Europe Curing Agents Market Report Description:
Europe Curing Agents market report gives comprehensive outlook on Curing Agents across the region with special emphasis on key countries such as Germany, France, U.K, Italy, Spain, Russia, Poland and Rest of Europe. The report on Europe Curing Agents market gives historical, current, and future market sizes (US$ Mn) on the basis of type, application and region. This report studies Europe Curing Agents market dynamics elaborately to identify the current trends & drivers, future opportunities and possible challenges to the key stakeholders operating in the market. In addition, Europe Curing Agents market report includes human demographics; regulatory scenario, and competition analysis with vividly illustrated the competition dashboard to assess the market competition. Moreover, PBI analyzed Europe Curing Agents market to better equip clients with possible investment opportunities across the regions (regional Investment Hot-Spots) and market unmet needs (Product Opportunities). Key stakeholders of the Europe Curing Agents market report include suppliers, manufacturers, marketers, policy makers, and healthcare service providers engaged in Europe Curing Agents products.
Europe Curing Agents Market:
The Europe Curing Agents market estimated to be valued US$ XX Mn in 2018 and poised to grow at significant CAGR over 2019-2025. Infrastructural developments in emerging economies, technological advancements in manufacturing, huge investments in R&D and high growth in emerging economies are some key factors influencing the market growth. In addition, the growing usage of epoxy resins in end-use industries is other major driver of the market. Moreover, Europe will continue to be another key market with a decent value share.
High Growth in Construction and Wind Energy Industries
The curing agents market is anticipated to witness significant growth in the future due to increasing coatings and construction industries. The fatigue performance of curing agents increases the composite mechanical properties in rotor blades, thus improving the performance of wind turbines. Owing to the increasing demand from the construction industry and wind energy industries the curing agents market is growing at a rapid rate. Curing agents are preferred for wind blade fabrications due to their high sheer, compressive strength, and low weight. With the development in technology, manufacturers of curing agents are coming up with new products and systems to help the manufacturers in the wind industry. Moreover, the market in emerging economies dominated the Europe Curing Agent Market due to the high demand from wind energy and construction industry.
High-Cost to Hamper the Growth of the Europe Market
Although the market is growing considerably, but growing cost of raw material used has increased the total cost of products. This is likely to hamper the growth of curing agents market in the forecast period.
Germany Accounts for Larger Market Revenue Share in Europe Curing Agents Market
Germany accounted for larger revenue share in Europe curing agents market with considerable CAGR on account of its extensive manufacturing industry. In addition, increasing government and private investment on infrastructure development will further enhance the growth of the market in the country.
Key player’s profiles in the Europe Curing Agents market include:
- Aditya Birla Chemicals (India)
- BASF SE (Germany)
- Campbell Plastics (UK)
- Cardolite (US)
- Cargill, Incorporated (US)
- Evonik Industries AG (Germany)
- GABRIEL (US)
- Hexion (US)
- Huntsman International LLC (US)
- KUMIAI CHEMICAL INDUSTRY CO., LTD. (Japan)
- Mitsubishi Chemical Corporation (Japan)
Europe Curing Agents market is surging owing to frequent acquisitions and launchings by the market players. For Instance, In January 2017, Evonik Industries acquired the specialty additive division of Air Products and Chemicals (US) for USD 3.8 billion. This acquisition helped Evonik increase its share in the Europe curing agents market.
Key Findings of the Report:
- Europe Curing Agents market expanding at significant CAGR over 2019 to 2025 owing to growing usage of epoxy resins in end-use industries.
- Based on type, Epoxy Curing Agent segment accounted for larger market revenue share in 2018 and projected gain market revenue share over the forecast period
- Players focusing on innovation of newer products and collaboration strategies to retain market position in Europe Curing Agents market
- Epoxy Curing Agent
- Anhydride Curing Agents
- Amine-Based Curing Agents
- Other Epoxy Curing Agents
- Silicone Rubber
- Polyurethane-Based Curing Agents
- Electrical & Electronics
- Wind Energy
- Rest of Europe
Key Features of the Report:
- The report provides granular level information about the market size, regional market share, historic market (2014-2018) and forecast (2019-2025)
- The report covers in-detail insights about the competitor’s overview, company share analysis, key market developments, and their key strategies
- The report outlines drivers, restraints, unmet needs, and trends that are currently affecting the market
- The report tracks recent innovations, key developments and startup’s details that are actively working in the market
- The report provides plethora of information about market entry strategies, regulatory framework and reimbursement scenario
- The report analyses the impact of socio-political environment through PESTLE Analysis and competition through Porter’s Five Force Analysis in addition to recent technology advancements and innovations in the market