Global Filter Regulator Market Report Description:
Global filter regulator market report gives comprehensive outlook on filter regulator across the globe with special emphasis on key regions such as North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Latin America and Middle East & Africa. The report on global filter regulator market gives historical, current, and future market sizes (US$ Mn) on the basis of type, application and region. This report studies global filter regulator market dynamics elaborately to identify the current trends & drivers, future opportunities and possible challenges to the key stakeholders operating in the market. In addition, global market report includes human demographics; regulatory scenario, and competition analysis with vividly illustrated the competition dashboard to assess the market competition. Moreover, PBI analyzed global filter regulator market to better equip clients with possible investment opportunities across the regions (regional Investment Hot-Spots) and market unmet needs (Product Opportunities). Key stakeholders of the global market report include suppliers, manufacturers, marketers, policy makers, and service providers engaged in global filter regulator products.
Global Filter Regulator Market:
The global filter regulator market valued US 6.9 Bn in 2019 and is poised to grow with a CAGR of 5.2% over 2020-2026. Growing demand for global oil & gas industry, need for the robust performance, increase in demand for superior efficiency of the compressors, minimizing the energy cost and the downtime are some key factors fostering the market growth. However, factors such as higher maintenance cost and relatively shorter tool life are limiting the market growth.
Lubricator Accounts for Larger Market Revenue Share in Global Market
Lubricator accounted for larger revenue share in global filter regulator market with a significant CAGR and is expected to grow over the forecast years. Lubricants such as oil and grease that are subjected to heat, and contaminants like water and yeast, the quality of the lubricant is greatly affected, reducing the efficacy of the lubricant. The automatic lubrication system should be persistently monitored to keep efficient system operation. As lubrication has become a key function in maintaining the integrity of machinery across various industries, vendors are making constant efforts to supply quality lubrication systems such as automatic lubrication systems to customers.
Asia Pacific Accounts for Larger Market Revenue Share in Global Market
Asia Pacific accounted for larger revenue share in global filter regulator market with a significant CAGR and is expected to grow over the forecast years due to growing demands from chemical, process and industrial industries. China, Japan and India are the major countries for the market growth in the region. North America held substantial market share during estimated period.
Key player’s profiles in the global filter regulator market include:
- Easto Pneumatic Private Limited
- AVS Group
- Parker Hannifin
- Pneumatic Components Limited (PCL)
- Reed Manufacturing
- Rotex Automation Limited
- XMC Pneumatic
Global filter regulator market is surging owing to expansion of their production facilities for filter regulator to meet the demands of the customers in the market. For instance, Emerson announced acquisitions of Paradigm, a provider of software solutions for the oil and gas industry, and Aventics, a global provider of smart pneumatics technologies, which are reported in Automation Solutions.
Key Findings of the Report:
- Global filter regulator market expanding at significant CAGR over 2019 to 2026 due to growing demand for global oil & gas industry
- Based on region, Asia Pacific accounted for larger market revenue share in 2019 and projected gain market revenue share over the forecast period
- Players focusing on innovation of newer products and collaboration strategies to retain market position in global filter regulator market
- Oil & gas
- Food & beverage
- Rest of Europe
- Au & NZ
- Rest of Europe
- Rest of Latin America
Middle East & Africa
- South Africa
- Rest of MEA
Key Features of the Report:
- The report provides granular level information about the market size, regional market share, historic market (2015-2019) and forecast (2020-2026)
- The report covers in-detail insights about the competitor’s overview, company share analysis, key market developments, and their key strategies
- The report outlines drivers, restraints, unmet needs, and trends that are currently affecting the market
- The report tracks recent innovations, key developments and startup’s details that are actively working in the market
- The report provides plethora of information about market entry strategies, regulatory framework and reimbursement scenario
- The report analyses the impact of socio-political environment through PESTLE Analysis and competition through Porter’s Five Force Analysis in addition to recent technology advancements and innovations in the market