Europe Acrylamide Market Report
Europe Acrylamide Market Report Description:
Europe acrylamide market report gives comprehensive outlook on acrylamide across the region with special emphasis on key countries such as Germany, UK, France, Russia, Spain, Italy, and Rest of Europe. The report on Europe acrylamide market gives historical, current, and future market sizes (US$ Mn) on the basis of trade type, application, form type, and country. This report studies Europe acrylamide market dynamics elaborately to identify the current trends & drivers, future opportunities and possible challenges to the key stakeholders operating in the market. In addition, Europe acrylamide market report includes human demographics; regulatory scenario, and competition analysis with vividly illustrated the competition dashboard to assess the market competition. Moreover, PBI analyzed Europe acrylamide market to better equip clients with possible investment opportunities across the country (country Investment Hot-Spots) and market unmet needs (Product Opportunities). Key stakeholders of the Europe acrylamide market report include suppliers, manufacturers, marketers, policy makers, and healthcare service providers engaged in Europe acrylamide products.
Europe Acrylamide Market:
The Europe acrylamide market estimated to be valued US$ XX Mn in 2018 and poised to grow at significant CAGR over 2019-2025. Acrylamide is mainly used to synthesize polyacrylamide in industries, which is primarily used for the treatment of effluent from industrial process and water treatment. Dyes and organic chemicals, permanent-press fabrics, paper and textile production, pulp and paper production, cosmetics and toiletries, contact lenses, sugar refining are majorly produced from acrylamide and polyacrylamide. It is also used as a chemical plaster for the construction of sewers, wells, reservoirs, and tunnels. These factors upsurges the growth of market. However, the carcinogenic attributes of acrylamide dampens the market.
Rising Demand for Wastewater Treatment
Acrylamide remains as a colorless, odorless, crystalline amide that polymerizes rapidly plus it can be used as a byproduct throughout the heating of starch-rich foods to high temperatures. Acrylamide is used in the fabrication of polymers primarily in the pulp and paper industry, laboratory reagent, water treatment industry, and textile treatment industry. Waste water treatment is one of the largest markets for acrylamide. It aids in waste water treatment by flocculating solids in a liquid. It acts as a flocculating agent in order to suspend particles from wastewater and thereby forming aggregation what is known as a floc. It is extensively used in waste water treatment of municipal sewage treatment, and chemical industry.
Oil industry is a growing rapidly with a considerable CAGR. Acrylamide is primarily used to improve oil recovery rates (EOR). Polyacrylamide flocculent chemical class selective blocking agent of the oil and water infiltration capacity, reduced permeability to oil along with reducing permeability of water.
Germany Accounts for Larger Market Revenue Share in Europe Acrylamide Market
Stringent water regulations will drive the growth of market in Europe. Germany is anticipated to be the leader in this region owing to rising demand for acrylamide from various end users.
Key player’s profiles in the Europe acrylamide market include:
- AnHui JuCheng Fine Chemicals Co.Ltd
- Anhui Tianrun Chemicals
- BASF SE
- Beijing Hengju Chemical Group Corporation
- Dia-Nitrix Co., Ltd.
- Jiangxi Changjiu Agrochemical Co.,Ltd
- Mitsui Chemical Inc.
- SNF Group
- Shandong Dongying Chemicals Co Ltd.
- Zibo Xinye Chemical Co Ltd
Key players in acrylamide market enhance their product portfolio and consumer base by adopting striking market strategy like collaborations, acquisitions, technological innovations, among others. For instance, – September 27, 2018 – BASF and LetterOne signed a definitive transaction agreement to merge their respective oil and gas businesses in a joint venture, which will operate under the name Wintershall DEA.
Key Findings of the Report:
- Europe Acrylamide market expanding at significant CAGR over 2019 to 2025 due to growing disposable income.
- Based on application, waste water treatment segment accounted for larger market revenue share in 2018 and projected gain market revenue share over the forecast period
- Players focusing on innovation of newer products and collaboration strategies to retain market position in Europe Acrylamide market
Key Features of the Report:
- The report provides granular level information about the market size, regional market share, historic market (2014-2018) and forecast (2019-2025)
- The report covers in-detail insights about the competitor’s overview, company share analysis, key market developments, and their key strategies
- The report outlines drivers, restraints, unmet needs, and trends that are currently affecting the market
- The report tracks recent innovations, key developments and startup’s details that are actively working in the market
- The report provides plethora of information about market entry strategies, regulatory framework and reimbursement scenario
- The report analyses the impact of socio-political environment through PESTLE Analysis and competition through Porter’s Five Force Analysis in addition to recent technology advancements and innovations in the market.
By Trade Type
By Application Type
- Waste water treatment
- Food packaging
- Paper and textile production
- Contact lenses
- Oil and gas
By Form Type
- Rest of Europe