Global Furniture Logistics Market Report Description:
Global furniture logistics market report gives comprehensive outlook on furniture logistics across the globe with special emphasis on key regions such as North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Latin America and Middle East & Africa. The report on global furniture logistics market gives historical, current, and future market sizes (US$ Mn) on the basis of type, application and region. This report studies global furniture logistics market dynamics elaborately to identify the current trends & drivers, future opportunities and possible challenges to the key stakeholders operating in the market. In addition, global furniture logistics market report includes human demographics; regulatory scenario, and competition analysis with vividly illustrated the competition dashboard to assess the market competition. Moreover, PBI analyzed global furniture logistics market to better equip clients with possible investment opportunities across the regions (regional Investment Hot-Spots) and market unmet needs (Product Opportunities). Key stakeholders of the global furniture logistics market report include suppliers, manufacturers, marketers, policy makers, and service providers engaged in global furniture logistics products.
The global furniture logistics market was valued US XX Mn in 2019 and is poised to grow with a CAGR of XX% over 2020-2026. Some of the key factors fueling the market growth include increasing residential and commercial construction, significant investments for infrastructural development, advent of numerous value-added services offered by vendors, upsurge in the e-commerce and growth in the real estate industry. However, fluctuation in transportation costs in different regions is hampering the market growth. In addition, high growth in emerging economies provides huge growth opportunity for the market growth.
Transportation Accounts for Larger Market Revenue Share in Global Furniture Logistics Market
Transportation accounted for larger revenue share in global furniture logistics market with a CAGR of XX% and is expected to grow over the forecast years. Transportation is a service that requires high investment and proficiency, thus, many companies outsource this service to other providers to carry down to the total cost of operation. Advantages like freight forwarding, project logistics, cargo insurance, network planning and optimization, and customs brokerage will strengthen the acceptance of transportation services during the predicted period.
Asia Pacific Accounts for Larger Market Revenue Share in Global Furniture Logistics Market
Asia Pacific accounted for larger revenue share in global furniture logistics market with a CAGR of XX% and is expected to grow over the forecast years. The market’s growth in this region will be faster than the growth of the market in other regions and will continue to account for the largest market share all through the forecast period. The growing population and urbanization, and the increasing number of office spaces are driving the growth of the market.
Factors such as the onset of urbanization and increasing disposable income in emerging economies are influencing the growth of the market. The rising number of economic corridors and SEZs, increasing demand for premium quality furniture, and the growth in tourism will also enhance the demand for furniture in this region.
Key player’s profiles in the market include:
- JB Hunt
- Allcargo Logistics
- Deutsche Post DHL
- Hub Group
- Nippon Express
- Expeditors International
Global furniture logistics market is surging owing to strategic alliances by key players for furniture logistics to meet the demands of the customers in the market.
Key Findings of the Report:
- Global furniture logistics market expanding at significant CAGR over 2020 to 2026 owing to significant investments for infrastructural development
- Based on region, Asia Pacific accounted for larger market revenue share in 2019 and projected gain market revenue share over the forecast period
- Players focusing on innovation of newer products and collaboration strategies to retain market position in global furniture logistics market
Key Features of the Report:
- The report provides granular level information about the market size, regional market share, historic market (2015-2019) and forecast (2020-2026)
- The report covers in-detail insights about the competitor’s overview, company share analysis, key market developments, and their key strategies
- The report outlines drivers, restraints, unmet needs, and trends that are currently affecting the market
- The report tracks recent innovations, key developments and startup’s details that are actively working in the market
- The report provides plethora of information about market entry strategies, regulatory framework and reimbursement scenario
- The report analyses the impact of socio-political environment through PESTLE Analysis and competition through Porter’s Five Force Analysis in addition to recent technology advancements and innovations in the market
- Warehousing and Distribution
- Furniture Factory
- Furniture Distributor
- North America
- Rest of Europe
- Au & NZ
- Rest of Europe
- Latin America
- Rest of Latin America
- Middle East & Africa
- South Africa
- Rest of MEA