Market Outline: Food Processing and Food Packaging Equipment Market
The food processing is the process of transforming the cooked or the raw food ingredients to produce marketable food products that can ease the preparation. The food processing involves various activities such as mincing and macerating, liquefaction and emulsification, cooking and preserving followed by packaging. The food packaging process helps providing proper protection and resistance. The global market for food processing and packaging equipment growth driven rising demand of ready to use food products.
Market Dynamics: Food Processing and Food Packaging Equipment Market
Increased disposable income in the emerging countries and the rising urban population are majorly driving the growth of the food processing and food packaging equipment market. The changing lifestyle is driving the people towards the modernized food and consumers are opting for the processed food rather than the raw food owing to the ease and the convenience of the readily processed food. The rising demand for dairy products and growing working population is majorly driving the growth of the food processing and food packaging equipment market. The manufacturers are also expanding their market by introducing variants of the products. However, the factors such as stringent safety standards are likely to hamper the growth of the food processing and food packaging equipment market.
Global food processing and food packaging equipment market was valued at US$ XX Mn in 2017 and expected to grow at 4.5% Compound Annual Growth Rate (CAGR) from 2018 to 2024
Market Scope: Food Processing and Food Packaging Equipment Market
The market is segmented based on the product type, technology, disease indication, and distribution channel
Based on the product type, the market is segmented into the following:
- Process Equipment
- Packaging equipment
- Vertical form Fill Seal Machines (VFFS)
- Horizontal form Fill Seal Machines (HFFS)
- Vertical form Fill Seal Machines Multilane
Based on the technology, the market is segmented into the following:
Regional Analysis: Food Processing and Food Packaging Equipment Market
Geographically, the global market is segmented into North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Latin America, and the Middle East and Africa. Currently, the regions of Asia Pacific and Europe are showing higher growth in the global food processing and food packaging equipment market owing to the higher population these regions are leading the market. The larger consumer base is attracting the manufacturers in expansion of their market in these areas. Growing demand in emerging countries for ready-to-use products and ready-to-cook products which is providing opportunities to the vendors in further expansion and encouraging the launch of new products in the various regions all over the globe.
- Graphic Packaging Holding Co (U.S)
- Illinois Tool Works Inc. (U.S)
- Krones AG (Germany)
- TetraPak (Switzerland)
- John Bean Technologies Corp (U.S)
- Manitowoc Foodservice (U.S)
- Marel (Iceland)
- Buhler (Switzerland)
Notable Market Developments:
- In October 2017, Graphic Packaging Holding Company has announced that one of its wholly owned subsidiaries has acquired Norgraft Packaging, S.A.
Key Features of the Report:
- The report provides granular level information about the market size, regional market share, historic market (2013-2017) and forecast (2018-2024)
- The report covers in-detail insights about the competitor’s overview, company share analysis, key market developments, and their key strategies
- The report outlines drivers, restraints, unmet needs, and trends that are currently affecting the market
- The report tracks recent innovations, key developments and startup’s details that are actively working in the market
- The report provides a plethora of information about market entry strategies, regulatory framework and reimbursement scenari0