Europe Coating Resins Market Report Description:
Europe Coating Resins market report gives comprehensive outlook on Coating Resins across the globe with special emphasis on key countries such as Germany, UK, Italy, Spain, Russia, Poland and Rest of Europe. The report on Europe coating resins market gives historical, current, and future market sizes (US$ Mn) on the basis of type, formulation, application and region. This report studies Europe coating resins market dynamics elaborately to identify the current trends & drivers, future opportunities and possible challenges to the key stakeholders operating in the market. In addition, Europe coating resins market report includes human demographics; regulatory scenario, and competition analysis with vividly illustrated the competition dashboard to assess the market competition. Moreover, PBI analyzed Europe coating resins market to bettThis market is majorly driven by tight EU regulation and industry participants seeking green image of their respective company.er equip clients with possible investment opportunities across the regions (regional Investment Hot-Spots) and market unmet needs (Product Opportunities). Key stakeholders of the Europe coating resins market report include suppliers, manufacturers, marketers, policy makers, and healthcare service providers engaged in Europe coating resins products.
Europe Coating Resins Market:
The Europe Coating Resins market estimated to be valued US$ XX Mn in 2018 and poised to grow at significant CAGR over 2019-2025. Some of the key factors responsible for the market growth include development of bio-based coatings, high growth in emerging economies, durable coatings with better performance and aesthetics and demand for coating resins from the automotive industry. Moreover, growth of the construction and manufacturing projects offer lucrative opportunities for the players operating in the market. In addition, this market is majorly driven by tight EU regulation and industry participants seeking green image of their respective company. The European Union economy experienced significant growth since the Euro crisis due to the growth in employment, increase in tourism, swift industrialization and urbanization, and promotion of fair trade policies with the minimum tariff.
Growing Construction Industry
Major factor driving the growth of the coating resins market is the growing construction industry in countries such as U.K. Owing to the rise in population, these countries are witnessing rapid growth in construction industry resulting in large-scale investment in construction projects such as hotels, apartments, offices, retail centers, and civic infrastructures. Coating resins consumption was the highest for architectural coating market over the past few years owing to increasing residential and commercial constructions. For instance, in 2017, construction activities in Europe grew by 3.5%, as compared to previous year. Such growth in the construction industry in Europe is ueling the market growth.
Fluctuating Raw Material Costs
Pigments, solvents, and additives are some of the common raw materials used in manufacturing of the resins. Major restraint identified in the coating resins market is the growing raw materials’ prices. Increasing prices of the raw materials result in extra investment in production process of the resins. In the recent years, the prices of raw materials such as epoxy and titanium dioxide have risen considerably across the globe, compelling the leading painting and coating producers to increase the prices of their products. Therefore, the increase in prices of raw materials is expected to hamper the growth of the market.
Germany Accounts for Larger Market Revenue Share in Europe Coating Resins Market
Germany accounted for larger revenue share in Europe Coating Resins market with considerable CAGR. The increasing demand for architectural structures and furniture is projected to boost the market growth of the coating resins in Germany. Additionally, environment-friendly products are also gaining increased significance for coating resins manufacturing.
Key player’s profiles in the Europe Coating Resins market include:
- Aekyung Chemical Co. Ltd (South Korea)
- Allnex Group (Germany)
- Arkema SA (France)
- BASF SE (Germany)
- DIC Corporation (Japan)
- DowDuPont (US)
- Ferro Coating Resins (South Africa).
- Neville Chemical Company (US),
- Nippon Shokubai Co. Ltd (Japan)
- Royal DSM NV (Netherlands)
- Tosoh Corporation (Japan)
- Wacker Chemie AG (Germany)
- Westlake Chemical Corporation (US)
Europe Coating Resins market is surging owing to frequent acquisitions and launchings by the market players. For Instance, Arkema S.A. is a multinational company in the coating resins business. It has a strong Europe position and is expected to maintain its market share in the near future because of its organic and inorganic strategies. The company is planning to launch new products to maintain its leadership in the coating resins business.
Key Findings of the Report:
- Europe Coating Resins market expanding at significant CAGR over 2019 to 2025 owing to increasing demand for architectural structures and furniture.
- Based on type, thermoplastic segment accounted for larger market revenue share in 2018 and projected gain market revenue share over the forecast period
- Players focusing on innovation of newer products and collaboration strategies to retain market position in Europe Coating Resins market
- Amino Resins
- Saturated Polyester Resins
- Unsaturated Polyester Resin
- Alkyd Resins
- Vinyl Ester
- Acrylonitrile Butadiene Styrene (ABS)
- Alkyd Resins
- Cellulose acetate butyrate(CAB)
- Cellulose acetate propionate (CAP)
- Polyvinyl chloride
- Amino Resins
- Hot Melt Based
- Powder Based
- Radiation Cured
- Solvent Based
- Water Based
- Paper and Pulp
- Industrial Wood
- Industrial Plastics
- High End Flooring
- Graphic Arts
- Food Packaging
- Decorative Paints
- Consumer Electronics
- Rest of Europe
Key Features of the Report:
- The report provides granular level information about the market size, regional market share, historic market (2014-2018) and forecast (2019-2025)
- The report covers in-detail insights about the competitor’s overview, company share analysis, key market developments, and their key strategies
- The report outlines drivers, restraints, unmet needs, and trends that are currently affecting the market
- The report tracks recent innovations, key developments and startup’s details that are actively working in the market
- The report provides plethora of information about market entry strategies, regulatory framework and reimbursement scenario
- The report analyses the impact of socio-political environment through PESTLE Analysis and competition through Porter’s Five Force Analysis in addition to recent technology advancements and innovations in the market