Global Flavors & Fragrances Market:
The global flavors & fragrances market estimated to be valued US$ XX. Mn in 2018 and poised to grow at significant CAGR over 2019-2025 owing to increase in demand for natural flavors and fragrances coupled with increasing consumer preference towards convenience foods. Moreover, changing lifestyle and increasing demand for juices, snacks, processed food, ready-to-eat meals, and other beverages and rise in demand for personal care products, predominantly those are produced using natural ingredients.
Natural Ingredients projected to Register Highest CAGR over the Forecasted Period
Increasing availability of natural ingredients and rising awareness among consumers towards healthier lifestyles are the major factors driving the market for natural ingredients. The ingredients that are extracted from the plants and animal sources offers products that doesn’t have more side effects and increasing demand for dietary drinks owing to rising percentage of health conscious individuals fuels the growth of the market over the forecast period.
Asia Pacific Accounts for Larger Market Revenue Share in Global Flavors & Fragrances Market
Asia Pacific accounted for larger revenue share in global flavors & fragrances market with significant CAGR owing to increasing population in the region and rapid urbanization coupled with increase in per capita income on consumer products in high-growth economies drives the growth of the market. China, India, Indonesia, and South Korea is expected to drive the flavors & fragrances market over the forecast period.
Key player’s profiles in the global flavors & fragrances market include:
- International Flavors & Fragrances
Key Findings of the Report:
- Global flavors & fragrances market expanding at significant CAGR over 2018 to 2024 owing to growing global population and changing to healthier lifestyle coupled with rising per capita income.
- Based on ingredients, natural flavors & fragrances segment accounted for larger market revenue share in 2018 and projected gain market revenue share over the forecast period
- Players focusing on innovation of newer products and collaboration strategies to retain market position in global flavors & fragrances market
Global Flavors & Fragrances Market Report Description:
Global flavors & fragrances market report gives comprehensive outlook on flavors & fragrances across the globe with special emphasis on key regions such as North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Latin America, and Middle East and Africa. The report on global flavors & fragrances market gives historical, current, and future market sizes (US$ Mn) on the basis of ingredients, end use, and region. This report studies global flavors & fragrances market dynamics elaborately to identify the current trends & drivers, future opportunities and possible challenges to the key stakeholders operating in the market. In addition, global flavors & fragrances market report includes human demographics; regulatory scenario, and competition analysis with vividly illustrated the competition dashboard to assess the market competition. Moreover, PBI analyzed global flavors & fragrances market to better equip clients with possible investment opportunities across the regions (regional Investment Hot-Spots) and market unmet needs (Product Opportunities). Key stakeholders of the global flavors & fragrances market report include suppliers, manufacturers, marketers, policy makers, and healthcare service providers engaged in global flavors & fragrances products.
Key Features of the Report:
- The report provides granular level information about the market size, regional market share, historic market (2014-2018) and forecast (2019-2025)
- The report covers in-detail insights about the competitor’s overview, company share analysis, key market developments, and their key strategies
- The report outlines drivers, restraints, unmet needs, and trends that are currently affecting the market
- The report tracks recent innovations, key developments and startup’s details that are actively working in the market
- The report provides plethora of information about market entry strategies, regulatory framework and reimbursement scenario
- The report analyses the impact of socio-political environment through PESTLE Analysis and competition through Porter’s Five Force Analysis in addition to recent technology advancements and innovations in the market
- Synthetic Ingredients
- Natural Ingredients
By End Use
- Savory & Snacks
- Dairy Products
- Rest of Europe
- Australia & New Zealand
- ASEAN (Includes Indonesia, Thailand, Vietnam, Philippines, Malaysia, and Others)
- South Korea
- Rest of Asia-Pacific
- Rest of Latin America
Middle East and Africa (MEA)
- Gulf Cooperation Council (GCC) Countries
- South Africa
- Rest of MEA