Europe Optical Imaging Market:
Europe Optical Imaging Market refers to the use of light as an imaging technique for medical applications. These optical techniques include optical microscopy, spectroscopy, endoscopy, scanning laser ophthalmoscopy, and optical coherence tomography. Optical imaging is an emerging technology with great potential for improving disease prevention, diagnosis and treatment.
Europe Optical Imaging Market is mainly driven by the rise in demand for the radiation-free imaging techniques and technological advancements in optical imaging led to producing in-depth images of the body tissues. Furthermore, growing prevalence of the ophthalmic and neurological disorders coupled with the application of optical imaging in drug development expected to boost the Europe Market during the forecast period. However, high installation and maintenance costs and stringent regulatory policies are expected to hamper the Market over the forecast period.
Europe Optical Imaging Market is segmented based on technology, application and end user
Based on technology, Europe Market is segmented into
- Photoacoustic Imaging
- Optical Coherence Tomography (OCT)
- Hyperspectral Imaging
- Near Infrared Spectroscopy
Based on application, Europe Market is segmented into
Based on end user, Europe Market is segmented into
- Research Laboratories
- Medical Imaging Centres
Europe Optical Imaging market is divided into Germany, France, UK, Italy, Spain, Russia, Poland, and Rest of Europe. A rise in demand for the radiation-free imaging techniques and technological advancements in optical imaging led to producing in-depth images of body tissues are vital driving forces of the Market. Rising prevalence of ophthalmic diseases, neurological diseases, cancer cases, dermatological diseases are attributing major support for the growth of the Market. According to European Coalition for Vision Group, in 2014, about 70 Mn of European population were reported with eye diseases. In 2014, about 1/3rd Mn people in EU-28 have died from cancer. European market players in optical imaging market are focused on new product launches, mergers and acquisitions. For instance, in 2015, Michelson Diagnostics launched VivoSight Dx, a next-gen optical coherence technology system.
Key player’s profiles in Europe Optical Imaging Market include, Carl Zeiss AG (Germany),Bioptigen Inc. (U.S.), SpectraScience Inc. (U.S.), Cytoviva Inc. (Aetos Technologies Inc.) (U.S.), Optical Imaging Ltd. (Israel), Michelson Diagnostics Ltd. (UK.), PerkinElmer Inc. (U.S.), Nikon Corporation (Japan), Raytheon ELCAN Optical Technologies (The Raytheon Company) (U.S.), Jude Medical Inc. (U.S.), Somanetics Corporation (U.S.), Volcano Corporation (Volcano Corporation) (Netherlands), Topcon Medical Systems Inc. (Topcon Corporation) (Japan).
- In June 2012, NinePoint Medical received European CE mark approval for optical endoscopy imaging device, NVisionVLE Imaging system, for diagnosis of mucosa and submucosal diseases.
The Europe Optical Imaging market report gives a comprehensive outlook of optical image systems usage or adoption across the globe with special emphasis on key regions such as Germany, France, UK, Italy, Spain, Russia, Poland, Rest of Europe. This report on Europe Optical Imaging market gives historical, current, and future market sizes (US$ Mn) of technology, application, end users, and geographic regions. This report studies Europe Optical Imaging market dynamics elaborately to identify the current trends & drivers, future opportunities and possible challenges to the key stakeholders operating in the market. In addition, Europe market report covers newer product introductions and competition analysis with vividly illustrated competition dashboard to assess the market competition. Moreover, PBI analysed Europe Optical Imaging market to better equip clients with possible investment opportunities across the regions (Regional Investment Hot-Spots) and market unmet needs (Product Opportunities). Key stakeholders of the Europe Optical Imaging market report include suppliers, manufacturers, marketers, policymakers engaged in manufacturing and supply Europe Optical Imaging systems.
Key Features of the Report:
- The report provides granular level information about the market size, regional market share, historic market (2015-2019) and forecast (2020-2026)
- The report covers in-detail insights about the competitor’s overview, company share analysis, key market developments, and their key strategies
- The report outlines drivers, restraints, unmet needs, and trends that are currently affecting the market
- The report tracks recent innovations, key developments and startup’s details that are actively working in the market
- The report provides plethora of information about market entry strategies, regulatory framework and reimbursement scenario
- The report analyses the impact of socio-political environment through PESTLE Analysis and competition through Porter’s Five Force Analysis in addition to recent technology advancements and innovations in the market