Equine Healthcare Market
Global Equine Healthcare Market Estimated to be Expand at significant CAGR over 2020-2026
Equine Healthcare Market report gives comprehensive outlook on horse healthcare across the globe with special emphasis on key region ns such as North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Latin America, and Middle East and Africa. The report on material testing market gives historical, current, and future market sizes (US$ XX Mn) on the basis of product type, disease type, distribution channel, and region. This report studies equine healthcare market dynamics elaborately to identify the current trends & drivers, future opportunities and possible challenges to the key stakeholders operating in the market. In addition, horse healthcare market report includes competition analysis with vividly illustrated the competition dashboard to assess the market competition. Moreover, PBI analyzed the market to better equip clients with possible investment opportunities across the regions (regional Investment Hot-Spots) and market unmet needs (Product Opportunities). Key stakeholders of this healthcare market report include suppliers, manufacturers, and marketers, policy makers engaged in global equine healthcare products.
The global equine healthcare market estimated to be expand at significant CAGR over 2020-2026 due to surge in incidences of equine infection and rise in prevalence of diseases such as influenza virus, herpes virus and others. Growing number of equine racings, shows and events are increasing the demand for excellent quality breed of horses will grow the market. But, cost of equine, treatment and drugs is more expensive are the impact the growth of horse healthcare market during forecast period.
Increase Prevalence of Equine Related Disease
The equine healthcare market is growing due to increase in prevalence of diseases such as influenza virus, herpes virus and related to equine infection. Due to these diseases, R&D activities are increased in immunology, parasitology, gastric and metabolic health for horses and veterinary drugs. The increase in demand for gestation diagnosis products, surging urine test kits, ultrasound devices and growing veterinary hospitals are driving the growth of the market. Growing demand of equine insurance facility in the developed countries are the key factor for grow this market in the future.
North America Accounts for Larger Market Revenue Share in Equine Healthcare Market
According to regional analysis, North America has expected to dominate in the revenue share due to increasing horse ride trips and racing due high return on investment in equine market. Presence of major pharmaceutical companies in the Europe and North America such as Boehringer Ingelheim, Bayer AG, Merck & Co., and Zoetis has made the market highly competitive by continuous innovation in the products. The Asia Pacific is estimated to grow at the fastest growth rate over the forecast period.
Key player’s profiles in the equine healthcare market include:
- Sanofi (Merial)
- Vetoquinol S.A.
- Purina Animal Nutrition LLC.
- Boehringer Ingelheim
- Bayer AG
- Elanco Animal Heath
- Merck Animal Health
- Zoetis (Pfizer Animal Health)
- Equine Health U.K.
- Equine Orthotics and Prosthetics
- Virbac Group
- Ceva Santé Animale
On July 12, 2019, Vetoquinol has announced that open new milestone at the Vetoquinol Italia plant in Emilia-Romagna (Europe).
In September 2017, Boehringer Ingelheim expanded on its unrivalled reputation in this area by signing a three-year agreement to become the FEI’s Equine Health Partner and Campus Partner.
Key Findings of the Report:
- Equine healthcare market expanding at significant CAGR over 2020 to 2026 owing to launch of newer products into market.
- Based on product type, disease type, distribution channel segment accounted for larger market revenue share in 2018 and projected gain market revenue share over the forecast period
- Players focusing on innovation of newer products and collaboration strategies to retain market position in this veterinary market
By Product Type
- Supplemental Feed Additives
By Disease Type
- West Nile Virus
- Equine Rabies
- Potomac Horse Fever
- Equine Influenza
- Equine Herpes Virus
- Equine Encephalomyelitis
By Distribution Channel
- Veterinary Hospitals & Clinics
- Retail Pharmacies
- Drugs Stores
- Rest of Europe
- Australia & New Zealand
- Rest of Asia-Pacific
- Rest of Latin America
Middle East and Africa (MEA)
- Gulf Cooperation Council (GCC) Countries
- South Africa
- Rest of MEA
Key Features of the Report:
- The report provides granular level information about the market size, regional market share, historic market (2015-2019) and forecast (2020-2026)
- The report covers in-detail insights about the competitor’s overview, company share analysis, key market developments, and their key strategies
- The report outlines drivers, restraints, unmet needs, and trends that are currently affecting the market
- The report tracks recent innovations, key developments and startup’s details that are actively working in the market
- The report analyses the impact of socio-political environment through PESTLE Analysis and competition through Porter’s Five Force Analysis in addition to recent technology advancements and innovations in the market