Global Emergency Mass Notification Services Market:
The global emergency mass notification service market is expected to be valued at US$ 1,100.9 Mn in 2019 and expected to grow at a CAGR of 9.4 % over the forecast period by 2026. Increasing government regulations and raising the need for protection and safety are the drivers which boost the global market. There are few restrains which the hamper the global emergency mass notification service market includes lack of awareness and technical issues. Alerting information technology, network-centered warning and emergency response applications will create various opportunities.
Growing Adoption of Mobile and Other Devices
It is noticed that the global emergency mass notification service market has a significant market growth rate on the perspective of growing adoption of mobile and other devices. The growing rate of deployment of IP-based notification devices, the rise in MNS awareness, the increasing trend of the BYOD system and the technical features of mass notification systems. Offering better management of incidents, messages can be exchanged simultaneously in various formats such as SMS, email, social media, and web. Mass notification system. Good infrastructure and high bandwidth are supported by Mass Notification Systems to process thousands of messages.
North America Dominates the Market Share in the Global Market
North America contributed major revenue followed by Europe and Asia Pacific. In 2019, North America region accounted huge growth rate and is anticipated to grow with a forecast year. Because of the increased investment in research and development from the constituent economies, which is driving business growth. The demand for the European Mass Notification System is expected to expand rapidly as automotive companies invest in the implementation of the mass notification system. Asia Pacific Public awareness and rising government spending on data and broadcasting boost the global market.
Key player’s profiles in the global market include:
- Desktop Alert Inc.
- Eaton Corp.
- Everbridge Inc.
- Honeywell International, Inc.
- Omnilert LLC
- ONSOLVE, LLC
- Siemens AG
- Singlewire Software, LLC.
- xMatters, Inc.
Global Emergency Mass Notification Services Market Report Description:
Global emergency mass notification service market report gives comprehensive outlook on emergency mass notification service market across the globe with special emphasis on key regions such as North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Latin America, and Middle East and Africa. The report on emergency mass notification service market gives historical, current, and future market sizes on the basis of product type, deployment type, solution, application, end user and region. This report studies global market dynamics elaborately to identify the current trends & drivers, future opportunities and possible challenges to the key stakeholders operating in the market. In addition, global emergency mass notification service market report includes human demographics; regulatory scenario, and competition analysis with vividly illustrated the competition dashboard to assess the market competition. Moreover, PBI analyzed global market to better equip clients with possible investment opportunities across the regions (regional Investment Hot-Spots) and market unmet needs (Product Opportunities). Key stakeholders of the global market report include suppliers, manufacturers, marketers, policy makers, and service providers engaged in global emergency mass notification service market
Key Findings of the Report:
- Global emergency mass notification service market expanding at significant CAGR over 2020 to 2026 owing due to growing adoption of mobile and other devices
- Based on region, North America accounted for larger market revenue share in 2019 and projected gain market revenue share over the forecast period
- Players focusing on innovation of newer products and collaboration strategies to retain market position in global market.
Key Features of the Report:
- The report provides granular level information about the market size, regional market share, historic market (2015-2019) and forecast (2020-2026)
- The report covers in-detail insights about the competitor’s overview, company share analysis, key market developments, and their key strategies
- The report outlines drivers, restraints, unmet needs, and trends that are currently affecting the market
- The report tracks recent innovations, key developments and startup’s details that are actively working in the market
- The report provides plethora of information about market entry strategies, regulatory framework and reimbursement scenario
- The report analyses the impact of socio-political environment through PESTLE Analysis and competition through Porter’s Five Force Analysis in addition to recent technology advancements and innovations in the market
- Emergency Communication
- Disaster Recovery
- Business Operations
- Public Alert
- In-building solutions
- Distributed Recipient solutions
- Wide Area Solutions
- Energy and Power
- Defense and Governments
- Transportation and logistics
- Rest of Europe
- Australia & New Zealand
- ASEAN (Includes Indonesia, Thailand, Vietnam, Philippines, Malaysia, and Others)
- South Korea
- Rest of Asia-Pacific
- Rest of Latin America
Middle East and Africa (MEA)
- Gulf Cooperation Council (GCC) Countries
- South Africa
- Rest of MEA