Global Endometrial Cancer Treatment Market
Endometrial Cancer Treatment Market: By Treatment (Chemotherapy, Radiation Therapy, Hormonal Therapy, Surgery) By Distribution Channel (Hospitals, Retail Pharmacies, Others) and Geography – Market Estimation, Dynamics, Regional Share, Trends, Competitor Analysis 2013-2017 and Forecast 2018-2024
Global Endometrial Cancer Treatment market was valued at US $ XX Mn and expected to grow at XX% Compound Annual Growth Rate (CAGR) over 2018 to 2024.
Market Outline: Endometrial Cancer Treatment Market
Endometrial cancer is the most common female genital cancer that begins in endometrium of the uterus. Signs and symptoms may include vaginal bleeding and pelvic pain. Usually diagnosed by the pelvic examination, ultrasound scanning and other techniques. Treatment may include, chemotherapy, radiation therapy or hormonal therapy.
Market Dynamics: Endometrial Cancer Treatment Market
Primary drivers for endometrial cancer treatment market include increase in the prevalence of endometrial cancer and increase in awareness and availability of minimally invasive treatments such as radiation therapy. According to American Cancer Society, in 2012, about 47,130 new cases of endometrial cases were diagnosed. In addition, increase in healthcare expenditure, technological advancements and developments and advanced healthcare services also propels the market growth of endometrial cancer treatment globally. In addition growing obesity in female population also one of the risk factor for growing prevalence of endometrial cancer worldwide. However, the side effects related to the chemotherapy, divergent nature of cancer and stringent regulatory requirements for the development of new treatments for the cancer are projected to hamper the market growth over the forecast period.
Market Scope: Endometrial Cancer Treatment Market
Endometrial cancer treatment market is segmented based on the type of condition, type of test, end user and geographical regions
Based on treatment, global endometrial cancer treatment market is segmented into the following:
- Radiation Therapy
- Hormonal Therapy
Based on the distribution channel, global endometrial cancer treatment market is segmented into the following:
- Retail Pharmacies
Based on the geographical regions, global endometrial cancer treatment market is segmented into the following:
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Latin America
- The Middle East and Africa
Market Summary: Endometrial Cancer Treatment Market
Growing prevalence of the obesity in woman worldwide contribute majorly to the incidence of endometrial cancer. Companies in endometrial cancer treatment market are actively focused on development of new drugs and treatments for the treatment. Furthermore, acquisitions and mergers also key strategies adopted by the market players to boost its market share. For instance, in August 2015, R-PHARM US has acquired IXEMPRA from Bristol-Mayer Squibb and started its commercial operations in U.S. Companies also expanding its presence and expanding the portfolio in various regions. According to WHO, developed regions such as North America and Europe registers greater incidence rate for endometrial cancer due to lifestyle changes adopted by women.
Regional Analysis: Endometrial Cancer Treatment Market
Geographically, global endometrial cancer treatment market is segmented into North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Latin America, and Middle East and Africa. North America endometrial cancer treatment market is expected to have the significant market share globally owing the factors such as high incidence rates of uterine serous carcinoma and high healthcare expenditure. According to American Cancer Society, in 2017, about 61380 new cases of uterine cancer were diagnosed and around 10,000 were dead. Europe endometrial cancer treatment market expected to have the notable growth rate owing to high availability of the treatment options and products in treatment of endometrial cancer in the region. Asia Pacific endometrial cancer treatment market projected to have the gainful market opportunity over the forecast period due to growing economy, increase in healthcare expenditure and advancements in the cancer screening techniques backed by growing awareness.
Some of the players in the global endometrial cancer treatment market include:
- Abbott Laboratories (U.S.)
- Becton, Dickinson and Company (U.S.)
- Ariad Pharmaceuticals, Inc. (U.S.)
- GlaxoSmithKline Plc (U.K.)
- Hoffmann-La Roche AG (Switzerland)
- Novartis AG (Switzerland)
- Merck & Co., Inc. (U.S.)
- Siemens Healthcare GmbH (Germany)
- Sanofi (France)
Key Features of the Report:
- The report provides granular level information about the market size, regional market share, historic market (2013-2017) and forecast (2018-2024)
- The report covers in-detail insights about the competitor’s overview, company share analysis, key market developments, and their key strategies
- The report outlines drivers, restraints, unmet needs, and trends that are currently affecting the market
- The report tracks recent innovations, key developments and startup’s details that are actively working in the market
- The report provides plethora of information about market entry strategies, regulatory framework and reimbursement scenario
- The report analyses the impact of the socio-political environment through PESTLE Analysis and competition through Porter’s Five Force Analysis in addition to recent technology advancements and innovations in the market