Europe Feed Antioxidants Market
By Antioxidant Type (Natural (Rosemary Extract, Tocopherols, Gallic Acid, Oil Seeds, Corn, Rapeseeds, Others), (Synthetic antioxidants (Ethoxyquin, BHT, BHA, Vitamin E, Propyl Gallate, Others)), By Feed Type (Broilers Pre-starter Feed, Piglets Pre-starter Feed, Cattle Pre-starter Feed, Aqua Pre-starter Feed, Pet Food, Cattle Feed, Poultry Feed, Aqua Feed, Pig Feed, Feed Premixes, Raw Material), and Geography – Market Estimation, Dynamics, Regional Share, Trends, Competitor Analysis 2012-2016 and Forecast 2017-2023
Europe Feed Antioxidants Market Report Description:
Europe Feed Antioxidants market report gives comprehensive outlook on Europe Feed Antioxidants across the globe with special emphasis on key regions such as Germany, France, U.K, Italy, Spain, Russia, Poland, Rest of Europe. The report on Europe Feed Antioxidants market gives historical, current, and future market sizes (US$ Mn) on the basis of antioxidant type, feed type, and geographic regions. This report studies Europe Feed Antioxidants market dynamics in emerging markets and developed markets elaborately to identify the current trends & drivers, future opportunities and possible challenges to the key stakeholders operating in the market. In addition, Europe Feed Antioxidants market report includes new product introductions, recent drug patent expiration data, regulatory scenario, and competition analysis with vividly illustrated the competition dashboard to assess the market competition. Moreover, PBI analyzed Europe Feed Antioxidants market to better equip clients with possible investment opportunities across the emerging markets (Regional Investment Hot-Spots) and market unmet needs (Product/Disease Opportunities). Key stakeholders of the Europe Feed Antioxidants market report include suppliers, manufacturers, marketers, policy makers engaged in manufacturing and supply of Europe Feed Antioxidants.
Europe Feed Antioxidants Market:
The market for Europe feed antioxidants estimated to be valued at US$ XX Mn in 2017 and poised to grow 3.2% CAGR over the forecast period (2017 – 2023) to reach US$ 101.0 Mn by 2023.
Significant Livestock Numbers in Europe Region
Growing pet ownership in developing countries, increase in demand for protein rich food like meat and milk are expected to create demand for compounded feed. Rising number of livestock animals, customer shift towards nutritious food enables trigger market revenue growth for feed antioxidants market. Increase in per capita meat consumption, rapid increase in meat industry is expected to enhance the livestock production. Rising awareness of qualitative feed for the livestock anticipated to increase the market for feed antioxidants over the forecast period.
Trend towards formulated antioxidants than the single ingredients and Ethoxyquin Free Antioxidant Formulations
The livestock population such as cows, sows, and poultry in Europe region has been witnessing dramatic shift in the region, which could impact the growth of antioxidants market in the region. With the growing concerns regarding the usage of ethoxyquin in animal feed in Europe region has prompted the antioxidant manufacturers to look for the alternatives to consolidate the market position. In response to the regulatory changes, market players in Europe region coming up with alternatives to ethoxyquin by redefining the formulation technologies or by promoting the other antioxidants
EU government regulations on synthetic antioxidants is expected to pose threat to market players over the forecast period
European Union established MRL’s for synthetic feed additives in aquatic products. These government regulations enables shift the trend towards natural antioxidants for aquatic feed. Favourable government policies in EU to increase poultry production in European Countries, increasing demand for poultry meat is expected to stimulate the revenue growth for feed antioxidants market
Key players profiles in the global Europe Feed Antioxidants market include:
- INDUSTRIAL TECNICA PECUARIA, S.A.
- Sterlitamak Petrochemical Plant
- Oxiris Chemicals S.A
- Affinity Petcare S.A
- Nestlé Purina
- MIAVIT GmbH
- APC, Inc.
- Trouw Nutrition
- Denkavit Netherlands BV
- NANTA, SA
- Kemin Industries, Inc.
Market players are focusing on mergers and acquisitions, strategic alliances, and product diversification to increase the geographic presence in global Europe Feed Antioxidants market. Moreover, players are entering into distribution agreement with local pharmaceutical companies to overcome the market access barrier in developing regions.
Key Findings of the Report:
- Europe Feed Antioxidants market expanding at 3.2% CAGR over 2017 to 2013 to reach market value of US$ 101.0 Mn by 2023 owing to growing animal rearing and livestock production
- According to the European Commission (EC) 2017/962, suspended the authorization of ethoxyquin used as feed additive for all animal species, categories. The existing authorization does not meet the condition set out by article 5 of regulation (EC) No 1831/2003. The supplementary data regarding the safety and efficacy of additive would allow reconsideration of the assessment carried out for that additive.
- According to Eurostat publication, in 2016, Spain, Germany, France, the United Kingdom and Italy held the largest populations of livestock in the EU-28. The highest numbers of pigs were recorded in Spain and Germany (29.2 and 27.4 Mn head respectively), while the highest numbers of bovines was recorded in France (19.0 Mn head), sheep in the United Kingdom (23.8 million head) and goats in Greece (3.9 million head)
Key Features of the Report:
- The report provides granular level information about the market size, regional market share, historic market (2012-2016) and forecast (2017-2023)
- The report covers in-detail insights about the competitor’s overview, company share analysis, key market developments, and their key strategies
- The report outlines drivers, restraints, unmet needs, and trends that are currently affecting the market
- The report tracks recent innovations, key developments and startup’s details that are actively working in the market
- The report provides plethora of information about market entry strategies, regulatory framework and reimbursement scenario
- The report analyses the impact of socio-political environment through PESTLE Analysis and competition through Porter’s Five Force Analysis in addition to recent technology advancements and innovations in the market
By Antioxidant Type
- Rosemary Extract
- Gallic Acid
- Oil Seeds
- Synthetic antioxidants
- Vitamin E
- Propyl Gallate
By Feed Type
- Broilers Pre-starter Feed
- Piglets Pre-starter Feed
- Cattle Pre-starter Feed
- Aqua Pre-starter Feed
- Pet Food
- Cattle Feed
- Poultry Feed
- Aqua Feed
- Pig Feed
- Feed Premixes
- Raw Material
- Rest of Europe