Europe Beer Market Report Description:
Europe Beer market report gives comprehensive outlook on beer market across the region with special emphasis on key countries such as UK, France, Germany, Spain, Belgium, Netherlands, Sweden, Norway, Portugal, and Iceland. The report on Europe Beer market gives historical, current, and future market sizes (US$ Mn) on the basis of product type, production type, packaging type, and country. This report studies Europe Beer market dynamics elaborately to identify the current market trends and drivers, future opportunities and possible challenges to the key stakeholders operating in the market. In addition, Europe Beer market report includes competition analysis with vividly illustrated the competition dashboard to assess the market competition. Moreover, PBI analyzed Europe Beer market to better equip clients with possible investment opportunities across the Countries (Country Investment Hot-Spots) and market unmet needs (Product Opportunities). Key stakeholders of the Europe Beer market report include suppliers, manufacturers, marketers, policy makers, and agronomists engaged in Europe Beer market activities.
Europe Beer Market:
The Europe Beer market estimated to be valued 262,238.3 (000’ HL) in 2018 and set to expand at significant CAGR over 2018 to 2024. Market for Europe Beer projected to reach 290,665.6 (000’HL) by 2024 due to surge in the production of beer coupled with escalated exports. Increased demand for microbreweries and craft breweries are anticipated to unlock the potential of Europe beer market.
Surge in Demand for Alcohol-Free Beers are Expected to Drive the Germany Beer Market
Increased breweries coupled with surge in exports of beer is anticipated to fuel the beer production in Germany. Increased demand for low-alcohol, alcohol free beers from young and female population, beer consumers are witnessed to offer enormous growth opportunities for market players plunged in Germany beer market. Germany beer market was accounted for 94,365 (000’ HL) in 2013, and projected to reach 94,385 (000’HL) by 2017, with a CAGR of 0.3% from 2013 to 2017. Moreover, Germany beer production has registered negative Year-Over-Year growth in 2016 due to increased taxes, and economic uncertainties.
The Belgium beer market was accrued US$ 7,467.8 Mn in 2017, and witness to expand at a CAGR of 6.2% to reach US$ 11,363.9 Mn by 2024. Increased demand for Belgium beers across the world is anticipated to drive the market.
Brewpub is Major Trend of the Iceland Beer Market
The Iceland beer market is expected to huge traction from past decade due to increased attention towards microbreweries and microbrew pubs. Escalated demand for exports due to high quality of beer is anticipated to increased beer production. Moreover, special beers offered by breweries as well as brewed for special occasions with its unique flavors is expected to foster the Iceland beer market. In 2018, Ale beer segment expected to account for 43.9% revenue share in Iceland beer market and projected to reach 46.1% of revenue share by 2024. The market is projected to expand at 6.4% CAGR over 2018 to 2024.
High Prices due to Increased Taxes, Expected to be a Major Bottleneck for Norway Beer Market
The Norway beer market is projected to account for 2,510.5 (000’HL) in 2018, and market poised to expand at CAGR of 3.26% to reach 3,043.4 (000’HL) by 2024. Paradigm shift towards ‘off-trade’ consumption due to increased taxes are expected to drive the Norway beer market over the forecast timeframe. The ‘on-trade’ segment accounted for 20.8% of market share in 2017, and expected to decline to 19.0% of market share by 2024.
Key Findings of the Report:
Europe Beer market expanding at significant CAGR over 2018 to 2024 to reach market value of US$ 163,453.1 Mn by 2024 owing to increase demand for low alcohol beers and alcohol free beers.
- Based on product type ales are accounted for larger market revenue share in 2018 and projected gain market revenue share over the forecast period
- Based on production type micro-breweries are accounted for major revenue share in 2018 due to increased demand for micro-breweries.
- Increased demand for European beers across the globe is playing a major role in European beer market.
Key Features of the Report:
- The report provides granular level information about the market size, country market share, historic market (2013-2017) and forecast (2018-2024)
- The report covers in-detail insights about the competitor’s overview, key market developments, and their key strategies
- The report outlines drivers, restraints, unmet needs, and trends that are currently affecting the market
- The report tracks recent innovations, key developments and startup’s details that are actively working in the market
- The report provides plethora of information about market entry strategies, regulatory framework
- The report analyses the impact of socio-political environment through PESTLE Analysis and competition through Porter’s Five Force Analysis in addition to recent technology advancements and innovations in the market
By Product Type
- Stout & Porter
By Production Type
- Macro Brewery
- Micro Brewery
- Craft Brewery
By Packaging Type
- PET Bottle
- Metal Cans
- Glass Bottle