suppliers, manufacturers, marketers, policy makers, and service providers engaged in global ductile cast iron.
Global Ductile Cast Iron Market:
The global ductile cast iron market is expected to be valued at US$ 2,643.7 Mn in 2019 and growing at a CAGR of 1.63% over the forecast period to reach US$ 2,960.5 Mn by 2026 owing to increasing production of automobile parts in developing economies coupled with the growing manufacturing activities are the major factors driving the growth of the market. Ductile cast iron offers various advantages over steel such as can be made for a much lower cost when compared to the steel and has excellent strength to weight ration coupled with superior castability and machinability. Moreover, blast furnaces produces heavy steel ingots as a final result, these ingots are worked cold or hot by mechanical means such as rolling to stamping. Through this procedure it is very expensive to get complex shapes with steel, but easy to get plates, beams, wire, etc., which are generally the final products of steel. However, the castings are so fluid that it is possible to fill molds with the liquid iron itself, making it possible to easily achieve complex shapes. Not surprisingly, even in steel pipe installations, valves or other elements (which are complex shaped bodies) are made of gray cast iron or ductile cast iron.
Asia Pacific dominates the market share in the global ductile cast iron market
Asia Pacific contributed highest share of revenue followed by Europe, and North America in global ductile cast iron market. Asia Pacific region is anticipated to grow with a significant CAGR over the forecast years owing to increasing construction activities in the region and the benefits of the ductile cast iron such as the resistance of cast iron admits very high pressure, vary high laying performance, minimizing risk of pipe damage during installation, bigger inner diameter, and allows installation with or without trench. Moreover, slow downward price trend is expected to maintain in future years and the market is mainly driven by regional powerhouses coupled with steady increase in outsourced manufacturing facility/activity. Europe has registered significant market share in the market in is expected to grow with moderate CAGR over the forecast years.
Key player’s profiles in the global ductile cast iron market include:
- Waupaca Foundry
- American Axle & Manufacturing (AAM)
- Neenah Foundry
- Metal Technologies, Inc.
- Wescast Industries(Bohong)
- INTAT Precision
- Aarrowcast, Inc.
- Cadillac Casting, Inc.
- Rochester Metal Products
- Georg Fischer
- Willman Industries
- Gartland Foundry
Key Findings of the Report:
- Global ductile cast iron market expanding at significant CAGR over 2020 to 2026 owing to increasing construction activities and production of automobile parts in developing economies.
- Based on region, Asia Pacific accounted for larger market revenue share in 2019 and projected gain market revenue share over the forecast period
- Players focusing on advancements in technology and collaboration strategies to retain market position in global market
Key Features of the Report:
- The report provides granular level information about the market size, regional market share, historic market (2015-2019) and forecast (2020-2026)
- The report covers in-detail insights about the competitor’s overview, company share analysis, key market developments, and their key strategies
- The report outlines drivers, restraints, unmet needs, and trends that are currently affecting the market
- The report tracks recent innovations, key developments and startup’s details that are actively working in the market
- The report provides plethora of information about market entry strategies, regulatory framework and reimbursement scenario
- The report analyses the impact of socio-political environment through PESTLE Analysis and competition through Porter’s Five Force Analysis in addition to recent technology advancements and innovations in the market
- Vertical Molding Ductile Iron
- Horizontal Molding Ductile Cast Iron
- Machinery & Equipment
- Oil & Gas
- Rest of Europe
- Australia & New Zealand
- ASEAN (Includes Indonesia, Thailand, Vietnam, Philippines, Malaysia, and Others)
- South Korea
- Rest of Asia-Pacific
- Rest of Latin America
Middle East and Africa
- Gulf Cooperation Council (GCC) Countries
- South Africa
- Rest of MEA