Global Enterprise Collaboration Market Report Description:
Global enterprise collaboration market report provide a comprehensive outlook on enterprise collaboration worldwide with specific focus on key region such as North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Latin America and MEA. The report on global enterprise collaboration market gives historical, current and future market size (US$ Mn) on the basis of solution, services, deployment type, organization size, vertical, and geography. This study analyses the global enterprise collaboration market dynamics in a detailed manner to identify current trends and drivers, growth opportunities and potential challenges to the key stakeholders in the operating market. In addition, PBI has analyzed the global market to better equip customers with possible investment opportunities across region and consumer unmet needs.
Global Enterprise Collaboration Market:
Global enterprise collaboration market will expand from US$ 32.5 billion in 2019 to US$ 50.5 billion by 2026, with a CAGR of 9.2%. Companies have intensified their emphasis on internal communication over the past few years to improve their productivity with quicker contact between teams and employees. The increase in collaborative use of mobile devices and the rapid growth of social networking websites, coupled with the BYOD trend, are the major factors driving the growth of the market for enterprise collaboration. In addition, with the transition in the technology environment, small and medium-sized companies are increasingly embracing enterprise collaboration technologies, such as cloud-based applications. Security problems in data collaboration and the high cost of implementation, however, are key factors hampering market development.
Growing usage of mobile devices to operate numerous social networking platforms:
The increasing use of mobile devices to run various social networking sites is boosting the growth of the business collaboration industry. It is found that very few people use computers to access social networking sites, while most people use Smartphone to access these websites. In 2019, for example, more than 70% of U.S. users accessed their smart phones in order to respond to emails or run social networking sites. In addition, due to its easy accessibility, emerging economies, such as China and India, are also experiencing a similar trend due to rising Smartphone use. These mobile and social first-tools enable employees to work with each other from remote locations at any given point of time in enterprise collaboration. These benefits are driving the growth of the market for enterprise collaboration.
North America dominates the share in enterprise collaboration market:
The area of North America dominated the demand for business cooperation in 2019, where the United States is the market leader. The area is the first to embrace cloud technology and has advanced infrastructure capabilities that contribute to the largest business revenue generator. Collaborative technologies have begun to be used by organizations such as the US Joint Forces Command and the U.S. Department of Defense, as well as many local and state agencies, to create internal and external information repositories. In addition, as an early adopter of business collaboration technologies, such as applications for video and audio conferencing, application networking tools and web services, the area has remained. This has fuelled the growth of the enterprise collaboration market in North America.
Key players profile in global enterprise collaboration market include-
- Cisco Systems
- Adobe System
- Igloo Software
- Jive Software
- Slack Technologies
- In July 2019, Cisco collaborated with Adelboden Tourist Center where Cisco will offer the Cisco Webex Collaboration, Cisco Meraki Wireless, and Security solutions, for the new MountainLAB in Adelboden.
- In June 2019, Microsoft announced the launch of OneDrive Personal Vault, a new layer of security for the OneDrive personal account to further protect most sensitive and vital files of the user. The company also increased the OneDrive standalone storage plan from 50 GB to 100 GB at no additional charge.
- In April 2019, Dell extended its partnership with Microsoft. Through the collaboration, Microsoft 365 and Vmware Workspace ONE customers can manage Office 365 across devices via cloud-based integration with Microsoft Intune and Azure Active Directory.
Key findings of report:
- Global enterprise collaboration market expanding at significant CAGR over 2020 to 2026 owing to increase in collaborative use of mobile devices and the rapid growth of social networking websites, coupled with the BYOD trend.
- North America accounted for larger share of market revenue based on the region and projected a gain in market revenue over a forecast period.
- Players focusing on innovation of technologies and collaboration strategies to retain market position in global market.
Key features of the report:
- The report provides granular level information about market size, regional market share, historic market (2015-2019) and forecast (2020-2026).
- The report outlines drivers, restraints, unmet needs, and trends that are currently affecting the market.
- The report tracks recent innovations, key developments and startup’s details that are actively working in the market.
- The report provides plethora of information about market entry strategies.
- Unified Communication
- File Sharing and Synchronization
- Portals and Intranet Platform
- Project Management and Analytics
- Enterprise Social Network
- Professional services
- Managed services
- Large Enterprise
- IT and Telecommunication
- Public Sector
- Energy and Utilities
- Retail and Consumer Goods
- Travel and Hospitality
- Transportation and Logistics
- Rest of Europe
- Australia & New Zealand
- Rest of APAC
- Rest of Latin America
- GCC Countries
- South Africa
- Rest of MEA