Fecal Occult Testing Market Overview:
Fecal occult test is a kind of screening test performed to check stool samples for knowing the presence of occult blood. This clinical screening is also done for detecting colon cancer. Identification of Occult blood in the person through this screening test indicates the presence of colon cancer. This screening test is mainly performed to deter colon cancer and analyze possible causes of anemia. This medical test also detects polyps in the colon. There are many names given to the fecal occult test such as Hemoccult, Immunoassay FOBT, iFBOT, Immunochemical FOB and Stool Occult Blood.
Fecal Occult Testing Market Dynamics
Implementation of advanced fecal occult test, rising occurrence of rectal and colon cancer, improved medical infrastructure and government initiative of organizing colorectal cancer check-ups are some major factors, which contribute in the growth of fecal occult testing market. Easily available fecal occult testing devices in online shops will create more market growth opportunities during the forecast period. High prices of the test and less awareness about the test can limit the market growth. Low health care expenses in underdeveloped countries and increasing alertness about health care diagnostic services encouraged sufferers to opt for cost-efficient substitute for diagnosis. It is the main restrictive factor of fecal occult testing market in both the economies like developing economy and underdeveloped economy. Growing cases of colon cancer and rectal cancer and technological innovations are some prominent factors accelerating the growth of the fecal occult testing market growth.
Fecal Occult Testing Market Segmentation:
By End User
- Clinical Diagnostic Laboratories
- Physicians’ Office Laboratories
- Immuno-FOB Agglutination Test
- Immuno-FOB ELISA Test
- Guaiac FOB Stool Test
- Lateral Flow Immuno-FOB Test
- North America
- Rest of Europe
- Rest of Asia-Pacific
- South Africa
- Saudi Arabia
- Rest of LAMEA
Awareness amid people and growing demand for efficient fecal occult blood test products are the major factors that dominate the market growth in North America. This region obtained a huge market share of the global fecal occult blood test market. Europe comes at second place to hold the huge market share. Growing cases of colon cancer and increase in demand for fecal occult test devices from U. K and Germany lead to the market growth in the regions. There is an increasing demand from India, Japan and China for fecal occult test products which in turn boost the market growth in Asia pacific.
Fecal Occult Testing Market – Key Players
The key players operating in the fecal occult testing market include:
- Quidel Corporation
- EIKEN CHEMICAL CO., LTD
- Polymedco CDP
- Quest Diagnostics Incorporated
- Beckman Coulter, Inc
- Abbott Laboratories
- Randox Biohit Oyj
- Laboratories Ltd. and EDP Biotech
Key Essentials of the Report:
- This market study report focuses more on the global analysis of the occult testing market with recent developments and future evaluations to provide best investment options for the key players.
- Complete analysis of aspects is discussed in the report which boom and restrict the global fecal occult testing market growth.
- This market report also outlines the identification of key players, which influence the market growth. It further evaluates factors, which can change the market scenario.
- Current and upcoming trends are also discussed in the report for the forecasting period 2016-2023 to identify the prevailing opportunities in the market.
This research analysis also covers key players along with their profiles. Strategies that key players follow are also analyzed in the report to give the fair idea about competitive outlook of the market.