Global fibrinogen concentrates market report gives comprehensive outlook on fibrinogen concentrates across the globe with special emphasis on key regions such as North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Latin America, and Middle East and Africa. The report gives historical, current, and future market sizes (US$ Mn) on the basis of product type, application, end user, and region. This report studies global market dynamics elaborately to identify the current trends & drivers, future opportunities and possible challenges to the key stakeholders operating in the market. In addition, the report includes human demographics; regulatory scenario, and competition analysis with vividly illustrated the competition dashboard to assess the market competition. Moreover, PBI analyzed the market to better equip clients with possible investment opportunities across the regions (regional Investment Hot-Spots) and market unmet needs (Product opportunities). Key stakeholders of the market report include suppliers, manufacturers, marketers, policy makers, and healthcare service providers engaged in global fibrinogen concentrates products.
Global Fibrinogen Concentrates Market Size
The global fibrinogen concentrates market estimated to be valued around US$ 2,544 Mn in 2019 and poised to grow at significant CAGR of 5.9% over 2020-2026. Due to increasing in the number of cases of bleeding disorders such as congenital afibrinogenemia, hypofibrogenemia dysfibrinogenemia, low level of fibrinogen could led to thrombosis, blood clot formation and others disorders. Fibrinogen Increasing in the R& D activities in the biotechnology, increasing awareness, increasing medical infrastructure and rising government emphasis on the healthcare sector will fuel the market growth. However, high cost of fibrinogen concentrates test, lack of skilled medical professional, and the concerns related with adverse effects such as nausea, vomiting, chills, dyspnea and arterial thrombosis are the major factors that hinder the growth of the fibrinogen concentrates market.
Increasing Chronic Diseases are fueling the Market Growth of the Fibrinogen Concentrates Market
In the recent years, Due to changing in the life styles and increased in the stress levels which leads to increase the number of many blood related disorders such as congenital afibrinogenemia, hypofibrogenemia, dysfibrinogenemia and others. Mainly, fibrinogen concentrates are utilized for the preparation of anti coagulates which is used to treat the above disorders. In addition, increasing expenditure on healthcare, growing awareness regarding the fibrinogen concentrates and rising biologic therapy, increasing drug development and Food and Drug Administration (FDA) approvals are estimated to boost market growth in near future. North America accounted for larger revenue share in global fibrinogen concentrates market with considerable CAGR. The growth in this region can be attributed to rising in the awareness of the chronic disease in the patients and this region is supported by high expenses on healthcare. In Asia region fibrinogen concentrates is largely driven by the growing geriatric population, increase in disposable incomes, rising occurrence of chronic diseases & disorders, and increasing government emphasis on better quality healthcare in the region.
- Baxter International Inc.
- CSL Behring
- Green Cross International
- Harbin Pacific Biopharmaceutical Co. Ltd.
- Hualan Biological Engineering
- Jiangxi Boya Bio-Pharmaceutical
- LFB Group
- ProFibrix BV
- Shanghai RAAS
- Shanghai Xinxing Medicine Co. Ltd
Global fibrinogen concentrates market is surging owing to frequent acquisitions and launchings by the market players. In November 2018, Octapharma received marketing authorization form the Swiss Agency for Therapeutic Products for fibryga, a lyophilized fibrinogen concentrate for intravenous infusion indicated for the treatment of congenital and acquired fibrinogen deficiencies.
Key Findings of the Report:
- Global fibrinogen concentrates market expanding at significant CAGR over 2019 to 2025 due to increase in the awareness of the patients about chronic diseases.
- Based on application, congenital fibrinogen deficiency accounted for larger market revenue share in 2019 and projected gain market revenue share over the forecast period
- Players focusing on innovation of newer products and collaboration strategies to retain market position in global fibrinogen concentrates market
Key Features of the Report:
- The report provides granular level information about the market size, regional market share, historic market (2015-2019) and forecast (2020-2026)
- The report covers in-detail insights about the competitor’s overview, company share analysis, key market developments, and their key strategies
- The report outlines drivers, restraints, unmet needs, and trends that are currently affecting the market
- The report tracks recent innovations, key developments and startup’s details that are actively working in the market
- The report provides plethora of information about market entry strategies, regulatory framework and reimbursement scenario
- The report analyses the impact of socio-political environment through PESTLE Analysis and competition through Porter’s Five Force Analysis in addition to recent technology advancements and innovations in the market
- Human Fibrinogen Concentrates
- Animal Fibrinogen Concentrates
- Congenital Fibrinogen Deficiency
- Surgical Procedures
- Rest of Europe
- Australia & New Zealand
- ASEAN (Includes Indonesia, Thailand, Vietnam, Philippines, Malaysia, and Others)
- South Korea
- Rest of Asia-Pacific
- Rest of Latin America
Middle East and Africa (MEA)
- Gulf Cooperation Council (GCC) Countries
- South Africa
- Rest of MEA