Global GIS In Telecom Market:
The global GIS in telecom market is expected to be valued at US$ 1,900.1 Mn in 2019 and expected to grow at a CAGR of 11.1% over the forecast period by 2026. Rise in demand for GIS application for mobile and broadband service, rise in demand for satellite images, network installations are the key factors which boost the market. There are few restrain which hamper the growth include cyber-attack and various thread, unawareness and dearth of skilled workers. Increased demand for augmented reality and virtual reality in sectors such as healthcare and manufacturing open up multiple opportunity for global GIS in telecom market.
Technologies driving the 5G evolution
It is noticed that the global GIS in telecom market has a significant market growth rate on the perspective of technologies driving the 5G evolution. As they become usable, the telecoms industry has always grown to take advantage of modern, improved technology, beginning with 1 G and progressing into 4 G, and now 5G. In fact, with 5 G, the pace of technology adoption will speed up. All main components in enabling use cases and business models are technologies such as virtualization, cloud-native, cloud computing, edge computing, artificial intelligence, machine learning, network slicing, automation, management and orchestration with simultaneously boosting the global market.
North America Dominates the Market Share in the Global GIS In Telecom Market
North America contributed major revenue followed by Europe and Asia Pacific. In 2019, North America region accounted huge growth rate and is anticipated to grow with a forecast year. Due to increasing demand for LTE infrastructure improvements and increasing spending in R&D on very high bandwidth for 5 G technology. Europe led with the high investment rate. Asia Pacific play a key role in the market with the help of countries like China and India on perspective of growing demand for app based serviced and digitalization which spontaneously boost the global GIS in telecom market
Key player’s profiles in the global GIS in telecom market include:
- Bentley Systems Incorporated
- Blue Marble Geographics
- Cyient Ltd.
- ESRI (Environmental Systems Research Institute) Inc.
- Harris Corporation
- Hexagon AB
- Pitney Bowes Inc.
- RMSI Inc.
- Spatial Business Systems Inc.
- Trimble Inc.
Global GIS In Telecom Market Report Description:
Global GIS in telecom market report gives comprehensive outlook on GIS in telecom market across the globe with special emphasis on key regions such as North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Latin America, and Middle East and Africa. The report on GIS in telecom market gives historical, current, and future market sizes on the basis of product type, deployment, organization size and region. This report studies global GIS in telecom reality market dynamics elaborately to identify the current trends & drivers, future opportunities and possible challenges to the key stakeholders operating in the market. In addition, global GIS in telecom market report includes human demographics; regulatory scenario, and competition analysis with vividly illustrated the competition dashboard to assess the market competition. Moreover, PBI analyzed global GIS in telecom market to better equip clients with possible investment opportunities across the regions (regional Investment Hot-Spots) and market unmet needs (Product Opportunities). Key stakeholders of the global market report include suppliers, manufacturers, marketers, policy makers, and service providers engaged in global GIS in telecom market
Key Findings of the Report:
- Global GIS in telecom market expanding at significant CAGR over 2020 to 2026 owing due to technologies driving the 5G evolution
- Based on region, North America accounted for larger market revenue share in 2019 and projected gain market revenue share over the forecast period
- Players focusing on innovation of newer products and collaboration strategies to retain market position in global market.
Key Features of the Report:
- The report provides granular level information about the market size, regional market share, historic market (2015-2019) and forecast (2020-2026)
- The report covers in-detail insights about the competitor’s overview, company share analysis, key market developments, and their key strategies
- The report outlines drivers, restraints, unmet needs, and trends that are currently affecting the market
- The report tracks recent innovations, key developments and startup’s details that are actively working in the market
- The report provides plethora of information about market entry strategies, regulatory framework and reimbursement scenario
- The report analyses the impact of socio-political environment through PESTLE Analysis and competition through Porter’s Five Force Analysis in addition to recent technology advancements and innovations in the market
- Small & Medium Enterprise
- Large Enterprise
- Rest of Europe
- Australia & New Zealand
- ASEAN (Includes Indonesia, Thailand, Vietnam, Philippines, Malaysia, and Others)
- South Korea
- Rest of Asia-Pacific
- Rest of Latin America
Middle East and Africa (MEA)
- Gulf Cooperation Council (GCC) Countries
- South Africa
- Rest of MEA