Global Fluorescence In-Situ Hybridization (FISH) Imaging System Market:
The global fluorescence in-situ hybridization (FISH) imaging system market is expected to be valued at US$ 7,467.1 million in market and growing at a CAGR of 7.4 % over the forecast period by 2026. Intense awareness of the key benefits associated with this innovative system on perspective of fast analysis, enhanced visualization with high accurate results opens with range of application making these the key drivers behind global FISH imaging system market. Restrain factors which hung the sustainable growth include the probe consumption and hybridization time. There is a wide opportunity which include with the demand for CCD camera as the solution to diagnose genetic mutation and associated problems which lead towards the sustainable growth of global fluorescence in-situ hybridization (FISH) imaging system market.
Formulation of New Combinations and Therapies that Require Higher Precision:
It is noticed that the global fluorescence in-situ hybridization (FISH) imaging system market is influenced mainly due to formulation of new combinations and therapies that require higher precision. According to a research study, outsourcing results in cost savings of up to 60% and ensures better quality have been estimated. Global fluorescence in-situ Hybridization (FISH) imaging market is cost effective hence targeting major revenue by detection of leukemia, myelodysplastic syndrome, multiple myeloma, and chromosomal abnormalities. Another key variable is genetic diseases such as autism which is expected to boost the market. On adoption of innovative technology which is playing a key link help the global fluorescence in-situ hybridization (FISH) imaging system market to grow and conquer.
North America Dominates the Market Share in the Global market:
North America contributed major revenue followed by Europe and Asia Pacific. In 2019, North America region accounted huge growth rate and is anticipated to grow with a forecast year owing FISH imaging system in USA, Canada. For instance, North America leading the market share by 42.5 % because of adoption of extensive research and new product developments by major players with numerous collaborations. Better healthcare facilities with the advanced technology is the other factor which help in exponential growth. Europe sustain in the market with the help of various initiatives and extensive economic development and is anticipated to create significant growth opportunities in this market. Asia Pacific expect a furious growth on perspective of increase investment from both the sector and growing healthcare spending and awareness among researchers and pathologists about the benefits of this technique in diagnostics.
Key player’s profiles in the Global market include:
- Leica BiosystemsNussloch GmbH
- Thermo Fisher Scientific, Inc.
- PerkinElmer, Inc.
- Thorlabs, Inc.
- General Electric Company
- Bio-Rad Laboratories, Inc.,
- BioTek Instruments, Inc.,
- Applied Spectral Imaging
- Clinx Science Instruments Co., Ltd.
Market players have witnessed the strategic collaboration and acquisition to expand product
portfolio and strengthen their position in the market to enhance the revenue of the company.
- In May 2017, Leica Biosystems entered into a partnership with W.L.L.-a technical services supplies trading & contracting company. Through this partnership, the Pathology Council of Kuwait will use the company’s digital pathology system as its standard care delivery product.
Global Fluorescence in Situ Hybridization (FISH) Imaging Systems Market Description:
Global fluorescence in situ hybridization (FISH) imaging systems market report gives comprehensive outlook on fluorescence in situ hybridization (FISH) imaging systems market across the globe with special emphasis on key regions such as North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Latin America, and Middle East and Africa. The report on global fluorescence in situ hybridization (FISH) imaging systems market gives historical, current, and future market sizes on the basis of product type, technology, application, end user and region. This report studies global fluorescence in situ hybridization (FISH) imaging systems market dynamics elaborately to identify the current trends & drivers, future opportunities and possible challenges to the key stakeholders operating in the market. In addition, global fluorescence in situ hybridization (FISH) imaging systems market report includes human demographics; regulatory scenario, and competition analysis with vividly illustrated the competition dashboard to assess the market competition. Moreover, PBI analyzed global market to better equip clients with possible investment opportunities across the regions (regional Investment Hot-Spots) and market unmet needs (Product Opportunities). Key stakeholders of the global market report include suppliers, manufacturers, marketers, policy makers, and service providers engaged in global fluorescence in situ hybridization (FISH) imaging systems market.
Key Findings of the Report:
- Global Fluorescence in Situ Hybridization (FISH) Imaging market expanding at significant CAGR over 2020 to 2026 owing due formulation of new combinations and therapies that require higher precision
- Based on region, North America accounted for larger market revenue share in 2019 and projected gain market revenue share over the forecast period
- Players focusing on innovation of pipeline drugs to effectively contribute to the therapeutic market
Key Features of the Report:
- The report provides granular level information about the market size, regional market share, historic market (2015-2019) and forecast (2020-2026)
- The report covers in-detail insights about the competitor’s overview, company share analysis, key market developments, and their key strategies
- The report outlines drivers, restraints, unmet needs, and trends that are currently affecting the market
- The report tracks recent innovations, key developments and startup’s details that are actively working in the market
- The report provides plethora of information about market entry strategies, regulatory framework and reimbursement scenario
- The report analyses the impact of socio-political environment through PESTLE Analysis and competition through Porter’s Five Force Analysis in addition to recent technology advancements and innovations in the market
By Product Type
- Kits & Reagents
- Cancer Diagnostics
- Infectious Disease Diagnostics
- DNA FISH
- RNA FISH
- PNA FISH
By End Users
- Hospitals & Diagnostic Laboratories
- Academic & Research Institutes
- Pharmaceutical & Biotechnology Companies
- Contract Research Organizations
- Rest of Europe
- Australia & New Zealand
- ASEAN (Includes Indonesia, Thailand, Vietnam, Philippines, Malaysia, and Others)
- South Korea
- Rest of Asia-Pacific
- Rest of Latin America
Middle East and Africa (MEA)
- Gulf Cooperation Council (GCC) Countries
- South Africa
- Rest of MEA