European Outboard Electric Motors Market
European outboard electric motors market report gives comprehensive outlook on outboard electric motors across the globe with special emphasis on key regions such as Germany, UK, France, Italy, and Rest of the Europe. The report on European outboard electric motors market gives historical, current, and future market sizes (US$ Mn) on the basis of type, application, and region. This report studies European market dynamics elaborately to identify the current trends & drivers, future opportunities and possible challenges to the key stakeholders operating in the market. In addition, European market report includes human demographics; regulatory scenario, and competition analysis with vividly illustrated the competition dashboard to assess the market competition. Moreover, PBI analyzed European market to better equip clients with possible investment opportunities across the regions (regional Investment Hot-Spots) and market unmet needs (Product Opportunities). Key stakeholders of the European market report include suppliers, manufacturers, marketers, policy makers, and service providers engaged in European outboard electric motors.
European Outboard Electric Motors Market:
The European market is expected to grow with a significant CAGR over the forecast period (2020-2026) owing to the benefits with advanced technologies such as high efficiency, environmental friendly, easy maintenance, and extremely quiet or silent electric motors. These are characterized by their robustness, sleek design, and reliability developed for long-term use and high efficiency. Furthermore, outboard electrical motors demand is increasing rapidly and there is considerable market potential for outboard electrical motors. Advancements is technology and presence of large number of market players in the Europe are the major factors driving the growth of the market over the forecast years.
Germany dominates the market share in the European market
Germany contributed approximately 31.3% of revenue followed by UK, and France. In 2019, Germany accounted for significant share and is anticipated to grow with highest CAGR over the forecast years owing to the introduction of various products using state-of-the-art technology with hybrids-systems, intelligent battery technology and environmental-friendly are the factors driving the growth of the market. UK and France markets are expected to grow with significant CAGR over the forecast years.
Key player’s profiles in the European market include:
- CSM Tech
- Minn Kota
- Elco Motor Yachts
- Suzhou Parsun Power Machine
- ePropulsion Technology
- Ray Electric Outboards
- Krautler Elektromaschinen
Key Findings of the Report:
- European market expanding at significant CAGR over 2020 to 2026 owing to advancements in technology and presence of prominent players in the region.
- Based on country, Germany accounted for larger market revenue share in 2019 and projected gain market revenue share over the forecast period
- Players focusing on developments and collaboration strategies to retain market position in European market
Key Features of the Report:
- The report provides granular level information about the market size, regional market share, historic market (2015-2019) and forecast (2020-2026)
- The report covers in-detail insights about the competitor’s overview, company share analysis, key market developments, and their key strategies
- The report outlines drivers, restraints, unmet needs, and trends that are currently affecting the market
- The report tracks recent innovations, key developments and startup’s details that are actively working in the market
- The report provides plethora of information about market entry strategies, regulatory framework and reimbursement scenario
- The report analyses the impact of socio-political environment through PESTLE Analysis and competition through Porter’s Five Force Analysis in addition to recent technology advancements and innovations in the market
- Outboard Electric Propulsion Motor
- Outboard Electric Trolling Motor
- Civil Entertainment
- Rest of Europe