Global Elderly Care Services Market
Global elderly care services market report gives comprehensive outlook on elderly care services across the globe with special emphasis on key regions such as North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Latin America, and Middle East and Africa. The report on global elderly care services market gives historical, current, and future market sizes (US$ Mn) on the basis of service type, funding source, service provider, and region. This report studies global market dynamics elaborately to identify the current trends & drivers, future opportunities and possible challenges to the key stakeholders operating in the market. In addition, global market report includes human demographics; regulatory scenario, and competition analysis with vividly illustrated the competition dashboard to assess the market competition. Moreover, PBI analyzed global market to better equip clients with possible investment opportunities across the regions (regional Investment Hot-Spots) and market unmet needs (Product Opportunities). Key stakeholders of the global market report include suppliers, manufacturers, marketers, policy makers, and service providers engaged in global elderly care services.
Global Elderly Care Services Market:
The global elderly care services market is expected to grow with a significant CAGR over the forecast period (2020-2026) owing to growing elderly population coupled with associated age-related diseases, growing demand for residential care facilities among others. Furthermore, increase in the number of applications based on Tele-awareness and adoption of carebots due to the lack of skilled labour would mark as new upcoming trend in this industry. Elder Care primarily focuses on providing senior care services including housekeeping, homemaker service, physical therapy, occupational therapy, nursing services among others. These services can be provided through institutional care, day-care, community care or home care. The popularity of such services is increasing among the working group, owing to lack of time paired with increasing awareness about the benefit associated with the service. Moreover, the life expectancy has increased from 72.4 years in 2014 to 73.5 years in 2019.
Europe dominates the market share in the global market
Europe contributed highest share of revenue followed by Asia Pacific, and North America in global market. Europe region is anticipated to grow with a significant CAGR over the forecast years owing to growing ageing population when compared to the other parts of the world. Moreover, high prevalence of age-related diseases coupled with rising awareness regarding the old age home among the elderly population is the driving the growth of the market over the forecast years. Asia Pacific is anticipated to grow with significant CAGR over the forecast years owing to increasing population every years and adoption of elderly care service in the region, mainly in the countries such as Australia, New Zealand, Japan, China, and among others.
Key player’s profiles in the global market include:
- Benesse Holdings Inc.
- Kindred Healthcare, Inc.
- Nichii Gakkan Co. Ltd
- Brookdale Senior Living Inc.
- Epoch Elder Care
- Amedisys, Inc.
- St Luke’s Eldercare Ltd.
- Bayada home health Care
- ApnaCare Private Limited
- Econ Healthcare Group
Key Findings of the Report:
- Global elderly care services market expanding at significant CAGR over 2020 to 2026 owing to growing elderly population and prevalence of age-related diseases.
- Based on region, North America accounted for larger market revenue share in 2019 and projected gain market revenue share over the forecast period
- Players focusing on developments and collaboration strategies to retain market position in global market
Key Features of the Report:
- The report provides granular level information about the market size, regional market share, historic market (2015-2019) and forecast (2020-2026)
- The report covers in-detail insights about the competitor’s overview, company share analysis, key market developments, and their key strategies
- The report outlines drivers, restraints, unmet needs, and trends that are currently affecting the market
- The report tracks recent innovations, key developments and startup’s details that are actively working in the market
- The report provides plethora of information about market entry strategies, regulatory framework and reimbursement scenario
- The report analyses the impact of socio-political environment through PESTLE Analysis and competition through Porter’s Five Force Analysis in addition to recent technology advancements and innovations in the market
By Service Type
- Institutional care
- Adult daycare
- Home care
By Funding Source
- Public expenditure
- Private expenditure
- Out-of-Pocket Spending
By Service Provider
- Rest of Europe
- Australia & New Zealand
- ASEAN (Includes Indonesia, Thailand, Vietnam, Philippines, Malaysia, and Others)
- South Korea
- Rest of Asia-Pacific
- Rest of Latin America
Middle East and Africa
- Gulf Cooperation Council (GCC) Countries
- South Africa
- Rest of MEA