Global Fipronil Market
Global fipronil market report gives comprehensive outlook on fipronil across the globe with special emphasis on key regions such as North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Latin America, and Middle East and Africa. The report on global fipronil market gives historical, current, and future market sizes (US$ Mn) on the basis of product, application, and region. This report studies global fipronil market dynamics elaborately to identify the current trends & drivers, future opportunities and possible challenges to the key stakeholders operating in the market. In addition, global fipronil market report includes human demographics; regulatory scenario, and competition analysis with vividly illustrated the competition dashboard to assess the market competition. Moreover, PBI analyzed global market to better equip clients with possible investment opportunities across the regions (regional Investment Hot-Spots) and market unmet needs (Product Opportunities). Key stakeholders of the global market report include suppliers, manufacturers, marketers, policy makers, and service providers engaged in global fipronil.
Global Fipronil Market:
The global fipronil market is expected to be valued at US$ 493.6 Mn in 2019 and growing at a significant CAGR over the forecast period to reach US$ 593.8 Mn by 2026 owing to increasing applications of fipronil includes seed treatment, pet care products, liquid termiticides, and agricultural products are anticipated to drive the growth of the market over the forecast years. Moreover, growing usage of fipronil in India crop protection industry is anticipated to drive the growth of the market. For instance, according to the Food and Agriculture Organization of the United Nations, India ranked second in terms of global agricultural output and accounted for around 8.0% of the global share in 2017. Moreover, low per hectare productivity (3 MT per hectare versus world average of 4 MT), owing to lack of scientific methods of agriculture is expected to drive fipronil market growth over the forecast period. However, availability of various less toxic products and ban imposed by European Commission on use of Fipronil in crops in Europe are expected to hamper the growth of the market over the forecast years.
High prevalence of infections among crops coupled with increasing demand for crop protection chemicals are the major factors driving the growth of the market. Moreover, increasing global population which is estimated to reach 9 billion by 2050 creates huge demand for food production globally and increasing crop loss due to pest attacks and various other reasons are the main factors driving the growth of the market. However, stringent regulations and high cost of R&D are the major factors hinder the growth of the market.
Asia Pacific dominates the market share in the global fipronil market
Asia Pacific contributed approximately 57.3% of revenue followed by Europe, Latin America, and North America in global fipronil market. Asia Pacific region is anticipated to grow with a significant CAGR over the forecast years owing to increasing demand for high efficient crop protection products. Increasing population in the region coupled with high demand for food production. Moreover, China and India are the major food producers in the globe which is focusing on modern agricultural techniques. Latin America is anticipated to grow with highest CAGR over the forecast years.
Key player’s profiles in the global fipronil market include:
- Bryant Christie Inc.
- GSP Crop Science Private Ltd.
- BASF SE
- CK Life Sciences Intl.
- Boehringer Ingelheim GmbH
- Bayer AG
- Qingdao KYX Chemical Co., Ltd.
- Jiangsu Tuoqiu Agrochemicals Co., Ltd.
- Shandong Audis Biotechnology Co. Ltd.
Key Findings of the Report:
- Global fipronil market expanding at significant CAGR over 2020 to 2026 owing to increasing demand for efficient crop protection products.
- Based on region, Asia Pacific accounted for larger market revenue share in 2019 and projected gain market revenue share over the forecast period
- Players focusing on innovations and launch of new products and collaboration strategies to retain market position in global market
Key Features of the Report:
- The report provides granular level information about the market size, regional market share, historic market (2015-2019) and forecast (2020-2026)
- The report covers in-detail insights about the competitor’s overview, company share analysis, key market developments, and their key strategies
- The report outlines drivers, restraints, unmet needs, and trends that are currently affecting the market
- The report tracks recent innovations, key developments and startup’s details that are actively working in the market
- The report provides plethora of information about market entry strategies, regulatory framework and reimbursement scenario
- The report analyses the impact of socio-political environment through PESTLE Analysis and competition through Porter’s Five Force Analysis in addition to recent technology advancements and innovations in the market
By Drug Class
- Turf Products
- Seed Treatment
- Pet Care Products
- Gel Baits
- Liquid Termiticides
- Rest of Europe
- Australia & New Zealand
- ASEAN (Includes Indonesia, Thailand, Vietnam, Philippines, Malaysia, and Others)
- South Korea
- Rest of Asia-Pacific
- Rest of Latin America
Middle East and Africa
- Gulf Cooperation Council (GCC) Countries
- South Africa
- Rest of MEA